Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh (9454 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by 21Ebisco: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
“I and my wife have been married for 3 years but things quickly fell apart between us. We have no kids yet. We understood that the love between us isn’t there anymore. Although we still live together in the same house, we share different bedrooms.”

“Every night I hear her talking to someone as if the person is present with her. This continued for weeks and got to almost 3 months. I got uncomfortable with it and decided to ask her about it. She said there’s no one she speaks with.

I wasn’t okay with her answer so I secretly installed a camera in her room when she wasn’t around. Night came and she spoke with someone as always. In the morning, when she left, I went and collected the camera. Checked it and this was what I saw.

A man appeared by her wall and got into her bed. And she felt at ease with the man and they chatted the night away. Couldn’t believe my eyes. Was that a ghost that she has been spending the night with?”

Please kindly share.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/my-wife-talks-to-someone-every-night-i-put-a-camera-in-her-room-and-this-was-what-i-saw/

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by omoolorire(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ebisco! Ebisco!! Ebisco!!! How many times did I called you?

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by donbachi(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Carry dat bottle of coke beside u and break dat ur head...don't allow me do it myself.cos u're not gonna like it.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by Openbusiness3: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
21Ebisco:

Please kindly share.

Share wetin na? Ghost story.... abeg ooooo, ma chest beating no reach dah level grin
[img]https://media1./images/0d6b09fa5ed0b2f624795f0813cca581/tenor.gif?itemid=5154405[/img]

32 Likes

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by Openbusiness3: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
omoolorire:
Ebisco! Ebisco!! Ebisco!!! How many times did I called you?
donbachi:
Carry dat bottle of coke beside u and break dat ur head...don't allow me do ur myself.cos u're not gonna like it.
these 2 guys above just too funny grin Don't post below this if you're not funny sad
Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
A
Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Guy you wan cos hypertension o y nau
Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
your post just made my day grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by donbachi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:

these 2 guys above just too funny grin Don't post below this if you're not funny sad
dont mind dat erisco bumpet,abi na wetin him say be dat him moniker.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by punisha: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Damn nikka....

Isnotorigght at all....

You smoke expires weed.

Not good bruh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by allen113: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
ok
Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by slimay(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
@op ori e ti daru

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by Charleys: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
This ebisco guy and him lies sef..

I wonder what happened to to his friend livelystones

That one na serial liar too

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by C141: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by haiti007(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wetin person no go see for nairaland this days
Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by gift2xl: 12:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Confusion seen on television brought by imagination through transportation Because of ordination.
Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by C141: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Chai! Na spirit wife way you come marry, file for divorce quick quick!
Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 16, 2020
too much of weed smoking.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by SavageResponse(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Openbusiness3:

Share wetin na? Ghost story.... abeg ooooo, ma chest beating no reach dah level grin
[img]https://media1./images/0d6b09fa5ed0b2f624795f0813cca581/tenor.gif?itemid=5154405[/img]

grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by Zontage: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2020
Many are mad, but few are roaming

1 Like

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by poshestmina(f): 1:23am On Jul 16, 2020
This one is the Nairaland Version of Joro the love doctor grin grin grin

Lie lie stories undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by molbic(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2020
make I check VAR first ok this is a straight red card @op oya come and collect am you think say na small small go read this your nonsense fairy tale

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by molbic(m): 1:26am On Jul 16, 2020
ok

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by molbic(m): 1:28am On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by Myrainbow333: 1:29am On Jul 16, 2020
very funny Episode from Mark angel Comedy,
*watch till the end and your lips will never remain the same.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP5a1Na1ZQ4
Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by yuswrld20(m): 1:46am On Jul 16, 2020
camera that catch ghost.i hail ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by ClownPrinceOfPi: 2:04am On Jul 16, 2020
21Ebisco:
“I and my wife have been married for 3 years but things quickly fell apart between us. We have no kids yet. We understood that the love between us isn’t there anymore. Although we still live together in the same house, we share different bedrooms.”

“Every night I hear her talking to someone as if the person is present with her. This continued for weeks and got to almost 3 months. I got uncomfortable with it and decided to ask her about it. She said there’s no one she speaks with.

I wasn’t okay with her answer so I secretly installed a camera in her room when she wasn’t around. Night came and she spoke with someone as always. In the morning, when she left, I went and collected the camera. Checked it and this was what I saw.

A man appeared by her wall and got into her bed. And she felt at ease with the man and they chatted the night away. Couldn’t believe my eyes. Was that a ghost that she has been spending the night with?”

Please kindly share.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/my-wife-talks-to-someone-every-night-i-put-a-camera-in-her-room-and-this-was-what-i-saw/
This should help reset your brain....

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by VickyRotex(f): 2:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Osogbo weed no good cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by Olabode971(f): 3:20am On Jul 16, 2020
like she was talking to aliens or wat??

Op; if its aliens; abeg help us ask her what's awaiting Nigerians in year2021; abeg.
grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh by Goldp5988(f): 5:54am On Jul 16, 2020
Am not supporting what she is doing but don't think once you are married that's all no more love and affects for your spouse, some can get it from another source, hope you've not change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths / Common Lies Church Girls Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.