Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. (5975 Views)

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Kriss216: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
No I'm not your friend, I don't know you.
Oya, sorry no vex.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Oya, sorry no vex.
I don hear you. You too no vex.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Kriss216: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
I don hear you. You too no vex.
Alright. My regards to your pillow.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Alright. My regards to your pillow.
My regards to your foolishness.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Kriss216: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
My regards to your foolishness.
That's too harsh... Did I offend you?
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Amb1045(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Just take a look at yourself.
Mtcheeeeeewwwwww.
You make me laugh, walahi.
Most people here often feel they know how to talk and are always right.
I won't honour you by arguing with you on what you know nothing about.
I think that's how I always want my relationships to be. I have been in friends/benefit relationship. I have been in serious relationship. so I love to miss my lady, so when we talk we have allot to discuss. not everyday conversation.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amb1045:
I think that's how I always want my relationships to be. I have been in friends/benefit relationship. I have been in serious relationship. so I love to miss my lady, so when we talk we have allot to discuss. not everyday conversation.
Still doesn't mean people who converse everyday don't have things to discuss and BTW, we were in a long distant relationship and had things to talk about.
Don't just assume about sex bro.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Amb1045(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Still doesn't mean people who converse everyday don't have things to discuss and BTW, we were in a long distant relationship and had things to talk about.
Don't just assume about sex bro.
I want to miss the conversation. let's miss the discussion so we can value it. I no Dee like see finish. if you check my last write-up I never talked about sex
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Petyr1: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

True and I'll be honest, he didn't like calls which was a problem for me.
He could go over a week without calling and see nothing wrong with it. I on the other hand like to call and I even said since he didn't like calls then we could make it every two days or something and bro still had issues with it.
Abeg, na him headache be that.
Kama pade mo (make we no meet again).
it was this same constant calling of a thing that make me stop all these dating and relationships. it really stressful and time wasting. fine we love each other but not constant calling. i prefer chatting tho

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Petyr1:
it was this same constant calling of a thing that make me stop all these dating and relationships. it really stressful and time wasting. fine we love each other but not constant calling. i prefer chatting tho
Different strokes for different folks bro and I didn't ask for everyday, I simply said at least thrice a week. Was that too much to ask for?
I recently came across a post where a guy was complaining of how he loves to call and be called but his gf doesn't and he hates it, so you see, it's the person, not a gender thing.
Why would you go a week or two weeks without calling me?
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Petyr1: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Different strokes for different folks bro and I didn't ask for everyday, I simply said at least thrice a week. Was that too much to ask for?
I recently came across a post where a guy was complaining of how he loves to call and be called but his gf doesn't and he hates it, so you see, it's the person, not a gender thing.
yeah! i grab your point sis. another man food is another man poison
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by horeofe(f): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Lol. Ladies? Please change the class to girls.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Roman3304(m): 4:49am On Jul 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

hmmmm
same senerio playing out between me and my girlfriend... I can go for like a week before calling so as to get new conversation with her but she doesn't wants it like that, she prefers everyday calling, what are we gonna talk about every day? but we love each other.. just that this calling issue is becoming a serious issue now.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by phemmyfour: 5:47am On Jul 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

No, it isn't true.
Much as I don't like to talk about my relationship with guys, I'll say I did these things and you don't have to believe me. However, dude had the effrontery to tell me I don't know how to love. Ahahahahhahahhahha.
No be him fault sha.
Na me Bleep up

Remembering this, I begin to ask myself if I was stupid or something.
You are not a preacher of love
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by fwzolamide1(m): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Oga u no get work abi, Berra find things to do.
Who cares ,if a lady loves me or not.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Westernlove: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Infact you are absolutely right. One thing I've noticed about Phone calls and Video calls Is they are good recipe for closeness In relationship, most especially distance relationship. Personally I like someone checking on me but It should be done moderately because I get tired of calls too at times. But when a Nigerian Lady checks on you often and often with his own resources, Be It pretty or an average, Honestly It surely means she has seen something worthy In you.....

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Smile4me01(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2020
Lazy youth Nigeria ladies will love you without money you don enter one chance
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2020
Following undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died / .. / Must Wearing A Ring On The Fourth Finger Be A Sign That One Is Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.