Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. (43408 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Blackpearlous(f): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sam0:
Which one be I shouldn't sing when am on earpiece in public?beg that one no join
Eno better make I piss for public than piss for body?? Op take eh time

tongue
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by ayo2008: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Unfortunately we don't have hygienic public toilets in Nigeria. If pee catches somebody nko?
Better find one good corner and throw the thing out.lolz
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Blackpearlous(f): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
uuzba:
Pass gas.
Fart geng, it ??

OP are you OK? So if you are in church, in the front, inside a bus, cinema or playing football in a stadium,
.... you will run out to go and mess in private?
Somebody cannot mess his mess again in Nigeria?

Keep ya mess in your stomach
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Blackpearlous(f): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
OP, did you exclude preaching in public? Add it o, those early morning preachers eh...

Yea true and praying loudly or shouting generally.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Blackpearlous(f): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Someone7:
I arrange my beard in public. The time and effort I put into growing that beard is too much not to show it off grin grin

Show off
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Sebbs(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
HW won't u stare in public abeg
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by OdefaGirl(f): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
You are looking for trouble....... make I pee for my clothe... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You are funny.....
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by gift2xl: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2020

Fight on the street
Biko, be more cultured and control your anger. Don't even argue in public, you and your girl are having issues we don't want to know, argue at home. Don't fight a girl for taking your bf in public, you are embarrassing yourselves, if someine slaps you walk away, respect your self.

Even our house of representatives they fight.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by chukwuibuipob: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
sad sad sad number 4,trust my Hawusa dem

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by OdefaGirl(f): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
uuzba:
Pass gas.
Fart geng, it ??

OP are you OK? So if you are in church, in the front, inside a bus, cinema or playing football in a stadium,
.... you will run out to go and mess in private?
Somebody cannot mess his mess again in Nigeria?

So.....na you dey mess that mess for church bahh? grin grin grin grin

Imagine someone running out to go mess in a church like dome.....Dunamis church, before you get to the middle, your anus will be sounding the drum already. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Bmaster(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
op,I follow condemn the spitting attitude.its very awkward.

By the way,I realised that nearly all forward players in a football match spits.

hello,Mr footballer, must you spit when you actually know the camera is on you at that moment,.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by dododawa1: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
shit in public is allowed
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by okenwaa(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Make I no piss for public

STORRRYYY

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Knsley(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
QueenMelinda:
I'm currently brushing my teeth in the middle of the road,come and beat me.
You nor get joy at all. Lol

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by BlueAir: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
I agree with Except eat and sing.especially singing..
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Blackpearlous(f): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
okenwaa:
Make I no piss for public

STORRRYYY

Nigerians..
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by ikorodureporta: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
roybanjo100:
so when we perceive a foul odour....We shoudnt spit in public oga park well jare
hw does spitting unsmell d odour

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by naijaoloshoo(f): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sex education
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by wildikeman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
What nonsense where me go come mess...and if I eat on the street..what if I'm in a hurry but need to eat? And if you see me talking to myself on the street, you better mind your damned business and leave us alone....its even therapeutic

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Show off

Sorry tongue
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by FireRain: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pregnant women reading this like...'Which kin wahala be this' cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by electhnd(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
thank you
there's one thing that you didn't write putting of FINGER Into your NOSE
and some people use to open their mouth when doing it

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by PattyMike(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Peeing in public might be difficult to stop. There are very few public toilets so it technically can't be helped. I used to eat in public too but ever since I started having girlfriends and forming big boy, nobody told me to stop before I gave myself sense. Eating on the road shows nonchalancy, meaning you just don't care about the image you portray. Remember first impression lasts longer, don't be an oaf.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Blackpearlous(f): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
PattyMike:
Peeing in public might be difficult to stop. There are very few public toilets so it technically can't be helped. I used to eat in public too but ever since I started having girlfriends and forming big boy, nobody told me to stop before I gave myself sense. Eating on the road shows nonchalancy, meaning you just don't care about the image you portray. Remember first impression lasts longer, don't be an oaf.

Yes, when you have bear your image in your mind, there are things you will stop..
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Blackpearlous(f): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
wildikeman:
What nonsense where me go come mess...and if I eat on the street..what if I'm in a hurry but need to eat? And if you see me talking to myself on the street, you better mind your damned business and leave us alone....its even therapeutic

Yes sir, we won't ask you why.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by wildikeman(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Yes sir, we won't ask you why.

Good girl
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by ofiko123(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
damoceile:
Oga keep all this silly DON'TS to yourself jare, imagine don't STARE in public? Where else should I stare? In the corner of my room??

I wonder o.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by roybanjo100(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:

hw does spitting unsmell d odour
which planet are u from?
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by ofiko123(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
FireRain:
Pregnant women reading this like...'Which kin wahala be this' cheesy

I am telling you.. Which kain wahala be this??
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Maj196(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Just behave uncle
Who be your uncle angry
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. by Airtimex(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Good points....but forget story.
Person go slap me you say make I no kpokpo I'm face because say na public. Won't work. I go do facial remodelling immediately.
That mess issue very important. The day Wey one oyinbo mess for my face na him I swear say if e hold me and I fit get away with am I go drop am like album.
I swear the guy mess silent pistol own but I catch am. I ask am why na, he talk say the hmm hmm as we cover nose dey run dey sweet am for belle. The day Wey I give am one na that day him school of thought change. Mess Wey dey choke. Wey dey high like eegbow. Him eye red. Blood nearly comot from him nose.
Mess Wey dey crash hard drive. Straight from the streets of isolo. Since that day he repent

Chai this country...Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness / Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.