Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly (11921 Views)

Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter) / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by TheMainone: 5:50am On Jul 16, 2020
How
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by louiziana(m): 5:50am On Jul 16, 2020
I guess rape to them is now worse than murder and terrorism. What is the capital punishment for terrorism or looting public funds?
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Welrez(m): 5:51am On Jul 16, 2020
What if one was falsely convicted of rape and castrated, how do we make reparations? We should think issues through before laws are made. A life sentence or prolonged sentence should be preferred. The justice system is not infallible!
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by ENGINEERG(m): 5:51am On Jul 16, 2020
BUNCH OF SENSELESS LAW MAKER, HOW MANY SANER CLIMES IS THAT DONE, AND CAN MOST OF THEM BOAST THEY HAVE NOT RAPED BEFORE TOO,

WILL WOMEN BE CASTRATED TOO, ITS BETTER TO MAKE A STIFFER LAW ON CORRUPTION TOO.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by solonubinho(m): 5:58am On Jul 16, 2020
Joshkouture:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/15/castration-proposed-punishment-rapists-kano-assembly

When you have a bunch of people that refuse education, this is what you get. A large number of adults come together to amend a law and all they can come up with is this foolish recommendation? Like I always say the quality of leaders is only a reflection of the quality of a society which is in turn, a reflection of the quality of its values. It's a vicious cycle: you cannot value cows over education and expect to have sense. You just can't.

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 16, 2020
IceLip:
Female nkor ?
Hahahahahaha
MY QUESTION is:

How will they castrate Female Rapists.. ?
Since they do not have common sense again.
They now see RAPE as the prerogative of the MALES..
IF they perform castration 4 the males.

I think the Female Rapists should also get these procedures as punishments too:
1.ToTal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingoopherectomy.
2. Induced gynatresia.
3. Bilateral Total mastectomy.

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Goldp5988(f): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Lmao! This news dey sweet me well well. I have a couple more ideas and they are free to try any of them!

Castrate them (the whole sexual organ and not just the testicles).

Burn their tongue with a very hot iron.

Roll their body on a floor filled with iron spikes.

Make them eat gravel and drink their own urine.

Pay no need to their cries. And, laugh at their sorrows, for they do not deserve to be called (wo)men.

(No need to tell me, I know my method of torture might not be effective enough. It's because of my kind and tender heart.)

This one sweet me well
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by bluefilm: 6:04am On Jul 16, 2020
Useless things.

What about female rapists too?

Will you savages be ''castrating'' them too?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Harunabisanti(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Unacceptable ! We are not savages , we are a civil society.

Are u into the act?
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by ehinmowo: 6:24am On Jul 16, 2020
That would be a savage law. If someone is wrongly convicted of rape, he would have been castrated b4 he would have chance to exonerate himself.

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by davien(m): 6:28am On Jul 16, 2020
How do you "uncastrate" a person that's later found not to have raped someone?

Nah sentiment dey worry Nigerians most of the time, rape isn't good but this isn't a better solution, prison time is still the most reasonable - with hard labour even better.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by HIV1: 6:31am On Jul 16, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Lmao! This news dey sweet me well well. I have a couple more ideas and they are free to try any of them!

Pay no need to their cries. And, laugh at their sorrows, for they do not deserve to be called (wo)men.

(No need to tell me, I know my method of torture might not be effective enough. It's because of my kind and tender heart.)
By the time a lady tell lies against your brother, your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by martineverest(m): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2020
spacofadan:
What is the punishment for female offenders
they will super glue or see their .....with needle and thread
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Centcanada: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2020
I have never seen an average Housa man or a Fulani supporter of APC as an educated man due how they reason. I am not a rapist and I don't intend to be one and I can never support rape rampaging the society's but for one stupid fools that called his or herself a...............to stand and say he propose or suggest a castration as a punishment for a rape really shows that their reasoning with other Nigerians re not the same. Why re we one God? We need to leave them!
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Bluntemperor: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2020
backbone503:
And death penalty or life imprisonment should also be put forward as punishment for corrupt politicians and public office holders that loot our treasury.

Sadly, no "common man" in Nigeria is a virgin; this country has fvcked them all.

Unfortunately,most of bad things are usually from the North.You remember how a Governor once chopped off a hand of another under pretence of Sharia implementation in Zamfara,the same man became a Senator to later married an infant which he cannot defend.This State House decision is fraudulent and hope one day they would not regret it.For now,they just want to be relevant and heard that they are joining bandwagon.Long jail term is proposed as deterrent.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by One0Random0Girl(f): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2020
HIV1:

By the time a lady tell lies against your brother, your eyes go clear

Comot from my front! Does attacking rapists mean I accept or condone false rape allegations ?

2 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by lesson44: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2020
In general, castrated men experience a much-diminished sex drive, because their bodies have very low levels of the male hormone testosterone. This lowers the frequency, strength, and duration of erections, and can cause hot flashes, vertigo, loss of body hair, and breast growth. But depending on the individual, it may be possible for him to become aroused and even to ejaculate, although his erection may be modest and there won’t be any sperm in his semen. Even if a castrated man can’t maintain an erection, he can temporarily reverse the effect by taking testosterone. Also, rapists aren’t necessarily driven by sexual desire; a lower sex drive won’t prevent attacks that are motivated by a desire for power.

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by 1759ademola(m): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2020
In addition, Smoke it for the woman to eat.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by jeff1607(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Ramos16:

They are obviously a bunch of dimwits making decisions. I know more female rapists than male, I lived in kaduna for 21 years

And yet u kept quiet all these years

nawa
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2020
Its too light.
Rape, false accusations, kidnapping, banditry, fraud, child trafficking, corruption & illicit drug dealings ought to carry the death penalty if sanity is to return to the North.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Unfortunately,most of bad things are usually from the North.You remember how a Governor once chopped off a hand of another under pretence of Sharia implementation in Zamfara,the same man became a Senator to later married an infant which he cannot defend.This State House decision is fraudulent and hope one day they would not regret it.For now,they just want to be relevant and heard that they are joining bandwagon.Long jail term is proposed as deterrent.
Every bad, wicked & evil thing originates from the South.
- Kidnapping (expatriates & locals by evans, militants and co.)
- militancy (Tompolo, Boyloaf, Ateke Tom.)
- Prostitution. (Every nooks & crannies in Nigeria is infested with 90% local prostitutes from the South.)
- Cultism. (Wole Shoyinka, Wike, Ize-Iyamu, Amaechi, Awawa, Jaguda, one million boys, Don Wanny and co.)
- Witchcraft ( Mary Slessor can attest to the region killing twins.)
- Child trafficking (South, even coming up North to kidnap and traffic same to the South.)
- Pickpockets ; Race course, Kiri kiri, Ikeja, computer village in Lagos, Ibom Plaza in Uyo.
- Online begging/Alimajiri (proof is on nairaland with account numbers littered on every thread.)
- Robbery (Lawrence Anini, Chiejina, Derico Nwamama, George iyamu, Babatunde folorunsho, Shina Rambo, Ishola Oyenusi aka Dr.)
- fraud (Southerners).
- Jungle justice (Akwa Ibom, Onitsha, Aba, Calabar & co.)
- coup.(Chukwuma Nzoegu & co).
- slavery. (Arochukwu slave trade & benin).
- Racial discrimination (Down south, aboki price is different from locals for any good).
- under age prostitutes 8-12 yrs.(flour mill in calabar, ph & co.)
- Drug dealings. (Asian countries, South Africa, Ghana can attest).
- Exam malpractice. (statistics are available on exam bodies website & research.)
- Incest ( Headquarters is South.)
-Cannibalism (Clifford orji, Sariu, Oku iboku, ogoja, Ikot effiong people among others.)
- Tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad. (Robbery in Dubai, kidnapping in foreign land such as Ghana, huspuppi, obi invincus, Woodberry & co.)
- NDDC corruption, dominated by Southerners.
North is & was never the problem of Southerners, rather Southerners should look inwards. Was any southern state denied federal allocation or prevented from building Paradise on earth when a Northerner was President? Hell No!
A Northerner does not care what happens in the south while a Southerner feels his problem is the north & loves to poke nose.
Etc.
How does Northerners making laws for themselves affects Southerners?
Only if there is an intent to export crimes to the North from the Criminally infested crime enclave capital of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by fredoooooo: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2020
I support this 100% ..
False allegatons brea*st should be cut off

Equation Must balance
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by femmoy(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2020
inoki247:
When dem go also propose something similar to women nd false rape accusation they're in the same Category

pls are u enoch,have u ever lived at surulere? Pls i'd like to know and i'll tell u the reason after hearing from u.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by lesson44: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2020
light099:

It's both impressive and ironic this comment is coming from you.
There still seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel eventually.
Let's just hope it's a real light and not a mere reflection. grin

Always make your research before making authoritative statement about things you don't know so much about.

Seems you've mistaken vasectomy for castration.
You need to go make your own research. He is closer to the truth than you.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Mayng01(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2020
They are all potential rapist themselves & chronic looters. When are they gonna start amputating the political looters.. that is important as well.. very very important.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by inoki247: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2020
femmoy:

pls are u enoch,have u ever lived at surulere? Pls i'd like to know and i'll tell u the reason after hearing from u.

Lol nope Enoch steal ur Girlfriend abi wetin e du nd av neva stayed in Surulere before... shocked shocked
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by akigbemaru: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahahaha
MY QUESTION is:

I think the Female Rapists should also get these procedures as punishments too:
2. Induced gynatresia.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by landforeast(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
As much as I condemn rape, from my medical knowledge, castration won't stop male rapists from having an erection nor stop their sexual urge, it may only stop the production of sperm cells. I want to also know what will be done on female rapists? I hope they are considering the removal of ovaries (oophorectomy/ovariectomy), or bilateral tubal ligation...Then for corruption, especially stuffing of dollars in babriga, I think the culprits' hands should be amputated so that he or she will not be able to count and stuff future stollen dollars.
You are indeed a smart proof

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Ramos16(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2020
jeff1607:

And yet u kept quiet all these years

nawa

Kept quiet, how do you know I kept quiet? Don't make assumptions you know nothing off
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by TheSourcerer: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahahaha
MY QUESTION is:

I think the Female Rapists should also get these procedures as punishments too: wow
2. Induced gynatresia.
wow grin
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by DAVE5(m): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

Ur torture is not effective enough?

Hmmnn, I fear u ohh, hope when they call you to be the punisher, you go show up ohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Must Unite To Win Elections - Bola Tinubu To Bauchi APC Leaders / Bola Tinubu Lands In Benue For APC Presidential Rally / NNPC, NIPCO Partner To Deliver CNG To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.