Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

She Lied About Been Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied About Been Married (570 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied About Been Married by Tpc: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Am divorced, 7 years now.
Off recent I have been thinking of getting remarried instead of staying single.
I met this lady, and we have been seeing each other steadily for 2 years now.
When I met her, she was leaving a guy she was staying with because he didn't want to marry her. Believing she was single we started dating
I decided to ask her to marry me, only for her to switch off and not come any closer,
After some weeks she would come back, and when I ask her about marriage she would say ok, and disappear.
When I call her she would tell me she wants to reformat her brain.
Today I decided to call her only for a man to pick the call and tell me he was kicking her out of his house because she said I have more money than him and she does not want to marry him again.
I pretended I was a friend calling to find out about her whereabouts because she was not coming to her shop again.
He was complaining and said enough is enough she must leave.

She never told me she is married
Her brother never told me she was married

Now am hearing this.

What do I do
Re: She Lied About Been Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
If she said she doesn't want to marry him again (different than "not want to BE married to hm again"), then it means she isn't married, she was just playing the both of you.

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Been Married by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
I'm sorry sir,but the girl na messi,but wetin concern me than checking siggy
Re: She Lied About Been Married by DaddyRochie1642: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2020
She belongs to the Streets grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Been Married by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 15, 2020
Farm tools grin
Re: She Lied About Been Married by WaterPurifier: 5:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Runnn

I repeat runn

.you'll regret it if you go ahead with this kind of lady

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Should Not Exist In Nigeria. / Guys Get In Here Let Me Tell You A Secret (18+) / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.