Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 (51654 Views)

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer / Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by grandlexuz(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Iceyjayz:
This fool, you are acting like a saint that you ain't, fvcking lowlife xenophobic rat, just leave our forum and get a life.

This is a pubic forum, learn some manners. Who is the xenophobic one here. This definitely is not your forum thus stop using "our". Even Seun the founder of this forum has no right to deny anyone membership based on their citizenship. Millions of Nigerians still live in SA. Get a life sir.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
grandlexuz:

This is a pubic forum, learn some manners. Who is the xenophobic one here. This definitely is not your forum thus stop using "our". Even Seun the founder of this forum has no right to deny anyone membership based on their citizenship. Millions of Nigerians still live in SA. Get a life sir.

I've told him this so many times but he's intent on trolling me and others, even Nigerians. He uses foul language all over this forum and claims he's a co-owner. grin Definitely a mad man this IceyJayz.

Thanks for your attempt though. cool

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by JaceBlaze: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Very beautiful and elegant.

They're actually half-sisters. Makaziwe is from Madiba's 1st marriage and she's indeed older - 66.

No wonder they look nothing alike.Winnie was Mandela's first,right?
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by luminouz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
QVicky10:
Who drank your zobo? grin grin

tongue
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

No wonder they look nothing alike.Winnie was Mandela's first,right?

No, second.

There was a lady called Evelyn Made before her - Makaziwe's mother.

Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by Iceyjays(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
grandlexuz:

This is a pubic forum, learn some manners. Who is the xenophobic one here. This definitely is not your forum thus stop using "our". Even Séun the founder of this forum has no right to deny anyone membership based on their citizenship. Millions of Nigerians still live in SA. Get a life sir.
Shut up and get off my mentions, you are a big fool. do you know how your brothers are killed daily in South Africa because of those lazy Zulu buffons? I pray none of your relations are killed, maybe by then you will have common sense.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by Iceyjays(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I've told him this so many times but he's intent on trolling me and others, even Nigerians. He uses foul language all over this forum and claims he's a co-owner. grin Definitely a mad man this Icey.Jayz.

Will you die if you leave this forum? why can't you just get a fvcking life?
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by Iceyjays(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Look at what an embarrassment you are on the front page of all places. Self-inflicted wound. U did that to yourself without me even opening my mouth.

HERE'S ANOTHER GIFT FOR YOUR TEETH! grin
Get off this forum you Zulu xenophobic rat. grin
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by JaceBlaze: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

No, second.

There was a lady called Evelyn Made before her - Makaziwe's mother.

Gotcha! smiley
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by africandollar: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Reex12:
lol na true o and e dey smile sef

grin
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by grandlexuz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I've told him this so many times but he's intent on trolling me and others, even Nigerians. He uses foul language all over this forum and claims he's a co-owner. grin Definitely a mad man this IceyJayz.

'
Although I am a Cameroonian I felt ashamed at his utterances. I know alot Cameroonians who live in SA making a decent living for themselves and family. Many might never return. Whilst we can't deny the pain posed by episodes of xenophobic attacks, it is totally wrong to tag every South African as xenophobic. Very annoying though is his usage of foul language and his "xenophobic" attitude. At thesame time it will be hypocrisy not to accept some problems posed by some foreigners in SA.
Nice to meet you on nairaland. I was listening to some lovely tunes of Yvonne Chaka Chaka this morning. Umqorbothi, Freedom, Sangoma, Thank you Mr Dj, I am burninng up. The were great hits in Cameroon. That was 32 years ago though. grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by morpheus24: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Gotcha! smiley

Ahh JaceBlaze, so you didn't know Mandela had a first wife with lots of children.

Tomorrow you will say you know your own country. Poor Millenial baby.

Let me spice up the mandela story a little more for you. They set the trend for marrying "foreigners" (in south African accent) long before you all started complaining about foreigners taking your women.

Look up who Kweku mandela Amuah's mum is.

*****Shame****
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by grandlexuz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Iceyjays:
Shut up and get off my mentions, you are a big fool. do you know how your brothers are killed daily in South Africa because of those lazy Zulu buffons? I pray none of your relations are killed, maybe by then you will have common sense.

Still you got for yourself a South African girlfriend. I will mention you anytime anyday; until your empty head gets filled up with a brain. I am not one of those you intimidate with words. Take not my composure for a weakness, you will be battled chest up in the process.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
grandlexuz:

'
Although I am a Cameroonian I felt ashamed at his utterances. I know alot Cameroonians who live in SA making a decent living for themselves and family. Many might never return. Whilst we can't deny the pain posed by episodes of xenophobic attacks, it is totally wrong to tag every South African as xenophobic. Very annoying though is his usage of foul language and his "xenophobic" attitude. At thesame time it will be hypocrisy not to accept some problems posed by some foreigners in SA.
Nice to meet you on nairaland. I was listening to some lovely tunes of Yvonne Chaka Chaka this morning. Umqorbothi, Freedom, Sangoma, Thank you Mr Dj, I am burninng up. The were great hits in Cameroon. That was 32 years ago though. grin

Thank you, indeed there was a reason Yvonne was called the princess of Africa, she was very popular.

It's great hearing from a Cameroonian. We don't hear much complaints about your countrymen in SA unlike Nigerians, Zimbabweans and Mozambicans. I like your fair assessment on the SA situation.

Funny how all black South Africans are labelled xenophobic but white South African racism is overlooked. They created and maintained a racist apartheid system for 50 years and beyond, but they are today idolized in Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Iceyjays:
Will you die if you leave this forum? why can't you just get a fvcking life?

Will do so when the hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in SA leave too. But they don't want to, so I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by morpheus24: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

It's great hearing from a Cameroonian. We don't hear much complaints about your countrymen in SA unlike Nigerians, Zimbabweans and Mozambicans. I like your fair assessment on the SA situation.

You are patronizing the Cameroonian here so they feel like this is an attack only on Nigerians, Zimbabweans and Mozambicans who ironically are the largest set of "foreigners" in your country hence the over representation.

You forgot to mention your Xenophobia on Somalis, Ethiopians, Congolese, Malawians, Rwandans, Burundians, Zambians etc.

Need I show you evidence?

YEBOmadiba:

Funny how all black South Africans are labelled xenophobic but white South African racism is overlooked. They created and maintained a racist apartheid system for 50 years and beyond, but they are today idolized in Nigeria.

Point 1- Anyone who blankets an entire people and labels them one thing is an idiot.

Point 2- Any Nigerian who idolizes White people is mis-educated and should be sent back to Jss 3 for re-education.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by Iceyjays(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
grandlexuz:

Still you got for yourself a South African girlfriend. I will mention you anytime anyday; until your empty head gets filled up with a brain. I am not one of those you intimidate with words. Take not my composure for a weakness, you will be battled chest up in the process.
Says a brainless coon with rat brain, grin I have an SA girl and so what? i don't have any problems with their girls only the lazy and xenophobic guys who can't work to earn a decent earning, most south Africans have these special hatreds for Nigerians because Nigerians in and out of the country are doing better than them in all ramifications.

you are just ignorantly judging when you don't know what that lazy coon called Nigerians, the same way he generalized by calling all Nigerians drug movers that's how I called him a xenophobic rat.

he claims he doesn't even know the map of Nigeria, but he knows how to locate Nairaland and even create SA news threads all about.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by grandlexuz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]i
YEBOmadiba:

Thank you, indeed there was a reason Yvonne was called the princess of Africa, she was very popular.

Yvonne Chaka Chaka's 87 album was definitely a hit. Malahthini and the Mahotella Queens made airwaves too. I still recall a few tunes from The Dark City Sisters too. Good old memories.

Nigeria is a populated nation with all kinds of people. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. There are lots of Nigerians in Cameroon and I can vouch the majority are good and hard working folks. In some coutries though thesame can't be said of Nigerians.
Two days ago I was talking to a friend in SA and the crime situation crept into our discussion. She admitted the situation was bad. According to her estimate 9 in every 10 male Nigerian in SA is involved in some sort of criminal activity. Ranging from drug to fraud. It was certainly a dirty picture.

The pictures of the two waves of xenophobic attack certainly took the rest of Africa by surprise. It painted an awry picture of the rainbow nation that has hosted millions of Africans looking for brighter future. Still there is no denying it wasnt the voice of the majority as several South Africans condemned the attacks. However it exposed the cracks of the sufferings of the average South African many of whom are yet to recover from the pain, inequality and hard suffering of the evil of apartheid.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
morpheus24:

You are patronizing the Cameroonian here so they feel like this is an attack only on Nigerians, Zimbabweans and Mozambicans who ironically are the largest set of "foreigners" in your country hence the over representation.

You forgot to mention your Xenophobia on Somalis, Ethiopians, Congolese, Malawians, Rwandans, Burundians, Zambians etc.

Need I show you evidence?

U mean the same Ethiopians that were attacking SA police - the incident that led to last year's xenophobic wave? Post that as evidence instead. Where have u ever heard of foreign nationals abusing state officials - it's treason.

You also should desist from labelling every bad thing that happens to foreigners in SA as xenophobic - we all suffer from criminal attacks in SA equally.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by Iceyjays(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Will do so when the hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in SA leave too. But they don't want to, so I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine.
South Africa belongs to the whites there not y'all lazy xenophobic rats.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
grandlexuz:

Yvonne Chaka Chaka's 87 album was definitely a hit. Malahthini and the Mahotella Queens made airwaves too. I still recall a few tunes from The Dark City Sisters too. Good old memories.
Nigeria is a populated nation with all kinds of people. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. There are lots of Nigerians in Cameroon and I can vouch the majority are good and hard working folks. In some coutries though thesame can't be said of Nigerians.
Two days ago I was talking to a friend in SA and the crime situation crept into our discussion. She admitted the situation was bad. According to her estimate 9 in every 10 male Nigerian in SA is involved in some sort of criminal activity. Ranging from drug to fraud. It was certainly a dirty picture.

They've totally ruined their own reputation in SA. Unfortunately Cameroonians and other West Africans are falsely identified as Nigerians because of your similar physical stature.

This is an article written by a Nigerian publication.

Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by Iceyjays(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Jealous cretin! y'all are jealous of Nigerians making money and fvcking your girls in SA, the truth is that it will never stop and btw you can deceive that Cameroonian fool not me.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by grandlexuz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Iceyjays:
Says a brainless coon with rat brain, grin I have an SA girl and so what? i don't have any problems with their girls only the lazy and xenophobic guys who can't work to earn a decent earning, most south Africans have these special hatreds for Nigerians because Nigerians in and out of the country are doing better than them in all ramifications.

you are just ignorantly judging when you don't know what that lazy coon called Nigerians, the same way he generalized by calling all Nigerians drug movers that's how I called him a xenophobic rat.

he claims he doesn't even know the map of Nigeria, but he knows how to locate Nairaland and even create SA news threads all about.

Ignoramus...
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by morpheus24: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

U mean the same Ethiopians that were attacking SA police - the incident that led to last year's xenophobic wave? Post that as evidence instead. Where have u ever heard of foreign nationals abusing state officials - it's treason.
You also should desist from labelling every bad thing that happens to foreigners in SA as xenophobic - we all suffer from criminal attacks in SA equally.

Stop digressing. Any unlawful attack on peace officers anywhere in the world should not be tolerated. This is a straw man argument using one subject in and attempt to answer what was asked when it has nothing to do with what was asked.

Have your people been xenophobic to the list of other nationals I mentioned earlier, yes or no?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by morpheus24: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Unfortunately Cameroonians and other West Africans are falsely identified as Nigerians because of your similar physical stature.

So your people mis-identify other West-central Africans and Nigerians and then do what to them after they identify them as such? Hmmmm.

You are admitting your own s.t.upidity here or trying to use revere psychology on the cameroonian in trying to justify your own prejudice.

Why do you mis-identify someone, why don't you just walk up to them and ask them where they are from?
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
morpheus24:

Stop digressing. Any unlawful attack on peace officers anywhere in the world should not be tolerated. This is a straw man argument using one subject in and attempt to answer what was asked when it has nothing to do with what was asked.

Have your people been xenophobic to the list of other nationals I mentioned earlier, yes or no?

U failed to see the big picture because u are rushing to pin my back against the wall. That foreign attack on SA police is indicative of their behaviour in SA. Go disect that for a minute and you'll realise why there are tensions in SA society towards outsiders.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
morpheus24:

So your people mis-identify other West-central Africans and Nigerians and then do what to them after they identify them as such? Hmmmm.

You are admitting your own s.t.upidity here or trying to use revere psychology on the cameroonian in trying to justify your own prejudice.

Why do you mis-identify someone, why don't you just walk up to them and ask them where they are from?

Because Nigerians are claiming to be Cameroonian and Ghanaian coz they've ruined their own reputation. It's widespread - ask a friend for verification.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by morpheus24: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

U failed to see the big picture because u are rushing to pin my back against the wall. That foreign attack on SA police is indicative of their behaviour in SA. Go disect that for a minute and you'll realise why there are tensions in SA society towards outsiders.

So its indicative of Ethiopians to attack your police unprovoked and this just boils your flesh down to your bones. How dear they.

So when they do this why do you not arrest them, run a search on their documentation and papers if found lacking, then straight to the Limpopo border out of SA.

What stops your government from doing this. Why the delay in implementing this?

ASk the right questions and you will get the right answers.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Iceyjays:
South Africa belongs to the whites there not y'all lazy xenophobic rats.

Come up with new arguments - this one is tired. We've been through this b4 but u too dumb to comprehend so u won't waste my energy.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by morpheus24: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Because Nigerians are claiming to be Cameroonian and Ghanaian coz they've ruined their own reputation. It's widespread - ask a friend for verification.

Its quite easy to confirm if someone is from a specific area in West Africa.

1. Ask them where they are from
2. once they identify, bring someone from that specific country to verify if they can speak or understand a native language from that country, if they can't then they have been caught out.

unlike some of you in the south who can interchange languages within South Africa, it is difficult to camouflage ourselves quite so easily in West-central Africa.
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Iceyjays:
Jealous cretin! y'all are jealous of Nigerians making money and fvcking your girls in SA, the truth is that it will never stop and btw you can deceive that Cameroonian fool not me.

Look at how pathetic you look. So overjoyed that u bleeping SA girls. grin grin grin SA men and women bleep people from all over the world - we are the most cosmopolitan country in Africa - the Brazil of Africa.

So stop embarrassing yourself by being so overjoyed that South Africans are giving u some little attention when they're not burning down your drug-dens. grin grin grin It's giving you some status to be seen with South Africans. cool cool cool
Re: COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 by YEBOmadiba: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
morpheus24:

So its indicative of Ethiopians to attack your police unprovoked and this just boils your flesh down to your bones. How dear they.

So when they do this why do you not arrest them, run a search on their documentation and papers if found lacking, then straight to the Limpopo border out of SA.

What stops your government from doing this. Why the delay in implementing this?

ASk the right questions and you will get the right answers.

Did u not read the part where I said there are tensions in SA society? So when foreigners disrespect our law enforcement on LIVE TV of course South Africans will retaliate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) / 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him / 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.