Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? (839 Views)

Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? / Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? by Rabbi4real: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good evening ma,

I got your email from a colleague of mine. I want you to help me, to counsel me on the best decision to take at this moment of my life. I am a 39 year old man, doing well for myself. I got a good job and also my business. I got married to the love of my life 8 years ago.

The love of my life is Grace (not real name). We became lovers from year two in the university. Grace was the light of my life. Having come from a very poor background myself,Grace gave me hope to live and become successful in life.

Grace believed in me and was always supporting me, with school fees, moral support, advice, etc. We graduated from school and started from very humble beginnings. Her parents especially her father felt I was not good enough for her but she stuck with me.

When we left school, we had no accommodation so we squatted with friends, slept in locked up shops until things began to pick up for us. We got married when I landed my first job in the bank. She was not so lucky, she decided to go into business.

That was how we lived our lives. I was working at the bank and she gradually grew her baking business from working from home. We have two children who are my entire life. All these while that we were married, Grace family still did not accept our marriage. Only her mother and siblings were a bit friendly to us.

Grace father never accepted me. Until 3 years ago. Grace father suddenly began to show interest and become nice to us. Grace was so happy and I was too. He invited Grace to come see him in their home town.

Grace travelled with our children to see her dad. All was well but after 4 days that she was supposed to return back home, Grace did not return. I was expecting to pick her from the motor park but she never called me to say she had arrived Lagos.

So I called her. I called several times but she never picked up. I became worried so I called her mother. Her mother said...

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/06/its-been-three-years-of-waiting-will-my-wife-ever-come-back-home/

Re: Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
La Click La Collapse grin grin
Re: Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? by DICKstractor: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=DaddyRochie1642 post=92516056]La Click La Collapse grin
Re: Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? by RealEzee(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
If I click I will paste the remaining story here and still give u credit, Shey u gree? grin

1 Like

Re: Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? by Rabbi4real: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin grin grin
DaddyRochie1642:
La Click La Collapse grin grin
Re: Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? by frozen70(f): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Go and locate then, sort things out and bring them back or start another family afresh and suffer both at old age
Re: Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home? by Rabbi4real: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thank You

frozen70:
Go and locate then, sort things out and bring them back or start another family afresh and suffer both at old age

(1) (Reply)

Why Wait This Long To Marry!! / How Will He Handle This Relationship / He's Not Your Husband If He Does All These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.