Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? (29894 Views)

Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Teachers : How To Keep Your Students Engaged In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by reccy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Reply and Like this comment with the private school you teach and I will and I will send you 10k
2076574203...uba... please help me with any amount
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ymstar(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
7victor:
It has not been easy for the private school teachers.

I know a few who have been calling me constantly for money.

GOD was so kind to me to get a federal government job before the shut down of schools.

Before then,I was a private school teacher teaching mathematics in Sokoto state.

Glory be to JESUS CHRIST.

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ymstar(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
Ur digit pls...
Please no need
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by fizho: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Reply and Like this comment with the private school you teach and I will and I will send you 10k
Olomore Academy Osun state
0002454038 Jaiz bankp
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by maisauki: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Idontknowyou:
My gratitude goes to our private school teachers who have been surviving through these period.

Seriously it has not been easy. Because my mum is also a private school teacher and also the bread winner of the family, but thank God things have been going well for us even though she has not been paid salary for 3 months now.
Share us your experience as a Private school teacher and how you have be coping..
you are missing out on a point sir: how have you too been coping
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Parrot173(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Salam sis
u can just send me ur digit ova hia...i sent u an email if u wouldn't mind to respond

Alennsar:

How do I send mine to you.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ymstar(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
ItrendNaija:
Private school teachers, we empathize with you lot this period. The right help is on the way. Go to Get the right help dot come to get an Invite to the digital launch on the 20th
Please, little explanation on this,
Please
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
winkmart:
In this troubled time, as a total man, you ought to have structured your life in such as way that you would not have to wait for any salary. You have a phone, it is more powerful than the the 1st space ship

There are lots of simple skills you can do with your phone and make money. I am a salary earner too, but I don't even have to wait for that.

Please I am also interested
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by fizho: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
It hasn't been easy.I teach Mathematics and Chemistry for home lesson contact me on 07033158517 Abuja residents only.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ymstar(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Luchiana1:
My moniker is luchiana1
Out of compassion to help in this season, I have been researching viable, easy & legit business that I& my friends and love ones can do with my phone, sitting in my room, not those many scam in disguise.
At last I found one, I have done it and earn enough to be sure, you can earn at least 5k in a week,
All you will need to do is copy and paste advert. That's all.
If you are interested (Dm) reach me
WhatsApp- 08 0842 268 95
I'm interested please
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ymstar(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by yusman14(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
The request is far beyond my expectations. ...
I have chosen the numbers in the pic below except for @allensar (whom i have requested 4 her acct number too) the rest i will require i clearly taken lesson note pic i promise to give out something to them too insha'Allah even though it not much but i knw it will help a little...nd

Hello sir..I mentioned you earlier..I snap a lesson note..I can snap more but my battery is low... please help me sir...I will be glad..I have dropped my details already
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by spaceacademy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Any per day job along lagos-ibadan expressway
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by bustykasa(f): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2020
so hard and no help seem to come my way but God dey
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by innno: 1:14am On Jul 17, 2020
i am a private school teacher in delta state... i teach both primary and secondary. pls help assist. the hunger no be here. last pay since February
Would also appreciate any one with Job... I m resourceful and keen at learning new skills

innocent
fcmb - 1395498017

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by PhilipReigns(m): 2:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Alennsar:

Aameen. I have started frying egg rolls since last week, although the gain is not much because of the high cost of things but it is better than sitting down doing nothing. May God help us and ease our affairs.

It is not easy at all.
You remind of someone, also a teacher who's now a successful entrepreneur. Congratulations it's a nice route u just followed, I like people with initiative and I must commend your creativity, before now I always knew teaching job is no job. Be steadfast, u'll succeed. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by PhilipReigns(m): 2:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Alennsar:

Aameen. I have started frying egg rolls since last week, although the gain is not much because of the high cost of things but it is better than sitting down doing nothing. May God help us and ease our affairs.

It is not easy at all.
Another way to gain it very well it to buy the bag of flour, that's if you have the money to do that. Buy full crates of egg, don't measure groundnut oil from road side or from mama nkechi just close ur eyes and buy full gallon of 5litres oil. Only minor ingredients like sugar, flavours and some others is what u should buy little, this is the secret to bigger gains. Buy d time u exhaust ur bag of flower u would have almost gotten back twice d money with which u used to buy the flour. This is a first hand information from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Ghost19(m): 4:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Parrot173:
I have chosen the numbers in the pic below except for @allensar (whom i have requested 4 her acct number too) the rest i will require i clearly taken lesson note pic i promise to give out something to them too insha'Allah even though it not much but i knw it will help a little...nd

Camila high school
UBA
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by VenusEAGLE: 5:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Parrot173:
I plan to give out to 10 private school teacher's but u hav 2 back up ur claim with pictures of ur lesson note nd ur pupil as evidence....i know ther ar lot desperate out there but that d little i can help...just want to be philanthropic

I was one of the first people to quote you with pictures of my pupils and my employment letter but I modified when you were not online

because It is not really ok to be posting their pictures. Their parents or even family members might see it and it could lead to insult
I took 2 of the pictures below on one of our sport day

Modified.... pictures removed
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nesco244(m): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Parrot173:

Thank you Sir, please do consider me, it has not been easy.

I am a Mathematics Teacher @ Sunshine Int'L School, Onne, Eleme, Rivers State.

UBA. 2013838223.

Below is the attached pictures of my lesson note.

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Narcist(f): 5:56am On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Parrot173 post=91791646]The request is far beyond my expectations. ...
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2020
planetx:
How do people survive without salary for three months. Just can't imagine, even with a regular salary life is a struggle talkless of going three months without salary.
Borrow to feed.Or with help from family members
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Paramount01(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2020
7victor:
It has not been easy for the private school teachers.

I know a few who have been calling me constantly for money.

GOD was so kind to me to get a federal government job before the shut down of schools.

Before then,I was a private school teacher teaching mathematics in Sokoto state.

Glory be to JESUS CHRIST.
Where in sokoto
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Paramount01(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2020
Please help me ,any amount will go along way..
Eco 2771139656

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2020
comshots:
Borrow to feed.Or with help from family members

That's if you see someone to lend u or u have a outstanding family that cares.
The absence of the above have been hell of a hell.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by eniorisha(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2020
It's not been easy. Life of a private school teacher
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Paramount01(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2020
motionarena:

Pls help me,any amount will go a long way
Eco bank 2771139656

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 / First School Leaving Certificate / UNN School Fees 2019/2020 Session – Talkgeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.