Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34310 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by BangBang2(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Yes, she is a celebrity but the person said IDI Edo and not INI Edo. The yoruba translation of that is Ini Edo's @ss! grin grin

well i guess she can be IDI EDO too, afterall she has a phat bootay!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by elfuego(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2008
am i a girl? i trip for most of them but not to the extend of wantin to get stuck wit them in an elevator###########
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dani1luv: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2008
beyunce' (beyonce)
el-fuego:

am i a girl? i trip for most of them but not to the extend of wantin to get stuck wit them in an elevator###########

big lie

@ topik
beyunce beyonce
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by jkpretty(f): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2008
Its got to be Brad pith or Vin diesel.

I'm going to turn their pink lips to white. tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by balleriina(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
cam gigandet tongue tongue tongue
wentworth miller tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
johnny depp tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue hell to the yesss
orlando bloom
bow wow? hmmm thinkin of it
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sshh(f): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
Brad Pitt wink grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by spikedcylinder: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
Jeremy Sumpter. . . .

Kai! I be agbaya o! grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by jkpretty(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
Child abuse, nonsense girl cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sbucareer(f): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
spikedcylinder :

Kai! I be agbaya o!

Amen.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by alex406(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
Agbaya indeed, grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by spikedcylinder: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
At least, he's 18 now. Gimme a break jare!
grin grin grin

jk, wetin na? no make i naked you hia o!
Lol! grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by tamia(f): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
i"ll like to be locked up in an elevator with PLIES or WEEZY !!!!!!!!!!!!  omg what i would do if it was both of them,  whew,
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by alex406(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2008
@Spikedcylinder
Abeg make we see the dude's ass .
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by SOJ(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2008
Omo! Na Ini Edo o, i wuld like a grab of dat ass

PSI hear she does a great blow grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Gettolove(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
bimbo akintola, I love her boobs and height.
she will be cute on my lap cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by jkpretty(f): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2008
spikedcylinder:

At least, he's 18 now. Ordinary 5 years between us. Gimme a break jare!
grin grin grin

jk, wetin na? no make i naked you hia o!
Lol! grin grin

The pleasure is urs . . . lol
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by mide1811: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
with the sexiest lady on the planet, the one with the most kissable lips any female specie ever got ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Brad Pitt is one lucky bastard
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
SOJ:

Omo! Na Ini Edo o, i wuld like a grab of that ass

PSI hear she does a great blow grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by DeepZone: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2008

Point of correction, he is NOT an hausa boy. He is a full Igbo boy both parents Igbo. Her mother remarried to an hausa man and he adopted his stepdad's surname. I know this because he is my friend

I've always suspected that because he looks ibo anyway. Can I get his contact number because I need to marry him before oyibo women take him away from me. Tell him am in love with him and am preserving my virginity for him.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by SOJ(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2008
@spikedcylinder
how u sure say dat guy no gay? undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by lacrimose(f): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
VIN DIESEL, 100% JUST ME AND HIM

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by A2b(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2008
Jessica Alba and Rihana
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Ambber(f): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
George Clooney! hold me don't let me swoon , distant 2nd will be Jimmy Jean Louis..
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
Fat Joe kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by MissyB1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
usher
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Gamine(f): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
han han

u people still dey lock yasef up for elevator

una wan die!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by kayemjay(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2008
cossy orjiakor
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2008
ibkaye:

Fat Joe kiss
hmmmmm
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by yimiton(f): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2008
Missy B:

usher

Yes girl! yes, yes, I'll love to be locked up with him there for ever and for all times!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by spikedcylinder: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2008
SOJ, I'm not saying he should not be gay, just lock me somewhere with him and I will un-gay his ass!

@jk, hmmmn, I will have mercy on you and leave you but anoda time, I will totally destroy you!

Yer know i lurvs u rite? grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by spikedcylinder: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2008
See how much of a man(child) he has become? wink grin wink

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by unclebros: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
Bembe , the guy that sang ( eyin oyinbo ewa fun mi visa!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Staring At Each Other Deeply / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.