Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

BEWARE; Avoid The MTN Nigt Plan, Here Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BEWARE; Avoid The MTN Nigt Plan, Here Why (836 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) / Update On The Mtn 1gb And 5gb Just For N200 / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE; Avoid The MTN Nigt Plan, Here Why by IfeanyiTheMan: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
This thread is for the vampires in nil, this thread is for the lovers of free data.
Not wasting time, I go to the point
In as much as the MTN pulse night plan has been of help to us, the normal kwaruptional change of Nigeria has affected it.
Normally, whenever I subscribe for 250mb which is #25, it takes me from 12am - 3:00am because all I did with it that time was watching short short video on my YouTubego app and whenever I subscribed for 500mb which cost #50, it took me from 12am - 5 am, most atimes expiring due to my minimal usage of the data. But for the past 3times of my night plan subscription, guess what? With the same rate of usage , 500 mb suddenly finishes within 20minutes of usage. I do not lie to you.
Then am now hearing that night plan supscription limit for a night has been increased from 500mb to 2gigabyte, mtcheew. Kwarraption everywhere. I don't know what to do again to get data sef
Re: BEWARE; Avoid The MTN Nigt Plan, Here Why by loveyou123: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
use glo own

1 Like

Re: BEWARE; Avoid The MTN Nigt Plan, Here Why by philsbaba: 3:32am On Jul 16, 2020
I though he would give a sensible reason
Re: BEWARE; Avoid The MTN Nigt Plan, Here Why by COOL10(m): 3:40am On Jul 16, 2020
MTN is messed up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? / Am I About To Be Scam / Four Things Couple Must Not Tell Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.