Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me (1166 Views)

"My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady / Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another Guy & His Family Hid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Charleys: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dear men.

Have you ever dated a lady that was both beautiful inside and out,

I thought she was the one and then boom her friend tells me she has a kid and a guy somewhere.

And I checked the guy's Facebook page and realized it's true. The child is with the guy's parents. I saw her picture too an old picture of her taking pictures with this child. When he (the child ) was a baby.

I'm so shocked why she didn't tell me, at least I wouldn't have dived Into the relationship.

I don't know what to do anymore now that I've invested in the relationship.

I don't know her plans.

I need advise.
Before I take any step right now.
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Buhari2023(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is the life we live man

Whenever you meet a lady for the first time
just know that 70/100 words that proceeds from the mouth of that lady are lies

With time the truth unfolds

Now it is left for you to brace for impact

6 Likes

Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Charleys: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Buhari2023:

I'll gladly support you for 2023, I need help.

I believe she's linked to that guy for life.

2. She hasn't seen my kind of love.
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Buhari2023(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Charleys:

Have you heard this phrase
"Dem no dey telle person"

1 Like

Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by SweetCunt97(f): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Charleys:

Baba forget that thing with linking with which guy for life. There's no such thing biko. With d way society view single moms, don't blame her for not telling u. Besides how old is even d relationship that u expect her to spill such and lose the guy she probably likes?

Reason am.

4 Likes

Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Charleys:
Dear men.
I thought she was the one and then boom her friend tells me she has a kid and a guy somewhere.

And I checked the guy's Facebook page and realized it's true. The child is with the guy's parents. I saw her picture too an old picture of her taking pictures with this child. When he (the child ) was a baby.
I'm so shocked why she didn't tell me, at least I wouldn't have dived Into the relationship.

I don't know her plans.
I need advise.

are you saying that she is cheating on you with some other dude OR that the child's father is alive and well?!

if you really love the babe then having a kid isnt a problem, but the DECEIT is whats wrong here. sadly, as we all know how Nigerian men look down on single mothers, maybe thats the reason many women in this predicament lie to their partner.

since you still have hopes, go see the babe and ask her directly why she hid her kid from you AND what kind of deceitful r/ship she was trying to build with you... by hiding such a big deal from you.

many men out there cant handle the truth, so babes will only tell you what you can handle, in order to enjoy the r/ship.... even though its completely wrong.

Charleys:

the above mindset is one of the reason why many women hide the truth... same misplaced ego with virginity.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Oluromantic: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
At least you've not married her, so you are safe. Next time don't go for beauty. Beauty is one of the easiest deceit for men.

Besides, how did you not notice from the width of her vagina

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Westernlove: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Buhari2023:

Whenever you meet a lady for the first time
just know that 70/100 words that proceeds from the mouth of that lady are lies

With time the truth unfolds

Now it is left for you to brace for impact

Guy take one bottle, The one wey I hold for mouth...... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ask yourself, what is the motive behind the friend of hers telling u that .
Like seriously, you and her friend are that close , That is serious!!!.
Ask yourself, why will the friend tell you, if he/ she doesn't HV a personal motive undecided undecided...

Believe me, this same friend that revealed her big secret will do more worse, just watch out undecided undecided, time will tell..., Shay bi u no wan get sense ni,, u will get by force...100%%%..

I hate nonsense angry angry, mummy's boy undecided undecided
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Dannyfan(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Charleys:
Dear men.

I don't know her plans.

I need advise.
Don't you guy talk about ur past?
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Hypnotise: 5:25am On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Anuoluwa1234:
Ask yourself, what is the motive behind the friend of hers telling u that .
Like seriously, you and her friend are that close , That is serious!!!.
Ask yourself, why will the friend tell you, if he/ she doesn't HV a personal motive undecided undecided...

Believe me, this same friend that revealed her big secret will do more worse, just watch out undecided undecided, time will tell..., Shay bi u no wan get sense ni,, u will get by force...100%%%..

I hate nonsense angry angry, mummy's boy undecided undecided
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Eve if she fvccked her way to abortion will she tell you.
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Gentle0wavez: 5:40am On Jul 16, 2020
What ever happens, use your head oh no let too much emotions blind you. Forget that guy abi na girl wey dey talk trash about friend's intention.
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Bola146(f): 5:47am On Jul 16, 2020
I don't know why people hide their children Children are golden gifts from God, they can't be hidden, is it a sin What of ladies marring single father too That is why trust is good in any relationship, not telling you she has a kid is totally wrong or she is still planning to tell you later, who knows. It means she doesn't value her own blood undecided Call her and ask her, if she lie, then I don't know what to say again.
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Missy30: 6:02am On Jul 16, 2020
I don't know if child bearing is now a plague.... What of my friend that had to leave her husband because of serious beating, she had two girls already, Bobo is married to another woman, won't she move on too
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Angelacruz: 6:14am On Jul 16, 2020
Abort mission
Charleys:
Dear men.

I don't know her plans.

I need advise.
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Charleys: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oluromantic:
At least you've not married her, so you are safe. Next time don't go for beauty. Beauty is one of the easiest deceit for men.

Besides, how did you not notice from the width of her vagina

Bro her vagina is not wide. She's also slim so I didn't notice stretch marks on her stomach
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Ayemileto(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Well, I'm more concerned about her friend telling you. shocked There's definitely a motive for that.

Also, have you both ever discussed about your past with each other? And how old is the relationship?

You see, one thing will usually lead to the other for this kind of information to be revealed. You don't expect her to just wake up one morning and call you that she have a baby somewhere.

Some discussions will lead to it. That's why it's important to ask about the past of whoever you want to be with. Ask her how many guys she's been with, how many abortions she have done and how many babies she have.

Ask questions, and you will get answers.

It's only if she told you lies after serious discussion that you can conclude she deceived you intentionally.

The past of whoever you want to be with is as important as the future, so ask questions.

Forget about the nonsense "past doesn't matter" that most people say. It matters!!!
Re: She Has A Kid But Hid It From Me by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. / Share Your Dating Experience,,,,my Dating Experience With Two Naija Babes. / I Believe Every Newborn Should Automatically Be Given A Paternity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.