Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl (1577 Views)

What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype / Calabar Girl Declares Herself A Lesbian (pics) / Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by farous(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Most times we come across different women either for business, relationship etc and on introducing herself and where she come from,we noticed that atimes our mindset define such lady based on where she comes from which is not supposed to be and never a reality as it is like tagging them with a particular trait.

In view of this, define respectively what comes to your mind or the trait you tagged a lady from: HAUSA, IGBO,YORUBA,EDO,CALABAR
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by johnykgoal: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
dont promote tribalism

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Vyzz: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin

This thread won't be good
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Vyzz: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin

This thread won't be good
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by ProDiverse: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Noting.. We are all Nigerians, we buy from the Same market and are governed by the most wicked and corrupt set of politicians. Corona Virus is real
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by donbachi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Different tribes,same society....mind u,every nigerian is a product of the society.good and bad.
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hausa = illiterate, unclean, but beautiful.

Yoruba = dey don't like other tribe only if money is highly involved, but submissive, fashionable women.

Edo = wild, uncontrollable, sexy, well civilized, Neat.

Calabar = sexy, neat, uncivilised.

Igbo = unexposed, good mother, problematic wit in-laws, over sabi, strong head.

6 Likes

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by phelonrays: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
embarassed sadembarassedundecided
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Graysons: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sirjendon:
[s]Hausa = illiterate, unclean, but beautiful.

Yoruba = dey don't like other tribe only if money is highly involved, but submissive, fashionable women.

Edo = wild, uncontrollable, sexy, well civilized, Neat.

Calabar = sexy, neat, uncivilised.

Igbo = unexposed, good mother, problematic wit in-laws, over sabi, strong head. [/s]
You are welcome. smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Hugo55(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
That she is Human being.
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by WonderWoman5775(f): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Why create a useless thread like this?

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by farous(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Intention is not to create tribalism.
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by SaintBishop: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
That she is a Nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by LukasPodolski: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Igbo : Prostitution.
Edo : international prostitution.
Hausa : reserved, unexposed.

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
OP don't start what you can't end
E get why angry
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by fati2001(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
[/quote][s]
LukasPodolski:
Igbo : Prostitution.

Edo : international prostitution.

Hausa : reserved, unexposed.
[/s]
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by fati2001(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
lame
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Tranquillity360: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Our Yoruba girls=dirtiness and un faithfulness.

Hausa=i don't know about them

Ibo girls=like money

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Tranquillity360:
[s]Our Yoruba girl=dirtiness and un faithfulness.

Ibo girls=like money [/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Hausa - N500

Calabar - N1500

Igbo - N2500

Yoruba - Watery beans with bread or Ewedu

Edo - Tramadol, Swinol with codeine...you are good to go

Kwale - One barbecue fish + transport like N200

Urhobo - Oil rice with ice fish cheesy cheesy. Or
owo soup and starch, she fil call her sister and her friends cor join ona for the mata
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2020
Igbo: Simple and a home type of girl . .
Yoruba: Loud, lively and strong.
. . Hausa: Shy and submissive
Edo: Beautiful and mommy's girl.
. . Calabar: Extroverted and free spirit.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Ariza:
You are welcome. smiley
welcome ko, wasiu ni.

Ogbeni, which tribe u be sey u be Egun ni abi sokoto, or olori pelebe.
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Hausa - N500

Calabar - N1500

Igbo - N2500

Yoruba - Watery beans with bread or Ewedu

Edo - Tramadol, Swinol with codeine...you are good to go

Kwale - One barbecue fish + transport like N200

Urhobo - Oil rice with ice fish cheesy cheesy. Or
owo soup and starch, she fil call her sister and her friends cor join ona for the mata

do you know ewedu soup, u dey one swampy bush dey type rubbish, as if u don reach Lagos b4.

Omo jatijati.
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:

Ibo girls=like money

Yoruba girls don't like men from other tribes. They are very dirty, unfaithful and big time gossips.

Hausa dirty too much and lack exposure.

Igbo women worship money and they are not good in bed.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by WonderWoman5775(f): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2020
farous:
Intention is not to create tribalism.

But to promote it abi?

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2020
michaelpop50:

Yoruba girls don't like men from other tribes. They are very dirty, unfaithful and big time gossips.

Hausa dirty too much and lack exposure.

Igvo women worship money and they are not good in bed.

on that igbo mata u re right dem go dey look like cow for bed, dey shout ----- ewo! ewo!! ewo!!! as u dey samakwe.
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2020
Sirjendon:

do you know ewedu soup, u dey one swampy bush dey type rubbish, as if u don reach Lagos b4.

Omo jatijati.

Na Sambisa forrest i tey dey type....i no understand Lagos na paris wey I go dey brag if i dn reach before??.....Abeg shift, that overrated slum
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Bellotelli: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2020
For me knowing where a Lady comes from would determine how to relate with her. Although my perception might be wrong but I think that a good place to start from.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by Gentle0wavez: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:

Ibo girls=like money

Are Yoruba unfaithful??
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl by SavageResponse(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2020
ProDiverse:
Noting.. We are all Nigerians, we buy from the Same market and are governed by the most wicked and corrupt set of politicians. Corona Virus is real

Are you sure we're all the same? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please / My Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” / My Girlfriend Is Still Texting Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.