Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again (10986 Views)

My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Breeze111(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
So today story is a lesson and also a Sunday cruise no need of advice or insulting each other here please , instead you can also let us know your experience with ashawo
Omo yesterday night like around 11:30 for night, so I be they watch one series movie like that, omo the sex scene to much for this film and base on say e Don tail way i watch film and also Bleep so the thing trigger my urge to knack, I finished the film but yet the memories are just there in my head, I went out, luckily I saw a bike going towards that ashawo area, bike charge me 250, normally for day time na 100 but I no mind, my last 5k for house na e I carry say I go Bleep 2k, buy small food if I dey come back, as I enter the ashawo quarters I see plenty babe of different spec, immediately one drew my attention, she has a big nyash and enough boobs, and I say to myself "guy you never f*ck big nyach before" na so I approach this babe, so we enter inside her room, I asked her how much she said 4k,i told her I have 2k babe say last 3k I agree, but as soon as the babe pull clothes, Jess, na so bids full her waist with some reddish thing and cowries, I ask her babe wetin full your waist like this, babe say na wetin they make the Bleep sweet, I just no buy her story, my dick die immediately, I tell the babe I no do again, na were trouble come be that, the babe say I must pay 10k for time wasting say she Don loose like four customer so I go pay the money for all, I swear I think say na joke before you know dis babe naked herself come they shout at the top of her voice, her fellow ashawo come gather me, me wai sabi shame, all this girls insult my life put hand inside my pocket drag the 5k, push me outside, the annoying part the babe start they shout say I be ritualist, say I won come steal her pant, omo the matter start to enter another level I just need to leave that environment, I trek back home, no Bleep, no food, no money, but heavy shame, I swear I shed tears when I enter house...na so I promise myself ashawo house never, rather I order hookup come house

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Cerebellum: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
You're a mad goatgrin

I can never imagine me carrying my whole self to brothel! Haaa! Like what d fvck!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Zonefree(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
. , I ask her babe wetin full your waist like this, babe say na wetin they make the Bleep sweet,
Na true she tell you. Waistbead has a way of garnishing coitus. The dangling sound is glorious.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Bgcentz(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
But why you go dey knack ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Fmghewzy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
This is funny as Bleep🤣🤣

But quite unfortunate op didn't learn any lesson.
Must you do prostitutes 😒.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Islandboi(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nna mhennnn this one is very funny. Biko, what’s the name of that movie you watched?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Goodlady(f): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Breeze111:
So today story is a lesson and also a Sunday cruise no need of advice or insulting each other here please , instead you can also let us know your experience with ashawo
Omo yesterday night like around 11:30 for night, so I be they watch one series movie like that, omo the sex scene to much for this film and base on say e Don tail way i watch film and also Bleep so the thing trigger my urge to knack, I finished the film but yet the memories are just there in my head, I went out, luckily I saw a bike going towards that ashawo area, bike charge me 250, normally for day time na 100 but I no mind, my last 5k for house na e I carry say I go Bleep 2k, buy small food if I dey come back, as I enter the ashawo quarters I see plenty babe of different spec, immediately one drew my attention, she has a big nyash and enough boobs, and I say to myself "guy you never f*ck big nyach before" na so I approach this babe, so we enter inside her room, I asked her how much she said 4k,i told her I have 2k babe say last 3k I agree, but as soon as the babe pull clothes, Jess, na so bids full her waist with some reddish thing and cowries, I ask her babe wetin full your waist like this, babe say na wetin they make the Bleep sweet, I just no buy her story, my dick die immediately, I tell the babe I no do again, na were trouble come be that, the babe say I must pay 10k for time wasting say she Don loose like four customer so I go pay the money for all, I swear I think say na joke before you know dis babe naked herself come they shout at the top of her voice, her fellow ashawo come gather me, me wai sabi shame, all this girls insult my life put hand inside my pocket drag the 5k, push me outside, the annoying part the babe start they shout say I be ritualist, say I won come steal her pant, omo the matter start to enter another level I just need to leave that environment, I trek back home, no Bleep, no food, no money, but heavy shame, I swear I shed tears when I enter house...na so I promise myself ashawo house never, rather I order hookup come house
I m so happy to read about how your suffered.
May you suffer more if you ever visit asewo again. Get legitimate money, marry responsibly and enjoy sex that ll tire you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Shalommy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Chaii cheesy cheesy cheesy Na this kind gist i dey like read. Op, never give up. Try another ashawo joint. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
I don't even see myself going to a girl's house to NACK.

Unless she stays alone.

2 Likes

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Breeze111:

angry
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Breeze111:

was the Ashawo's name sir, Magnoliaa from Nairaland?. (no oofeinse) angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by marlow1962(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lmao, u get luck say dem no follow ur head up with bottle. But why u go they go headquarter na , that 5k don call u hookup for house.
Abi u dy forbid to fvk for ur bed?

3 Likes

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Jazzman01: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

I m so happy to read a out how your suffered.
May you suffer more if you ever visit asewo again. Get legitimate money, marry responsibly and enjoy sex that ll tire you.

I don't support prostitution or visiting brothels but you guys should stop encouraging people especially men to marry because of sex, rather you should encourage self discipline and control. Marriage doesn't guarantee that you will enjoy sex or have it in abundance. Majority of married men dont enjoy sex because their wives always deny them. Thats what most women do. immediately they get married, they start hoarding sex from their husband. it will even become worse after a kid or two has entered the union.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Tombrown3(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Story 😏

2 Likes

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Illegal1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Cerebellum:
You're a mad goatgrin

I can never imagine me carrying my whole self to brothel! Haaa! Like what d fvck!

any man wen never knack ashawo b4,never still open eye....

8 Likes

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Illegal1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Omoh no enjoyment pass wen u knack grl with waist beads....those beads sound are sumtin else..

Any grl without waist bead is a terrorist...

But OP,never give up bcus last last every guy man must chop kpekus....shayooo!!!

8 Likes

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Illegal1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

dis ur preaching no cum board at all...

na all of us be ashawo,abi u never hear dat song?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Magnoliaa(f): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
DaddyCK:
was the Ashawo's name sir, Magnolia from Nairaland?. (no oofeinse) angry

Dumb fellow. 🤣🤣

Because 'Magnolìaa' is a name? Or he said it is a prostitute he met from online?

Do you have an intellectual disability as one of the numerous woes that plagues your destitute life? Oops. Sorry, you type like an illiterate already.

But if you wan drag me, at least, be making sense.

Now chances are that that whõre is your mom. There are numerous hints in the story that indicates so, plus the fact that you're really behaving like one neglected in childhood, but somehow exposed to an immoral environment.

So nor dey whine yourself. You know deep in your heart who the prostitute's name is: na the person wey pour expired stinking blood for your head at childbirth 💉 😅.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Dumb fellow. 🤣🤣

Because 'Magnolìaa' is a name? Or he said it is a prostitute he met from online?

Do you have an intellectual disability as one of the numerous woes that plagues your destitute life? Oops. Sorry, you type like an illiterate already.

But if you wan drag me, at least, be making sense.

Now chances are that that whõre is your mom. There are numerous hints in the story that indicates so, plus the fact that you're really behaving like one neglected in childhood, but somehow exposed to an immoral environment.

So nor dey whine yourself. You know deep in your heart who the prostitute's name is: na the person wey pour expired stinking blood for your head at childbirth 💉 😅.

Magnolìaa calm down nah, we simply ask if the prostitute name is Magnolìaa'...did i say somtin wrong? is prostitutions not a job?
at least u have gooood job and u can pay yor rent.
oooo PLEASE CALM DOWN & GROWWWWUP!!!! (no oofeinse) undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Baronthecelebri: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why you go waste the girl time,jonky

1 Like

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Magnoliaa(f): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Siminialaye20(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
People like us wey don comot body from anything relationship with naija girls, wey dey use ashawo hold body.. e necessary. E better to run matter in brothel with wisdom because those olosho behavior can be something else atimes. No be where you go do anyhow. Just try and avoid wahala, do your thing and go your way.

1 Like

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by GoodCane: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
This shit is funny grin grin

Oga you no well I swear grin . you should approach any Nigerian girl on the road, initiate the banging mood ASAP. Take her to your house (not advisable though) a guest house or an hotel is much better. Bang her there dump her and move on. Why going to ashawo quarters?

Make una try dey read my post and threads to learn how these things works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Isabi4lov: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin grin grin thank your star say dem no break bottle for your head

3 Likes

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Crucialgem(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jazzman01:

I don't support prostitution or visiting brothels but you guys should stop encouraging people especially men to marry because of sex, rather you should encourage self discipline and control. Marriage doesn't guarantee that you will enjoy sex or have it in abundance. Majority of married men dont enjoy sex because their wives always deny them. Thats what most women do. immediately they get married, they start hoarding sex from their husband. it will even become worse after a kid or two has entered the union.

You guys should just shut up with your hypocrisy as if sex as never been one of the most important thing in marriage, do you know how many marriage are still in place because of their sex life

3 Likes

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Illegal1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:
This shit is funny grin grin

Oga you no well I swear grin . you should approach any Nigerian girl on the road, initial the banging mood ASAP. Take her to your house (not advisable though) a guest house or an hotel is much better. Bang her there dump her and move on. Why going to ashawo quarters?

Make una try dey read my post and threads to learn how these things works.

i swear....

ur threads dey open boys eyes 4 dis forum..

1 Like

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by GoodCane: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Illegal1:

i swear....

ur threads dey open boys eyes 4 dis forum..

Honourable Comrade, we must keep speaking the gospel word of Redpill no matter how painful and bittered it is.
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Illegal1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Honourable Comrade, we must keep speaking the gospel word of Redpill no matter how painful and bittered it is.

no be lie...

ride on boss,we dey bhind u...
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by nicerod(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin grin

Rule number one

Never allow sahaw0 out shout

Is she shout shout too

Rule never go ashaw0 house to fvck u either carry her to another hotel or ur base

Rule three

State ur terms and conditions before u enter room.

1 Like

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Illegal1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ooh God were my man dey?
i jst dey miss boogyman for dis thread...
dat guy 4 make person laff dis night.

1 Like

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Lamanii22(f): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ashewo work need to be scrapped… I really wonder what leads a lady to become a prostitute….
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by LOVEGINO(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hahahaha. Na so I carry mysef go drink beer for ashawo joint, one babe like mammy water just dey smile for me. Na so I control her come my table. D babe too fyn wey be say I dey wonder wetin push her to okpo biz. She tell me say no time, make we enter room sharply. Her beauty make my dick no rise. She play with d dick tire come dey ask me weather d thing dey work grin na so I take no nack come still pay oooo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Macho Man Or Slim Guy / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart / Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.