Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? (2578 Views)

Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) / What Is Wrong With Your Younger Sibling Getting Married Before You? / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by minniepoe(f): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2007
what would you do if you found your partner in bed with your sibling?

A woman found her husband in bed with her younger sister. the sister is not yet married. the husbands family and friends are begging her to forgive her husband and continue with the union.

would you advise her to continue? the slogan on everyones lips is marriage is for better for worse!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by angel101(f): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2007
My dear i will walk away and never look back. that man would definitely not be worth my while or my trouble.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by mcube(f): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2007
i bounce on my sister and beat the hell out of her infact give her some mark. she will be the one to report herself to our parents. i dont need to walk out of my marriage. wat of if i already ave kids for him? i can only purnish him but walking out of the marraige is out of it

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by angel101(f): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2007
a man who would disrespect u enough to jump into bed with ur sister when there are zillions of girls he could do that with in my humble opinion is not worth ur while or the energy u would exert to beat up and scar ur sister.
my humble opinion.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by iice(f): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2007
That won't be happening as i am an only girl grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Baxilexi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2008
don't be so sure a sister could be a guy if you know what i mean smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
Call the cops on him. Sleeping my sibling = Statutory Rape
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by ibobabe(f): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
tell him to wait while i sharpen my knife, angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by CH3COO(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
Lock them in the room and run to the ammunition store to buy koboko.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2008
@IBOBABE
Nice pix
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by CH3COO(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@IBOBABE
Nice pix
fine enough to make you go both ways ?
ibobabe daaaaaaayum
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2008
Why would I go gay when I see men like the guy on my profile?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by CH3COO(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2008
whatever bro.

ibobabe, i'm single mind you.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by ibobabe(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2008
thanks ruby

@ ch3coo, i'll kip dat in mind,lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by ogrebuga(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2008
Good for you ch3coo, (by the way, wat compound is that pls, i've been tryn to rmbr d name for lyk 30 mins now) ibobabe isn't tho. She's with me.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2008
acetate ion. olodo
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by ibobabe(f): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2008
come ogre
hu is wi u??
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by ogrebuga(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2008
What, did i say somehing? cheesy

Thanks toyin, (leyin ti o lo ji wo )
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by ibobabe(f): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ ogre
tot i read somethin
mus be my tired old eyes smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by StephenP(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2008
@back to the topic, I thank God all my siblings are girls and are older than I am. But if I had a brother and I found him in bed with my wife, I'll put all her stuff in a box and wait till she's done and tell her to leave. As for my brother, I'll leave my family will deal with that.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by ogrebuga(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ibo-b,
gud gud. grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Sisikill: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ Topic
Off with their heads, I say!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by CH3COO(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2008
Sisikill:

@ Topic
Off with their heads, I say!
off to jail you go cry gonna miss you
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2008
CH3COO, how can u miss her when ur head is off?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by CH3COO(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

CH3COO, how can u miss her when your head is off?
it's not my head being chopped off. i don't cheat. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by dreeldee: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
Ch3Coo and Ruby again angry angry angry a toad does not run in daylight for nothing, ,

@post I guess i have to let her go and my sibling, pray that God forgive him i don't have promiscuous siblings anyway
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2008
@topic
jeeez, i would leave them to carry on what they started lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by chika98: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2008
pour hot water on both of em. jk
I will leave that marriage because it aint worth fighting for.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by PLea: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2008
Not nice,
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by Nella(f): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2008
I will burst out crying, and call my dady embarassed embarassed

lol,

chika98:

pour hot water on both of em. jk
I will leave that marriage because it aint worth fighting for.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by bridget007(f): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2008
I would grab the nearest objects and throw it at their heads out of shere anger, then drag her out of bed by the hair (sister or not!! slut) then throw his things in black bin bags and throw them out, cut up his clothes and see the best lawyer and sue him for divorce, hit him where it hurts in his bank balance!! Then pay a hiv infected prostitute to seduce him and let him suffer for the rest of his days. Oh for a placid, gentle soul like me there's a side of me no man better ever get to know!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Your Partner In Bed With Your Sibling? by ibobabe(f): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2008
shocked shocked
ummmm,sister bri
i bow oo,wi fear ontop, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? / Bleeding Heart!! / True Love Does Not Exist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.