Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34304 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ogrebuga(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2008
freak! cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by eman4(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2008
Ramsey or Van Vicker
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by eman4(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2008
Ramsey or Van Vicker
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by skeebanj: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2008
which ramsey? noah or ark?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by PurestBoy(m): 2:31am On Jul 20, 2008
Jim Iyke, I'll beat hell out f him for his fake American accent
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by A2J(m): 3:10am On Jul 20, 2008
simply una obsession, i pity una o sad
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by vichel(m): 4:49am On Jul 20, 2008
a very Hot halle berry cheesy grin grin cool kiss kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by HCH3COO: 5:32am On Jul 20, 2008
vichel:

a very Hot halle berry cheesy grin grin cool kiss kiss
omg don't make me  lipsrsealed m
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by onyinye2(f): 5:40am On Jul 20, 2008
terrence howard cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 20, 2008
A policeman or an elevator operator lipsrsealed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Gabry(f): 5:47am On Jul 20, 2008
I would like to be locked in an elevator with Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park so that I will be able to ask him about his work of art! LOVEEEEE IT. . . . cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by mohawkchic(f): 6:02am On Jul 20, 2008
~Wentworth Miller . . .  Got To tell you thu Ave Been Trapped In An Elevator before & It aint fun . . am still traumatized  grin I only use it in the absent of an Escalator. . . grin

~I Will willingly Be Locked In An Elevator W/ Wentworth Bet he'll make me forget all about that Experience in a heartbeat wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by pappilo(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2008
I cant beleive no one has said Alicia keys. she is the smartest and most beautiful woman in the world!

By the time they get us out she will definitely be expecting my baby and I would be expecting something like 25 to life,  U dig? grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sbucareer(f): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2008

All the beautiful girls in sun news online since they started showing those mouth wetting and finger leaking gorgeous girls
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by djikb(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2008
hello a
m i in
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by horny4u(f): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2008
For me it has to be some guy Roland something,cannot remember his surname now, think he is a politician in the aviation industry,saw the guy on T.v he is a real Hunk.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Caliente(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Alicia Keys[/size]
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by degbads(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2008
Pastor Chris cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sekina: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2008
IDI EDO and Carolin Ekanem
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2008
Bimbo Akintola, or Penny Johnson Gerald.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by alex406(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2008
Aki na Popo.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by alex406(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2008
sekina:

IDI EDO  and Carolin Ekanem

LMAO, IDI EDO. (INI EDO)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by femzy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2008
[size=18pt] OBASANJO[/size]

mo ma fe na iya eee pa

buy really Alicia keys
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by femzy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2008
alex406:

LMAO, IDI EDO. (INI EDO)

No mind dt person.Maybe na IDI INI EDO e wan jam for inside the elevator grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2008
alex406:

LMAO, IDI EDO. (INI EDO)
isn't she
a celebrity?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sherrylo: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hu,hu,hu,na wah for you oo Femzy, Idi Edo no be am!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by russellino: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2008
SERENA WILLIAMS BABY. and if anybody try come save us e go see red. NUFF SAID !!!

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2008
russellino:

SERENA WILLIAMS BABY. and if anybody try come save us e go see red. NUFF SAID !!!
LMAO grin
grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ogrebuga(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2008
ri! han! na!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2008
ogrebuga:

ri! han! na!
how many
time will u say this? undecided undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by russellino: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2008
Rokiatu, I sure say you for no mind Pa James grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ogrebuga(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2008
as many times as it takes.

Ri! han! na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism / T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.