Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) (10506 Views)

Which Is The Best Position To Sleep With Partner-Photo / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by QweenMercy(f): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Which is the best way to share a bed with your partner

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by MrChinex: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
number Z

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by kunlexiest: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
D....u go gt chance sleep wella..d rest nd uncomfortable positionz

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by anuma1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
F
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Liltevy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
a n c
d rest ders sumtn else involved

n B dey can't tell me dey are sleeping"!

the rest are ok too
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by obisage(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
if na ur girlfriend, A is better, if na ur wife, C is good. if na Ashawo, E is perfect.

11 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Meestique: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
obisage: if na ur girlfriend, A is better, if na ur wife, C is good. if na Ashawo, E is perfect.
Hehe..! Dis guy go don share bed taya.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by AbuMikey(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nothing beats [size=20pt]F[/size]

16 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by obisage(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Meestique: Hehe..! Dis guy go don share bed taya.
buhahaha... u no go say what u think... dey there de form Holier-than-though
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by QweenMercy(f): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
MrChinex: number Z

Seems U 4got to use yah glasses! grin
MrChinex: number Z

Seems U 4got to use yah glasses!
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by dre11(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
F is better
the best never dey theregrin
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Ariyke: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
QweenMercy:

Seems U 4got to use yah glasses! grin

Seems U 4got to use yah glasses!
grin
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Abu Mikey: Nothing beats [size=20pt]F[/size]
If you try that F position with all these Nigerian girls wey be like Agbalumo ,you'll wake up on the other side of the world ,crushed in your sleep grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by farano(f): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
A and B grin
H if he no gree gimme money for shopping tongue
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
G but E Preferably smiley
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Janeify(f): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
G is cool...
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1: G but E Preferably smiley
Selfish lover cheesy
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by ojun50(m): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
A and C
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Selfish lover cheesy

I like my space smiley
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Chubhie: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2014
QweenMercy: Which is the best way to share a bed with your partner
F is cool if you gat that magic chest for your milady to use as pillow for in such positions,breaths are exchanged which bonds the two souls metaphysically and you feel blood is nolonger pumping through to the left hand you use in cuddling her then I tactically switch to A but before dawn we end up in D and on few cases i do end up in E.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:10am On Jul 04, 2014
I go for F
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 04, 2014
A , B , F and G favourites

Mybest way is ''F'' !!
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by AdeosunTOluwaseyi: 3:03am On Jul 04, 2014
All of d above... I and my hubby sleeps in all forms n dey are comfortable...
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by goalburner(m): 5:02am On Jul 04, 2014
obisage: if na ur girlfriend, A is better, if na ur wife, C is good. if na Ashawo, E is perfect.
Bruh, hw u take know all these?
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Talon05: 5:45am On Jul 04, 2014
A,C,F are the best. G cannot be ignored too.
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by FKO1(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2014
"A" BEATS EM ALL
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2014
E cheesy
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Jman06(m): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2014
F
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Sanchez01: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2014
Definitely A and F.
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by boombay(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2014
anyone will do!
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by AbuMikey(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2014
Truckpusher: If you try that F position with all these Nigerian girls wey be like Agbalumo ,you'll wake up on the other side of the world ,crushed in your sleep grin

LMAO grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Mercy Chinwo's Husband A Cultist? (pictures Included) / Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! / How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.