Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? (29801 Views)

Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Teachers : How To Keep Your Students Engaged In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Doyou2019: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
7victor:

I do not have money presently.
Ok. Bless you regardless
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ymstar(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Psoul(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
PastorFire:
[/s] Poetry!!!.

Paucity of wisdom
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Minajesty18(f): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
sheepheart:
Nice.. we could be friends
Sure, am LilyAnn by name, you could drop me a message in my mail
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by soultender(f): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
May life gets better
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by sheepheart(f): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Minajesty18:

Sure, am LilyAnn by name, you could drop me a message in my mail
Ok thanks...will revert soon
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by soultender(f): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
cry
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by PastorFire: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Psoul post=91808386]

Paucity of wisdom[/quote]
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by flimsy2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
seriously it has not been easy, am lossing interest already, surviving is just by the grace of God, been searching any means to earn online... please if you have any assist a brother �
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by placeofallure(f): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
a family friend is currently paying 350k as opposed to 600k as fees for e learning. Then they have to buy data. It was initially put at 500k until the parents had to have an uproar. The rate at which data is being bought is even more alarming. My sister pays 80k per child... She has 3 kids then she had to get all of the devices and has to turn on her hotspot for them to use when they have classes. The screenshot below was just gotten from a chat u just had with a close friend also...

No! No! That's outrageous! Parents should have dared them to reduce the money or they'd go away.. There was a school where the parents stood their ground on slashing the fee further down else they go to court. I read the story here, it was at the beginning of Coro. No! 80k data in this era of #350 /1G. The 80k is it for 1 year? Haba! That school na termite!
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
placeofallure:

No! No! That's outrageous! Parents should have dared them to reduce the money or they'd go away.. There was a school where the parents stood their ground on slashing the fee further down else they go to court. I read the story here, it was at the beginning of Coro. No! 80k data in this era of #350 /1G. The 80k is it for 1 year? Haba! That school na termite!
they did o...they said buf they won't pay they should withdraw their kids
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by cruz419(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
it has not been easy tho am not a teacher but i work as the hotel manager in a,school,,it 4 month running now no salary , some days am depressed some suicidal but we still here , tried applying 4 loan so as to start a mini fish farm but was turned down, i just pray i will see the end of this cos i dont know long i can continue ,,
should in case any one on here is in need of a lesson teacher in ilorin pls contact me on this number 08136096317,,and if u have any work am available,or can render any financial assistance am a graduate of university of benin department of banking and finance and am computer literate ......God see us all through..
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Mrshape: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Paramount01:

Where did you resides? and how.much did u charge for lesson
I reside in Edo state

Do you want my service?
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by galantfm: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
motionarena:
Reply and Like this comment with the private school you teach and I will and I will send you 10k

Abeg please help a bro in need too. No salary since February form my boss. I teach at George Michael's college here in Command, Lagos. Pls help wit anytin
Fidelity Bank: 6172240577. tank u
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by McMayowa(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
All is well
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Omakraid(f): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Parrot173:
The request is far beyond my expectations. ...
I have chosen the numbers in the pic below except for @allensar (whom i have requested 4 her acct number too) the rest i will require i clearly taken lesson note pic i promise to give out something to them too insha'Allah even though it not much but i knw it will help a little...nd

My brother, it seems you have forgotten me. My account details is the second one on that paper. God will remember you too. Thank you so much
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Alennsar(f): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Parrot173:
The request is far beyond my expectations. ...
I have chosen the numbers in the pic below except for @allensar (whom i have requested 4 her acct number too) the rest i will require i clearly taken lesson note pic i promise to give out something to them too insha'Allah even though it not much but i knw it will help a little...nd

Thank you for your generosity. Jazakhallahu khaeran
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Alennsar:

Thank you for your generosity. Jazakhallahu khaeran
Very good
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Cumtroller: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Luchiana1(f): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kokoboss:
I sent you a message on what'sapp. I'm interested pls
k
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2022
Parrot173:
Ur digit pls...
Chief good morning sir, i know the thread has been a while but here is mine
GTBank 0122 242 718
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2022
7victor:

I do not have money presently.
may god provide
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by 7victor(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
EvilPOTATO:
may god provide

Amen. Thanks
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2023
7victor:

Amen. Thanks
wow just seeing your response. I haven't been on nairaland with this username but moniker for a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

OAU Medicine And Surgery Cut-off Mark 304 / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.