Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Dangers Of Admiring A Wrong Lady For A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangers Of Admiring A Wrong Lady For A Wife (363 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen Cause I Was Admiring A Nairalander! / Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Admiring A Wrong Lady For A Wife by Backtobacknaija: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
My Brother, why do you always like admiring wrong ladies for a wife? A lady in distress, moving from crisis to crisis, always disturbed, and worrisome will continue to be distressed after you marry her.

A lady who criticizes your decision and unwilling to submit will continue to nitpick; an uncontrollable lady can't be controlled even after the wedding.
You can’t force yourself into loving an arrogant and none submissive wife but you can force yourself into regretting your marital choice for the rest of your life in that marriage.

If you want a nice lady for a wife, then look-out for a nice cheerful, knowledgeable, understandable, respectful, and godly lady, pray for God’s approval and marry her. Treat her with love and respect and she will return the kindness.

To continue reading this content, click here>>> https://www.relationshipdiary.com.ng/2017/11/danger-of-admiring-wrong-lady-for-wife.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Admiring A Wrong Lady For A Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
bro, no matter if a woman is good or bad, if she walks around with a dress up her nyansh and her cooch is all looking like it was painted on her yoga pants, while her tittays are almost falling out of her dress...then any MAN (who still has a pulse) will look at her and scream DAYYYYYYYUM!!!!!

men like to look at sexy beautiful women and there is nothing wrong with that... and that certainly doesnt mean we want to marry or even date her (but we wouldnt mind test riding her and her banging self for a few hours, thats another matter)

btw being a good woman is not written on people's forehead, so even the ones that look like oloshos can be good (and vice versa), its all about giving anyone a chance... and sadly, the beautiful babe with banging body will have priority.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Admiring A Wrong Lady For A Wife by flyingpig: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
bro, no matter if a woman is good or bad, if she walks around with a dress up her nyansh and her cooch is all looking like it was painted on her yoga pants, while her tittays are almost falling out of her dress...then any MAN (who still has a pulse) will look at her and scream DAYYYYYYYUM!!!!!

men like to look at sexy beautiful women and there is nothing wrong with that... and that certainly doesnt mean we want to marry or even date her (but we wouldnt mind test riding her and her banging self for a few hours, thats another matter)

btw being a good woman is not written on people's forehead, so even the ones that look like oloshos can be good (and vice versa), its all about giving anyone a chance... and sadly, the beautiful babe with banging body will have priority.
your experience in woman matters baffles me

(1) (Reply)

Am I Loosing My Worth In This Relationship? Find Out / Chat And Masturbate To Hot Sexy Women On This Site / Is Going To A Brothel A Crime In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.