Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Friend In The Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend In The Zone (286 Views)

The Secret To Always Being "In The Zone" With Women / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend In The Zone by JustFrank33: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Evening Fams, hope you all had a nice day. I will go straight to the point.

Forgive my typos

I am an undergraduate in one if the federal universities in the east.
I got to know this girl(a fresher) through one of her classmates who happens to be my roommate. I chatted her up on whatsapp, unlike the normal shakara and all that girls usually do when u first chat her up, this one was quite different, we got along well. We couldn't meet before we went for the COVID break. Throughout this break we have been keeping in touch from time to time. I grew fond of her and am falling for her. I haven't had a girlfriend before, I don't want to mention my age but am a little above twenty. She's also single(she had told me this on two occasions)

Now here is what's bothering me, should I ask her out? I haven't even met her, we don't know each other face to face just pictures, chat and calls.

Or should wait till I see her? Will this delay lead to friend zone?

Pls what should I do in this case, make my intentions known now Or wait till I get to meet her
Re: Friend In The Zone by bootyeater: 12:18am On Jul 16, 2020
See if I were you, I'd forget about all this small small girls and focus on my future.
Extra points to my suggestion since you're a man.

That girl you're chasing might not even know where She'll be in the next 5-10 years. Ask her and she'll say she sees herself with a rich guy.

Dont waste your future and time with a person that probably lacks vision. She will drag you back.
Re: Friend In The Zone by JustFrank33: 12:29am On Jul 16, 2020
bootyeater:
See if I were you, I'd forget about all this small small girls and focus on my future.
Extra points to my suggestion since you're a man.

That girl you're chasing might not even know where She'll be in the next 5-10 years. Ask her and she'll say she sees herself with a rich guy.

Dont waste your future and time with a person that probably lacks vision. She will drag you back.

Thanks for the advice, am already pursing my future, am making plans for that. But I feel lonely atimes, I feel I just need a girl to be in love with.
Re: Friend In The Zone by DaddyRochie1642: 1:06am On Jul 16, 2020
JustFrank33:

Thanks for the advice, am already pursing my future, am making plans for that. But I feel lonely atimes, I feel I just need a girl to be in love with.

Oga from The Way You're talking, You Sound Like a Potential MUGU.... For Your Own good, Listen to that guy's Advice.... What You Think you're Feeling now is not LOVE, ... it's BOREDOM That's Making you think you're Falling for her ... I Laugh In Spanish gringrin
Re: Friend In The Zone by JustFrank33: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga from The Way You're talking, You Sound Like a Potential MUGU.... For Your Own good, Listen to that guy's Advice.... What You Think you're Feeling now is not LOVE, ... it's BOREDOM That's Making you think you're Falling for her ... I Laugh In Spanish gringrin

Thanks for the advice, try and laugh in Swahili next time OK.
Re: Friend In The Zone by fattprince(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2020
JustFrank33:

Thanks for the advice, try and laugh in Swahili next time OK.
Don't mind them bro. This could be your only shot at love in a long while. Ask her out over the phone. Call or chat and if she says no just tell her you will want you guys to talk about it when school resumes. And if she says no face to face bro move on but still be her friend and act like it never happened. But I doubt she will say no. Cause I sense she likes you back. But in all I've said use your head. Don't get emotional.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Complete Npower Past Questions And Answers / . / Majority Of Women Shall Never Inherit The Kingdom Of God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.