Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly (11928 Views)

Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter) / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by angelfallz(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Castration won't stop rape. Laws don't stop rape.
What about female rapists?
What about rich men and women that are rapists, who would castrate them?
What about politicians that are rapists who would castrate them?

Sharia law, which allows for the amputation of hands and legs for stealing, has been enforced in some northern states for many years now, has that stopped stealing?
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Goodman247: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Castration is babaric

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by skukimania(f): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Unacceptable ! We are not savages , we are a civil society.

But if the potential rapist already knows the consequence of his action, that is enough to deter such person right?
So, there's nothing like savages biko! Imagine people going as far as raping minors to death!
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by roszilman: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Joshkouture:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/15/castration-proposed-punishment-rapists-kano-assembly
inverted reasoning from the unproductive folks... The people raping in the north are not mere guys; they are arm herdsmen, fulani and bandicts. Who will arrest those rascal nigga? They shld save us of those bullshit...
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by skukimania(f): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2020
azraeljaheel:

The rapist don't they know we live in a civil society? undecided
Until one of yours is raped

Don't mind him.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by ThinkSmarter: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
As much as I condemn rape, from my medical knowledge, castration won't stop male rapists from having an erection nor stop their sexual urge, it may only stop the production of sperm cells. I want to also know what will be done on female rapists? I hope they are considering the removal of ovaries (oophorectomy/ovariectomy), or bilateral tubal ligation...Then for corruption, especially stuffing of dollars in babriga, I think the culprits' hands should be amputated so that he or she will not be able to count and stuff future stollen dollars.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by TheSourcerer: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2020
skukimania:

But if the potential rapist already knows the consequence of his action, that is enough to deter such person right?
So, there's nothing like savages biko! Imagine people going as far as raping minors to death!
does the fear of hell fire stop people from sinning , or the fear of arrest stop people from committing crimes?
Pedophiles and rapists are separate crimes
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by levi2(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Lmao! This news dey sweet me well well. I have a couple more ideas and they are free to try any of them!

Castrate them (the whole sexual organ and not just the testicles).

Burn their tongue with a very hot iron.

Roll their body on a floor filled with iron spikes.

Make them eat gravel and drink their own urine.

Pay no need to their cries. And, laugh at their sorrows, for they do not deserve to be called (wo)men.

(No need to tell me, I know my method of torture might not be effective enough. It's because of my kind and tender heart.)

I think you need therapy.

Someone like you can never be a leader...because u have a small mind...shame on u for such savage thought..why do u think they imprison murderers...u think rape is worse than murder? Have u lost someone that was killed before in cold blood

And if u can forgive such people, how much more rape victims. Why do we train children up in the right way. Do you know young girls becoming online prostitutes is now a pandemic in Nigeria, do you also know people who steals and commit violent crimes and loot our treasures are worse than rape. There are laws to curb all these, but has it stopped it. If you can't bring up your children properly, if the government can't take responsibilities for their failures how do u expect raping to stop..those raping our local government, state and federal government accounts day and night what have been done about them. The reason we have schools is for people to be educated and also the same reason we have therapy and correctional facilities is to correct things, there is no where in the world that that crude punishment has ever been the solution to things. Only love and education can change your bring you up in the right way.

U are just too crude..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by ume1000: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2020
inoki247:
When dem go also propose something similar to women nd false rape accusation they're in the same Category
WETIN u expect pussified men to propose before

WOMEN ARE THE GREATEST EVIL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

with this laws there would be a surge of false accusations by these daughters of Jezebels

Their cash out go big pass internet fraud

womam: give me #100,000

Man: what for

Woman :we had sex

Man : but we are in a relationship

Woman: either you give me the money or I say I did not consent to it

Sometimes it seems these fools keep their brain at home when proposing some laws
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by skukimania(f): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Lmao! This news dey sweet me well well. I have a couple more ideas and they are free to try any of them!

Pay no need to their cries. And, laugh at their sorrows, for they do not deserve to be called (wo)men.

(No need to tell me, I know my method of torture might not be effective enough. It's because of my kind and tender heart.)

Hehehe! Tender heart choke you there oh cheesy
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by TheSourcerer: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

I'm a fan of torture , you could have added more of mental fear than physical pain smiley

The picture of what you'll do gave me calm , but still you could have done a whole lot more with the body , castration would be last and when done he won't feel a thing because his mind is gone already
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by angelfallz(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2020
skukimania:

In Saudi Arabia and Malaysia if you are caught with drugs, it is the death penalty that you would face. Nigerians are aware of this, in fact some Nigerians have been executed in Malaysia for drugs, yet Nigerians still carry drugs into those same countries.
Husshpuppi and co. are facing at least 20yrs imprisonment, how has that deterred up and coming fraudsters?

Please understand, that laws don't deter people. Those who would rape would rape if they see an opportunity, same as those that commit other crimes.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by davillian(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2020
And they think it's only males that rapes
Forgetting it's a 2way thing....
These assholes doesn't even know what castration means grin....
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by izeksblog: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2020
More innocent persons have been wrongfully jailed for rape in the past years, so what happens when you castrate an innocent person and later realize he was innocent, how do you restore sanity back to him??

In my opinion, jail sentence still remains the best option. We live in a society where women lie more than the devil himself.

Don't forget in our society, anybody accused of rape is already confirmed guilty even before trial as nobody is even interested in hearing his end of the story.

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2020
Joshkouture:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/15/castration-proposed-punishment-rapists-kano-assembly

what about the punishment for false accuser?
One sided decision maker

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by ume1000: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2020
Harunabisanti:

Are u into the act?
Which act most rape cases are false accusations

Just a plot to get back at an ex

Tell me if u no video girl during sex what would be your evidence that u did not rape her
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Drpee33(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2020
Only if u know how many rape cases i treat in a week in kano... U will understand
TheSourcerer:
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by TheSourcerer: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Drpee33:
Only if u know how many rape cases i treat in a week in kano... U will understand
and you a medical practitioner believes the rape cases will reduce because , castration is in law? It doesn't stop or reduce anything , just cushin the pricking and pressure from the public
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by ume1000: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2020
azraeljaheel:

The rapist don't they know we live in a civil society? undecided
Until one of yours is raped
if woman tell me say them rape am unless I dey there there I no fit believe anything from these daughters of Jezebels
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by joshuaidibia(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
.... See em !' Na em Na dem ! From their comments , You can detect DEM tongue tongue tongue
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by newdawn2017(f): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
was d rapist acting civil he igbored d no! command & went ahead force himself on a fellow human being, violating her?? Was that not savagery? U re a rapist urself, u & all who liked ur comment undecided
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by golddare: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Joshkouture:

It's a good one especially when its coming from those who find it difficult to pass the child rights law since 2003 ,infact 12 states from the North, Bauchi, Yobe, Kano, Sokoto, Adamawa, Borno, Zamfara, Gombe, Katsina, Kebbi, and Jigawa. We understand perfectly what they are saying, " you can marry a child but dont rape them". We cried give them book and not d**k but they refused.
I know one day the children from the North will be delivered wicked and selfish cultures insha God.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Blaze232(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2020
Since castration was recommended for rapist, what about punishment for looters and abuse of office by public officials, may I suggest BEHEADING and hanging of their head in the streets of Sambisa
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by JimmyfixDesigns: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
As much as I condemn rape, from my medical knowledge, castration won't stop male rapists from having an erection nor stop their sexual urge, it may only stop the production of sperm cells. I want to also know what will be done on female rapists? I hope they are considering the removal of ovaries (oophorectomy/ovariectomy), or bilateral tubal ligation...Then for corruption, especially stuffing of dollars in babriga, I think the culprits' hands should be amputated so that he or she will not be able to count and stuff future stollen dollars.

Wisdom

Female rapists, cut off their left breasts.

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by deltateam: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Hehehe. That's sharia for you. They go to the extreme.

Steal and have your hand chopped off.
You may be given choice whether you want shortsleeve or long sleeve though.

14 years jail term is enough if it's fully applied.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Mummymahdi(f): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:

U really don't know d meaning of caseration , u mean visectomy where there will b erection and urge but in case of casteration no urge nor erection, look for a goat that's caserated and obseeve
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Bmaster(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2020
Some people just can't give their body a deserving bedrest.At 5:30 am,they are already on nairaland,nawa oh!

To the topic,
Please they say, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander,
They should also make a harmonizing and equating law to the female rapists,.
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by skukimania(f): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2020
angelfallz:

In Saudi Arabia and Malaysia if you are caught with drugs, it is the death penalty that you would face. Nigerians are aware of this, in fact some Nigerians have been executed in Malaysia for drugs, yet Nigerians still carry drugs into those same countries.
Husshpuppi and co. are facing at least 20yrs imprisonment, how has that deterred up and coming fraudsters?

Please understand, that laws don't deter people who determined.

Well, since they are so determined; we shouldn't feel sorry for them when they are facing the consequences of their actions. Should we?
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2020
Making a law and implementing the law irrespective of who is culpable are two different things. It is not enough to make laws, let's see them in action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robert Clarke: Allow Military Take Over, Divide Nigeria Into 6 States / Senate Approved N143bn For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget / President Buhari Presides Over First FEC Meeting Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.