Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Serving The Red Pill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serving The Red Pill (362 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serving The Red Pill by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 22, 2020
I've been wondering how one can serve a guy the red pill, without turning him into some sort of monster.... undecided Problem is, most/some guys(using nairaland as a case study; because some still act simp-ishly to some ladies when they meet them physically) who have been fed the red pills have turned into self acclaimed smashing gurus, while the others have received the necessary sense.

In as much as I want to avoid using the word simp, I cannot find another suitable word
I'm trying to help some certain guys(with simp like nature) I know, not trying to turn them into "bad boys", but making them realize certain things....how to is an issue.

There's this particular guy who acts in a way that there's a thin line(a very very thin line, saying this because he stands up for himself sometimes) separating him for simps.

It becomes annoying/boring when a guy that has interest in me (with me reciprocating feelings or not), get's too obsessed with trying to get my attention(some persons are okay with this, we all have our preferences). When the chatting is excess, I get bored. This guy actually stalks my WhatsApp(like don't you have anything else to do; I could have hidden my WhatsApp privacy, but it won't be healthy for my business(by the way, ladies and gents, I have cool shoes for sale wink). Same is the case when I see certain guys doing the same, just to get a lady's attention(I don't know how to educate them). The truth is, if a lady is interested you, you'ld know, so when she isn't/is and you're trying to get her attention, do not overdo it.

Last week or so, he sent some money into my account without me asking or complaining of lack of funds to him, it's a nice gesture I know, but I had to transfer it back(I don't want him to regret so much, when he has finally been redpilled). The money would have been useful that I know, but I don't want to lead anybody on. By the way, the guy willingly collected the money back grin(he was like, if that's what you want), this one of the reasons why I'm trying to avoid throwing the word simp around.

I know certain guys who didn't have to swallow any redpill, but still have some sense of maturity.More instances would have been cited, but I'll end it here.

Get this, I'm not against anyone being a gentleman, but don't don't let obsession control you. When that happens overtime, you lose your gentlemanly self.
Pardon the typos.

In summary, how do you make someone swallow the red pills in the nicest way possible?
Should it be wrapped with "swallow" first?( if so, how?)
or what other ways?
Re: Serving The Red Pill by glimpse33(m): 5:07am On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Serving The Red Pill by glimpse33(m): 5:20am On Aug 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Serving The Red Pill by glimpse33(m): 5:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Ubunja, preach MGTOW, We don't need no red pill!

MGTOW is the new movement!

2 Likes

Re: Serving The Red Pill by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 22, 2020
glimpse33:

They see me as the prize

@prize grin undecided cheesy
While some ladies are in this category, at the same time they want to be chased(a little; that's where having your values as a lady may come to play), they are into guys that are in between.
Re: Serving The Red Pill by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2020
glimpse33:

I'm now a MGTOW.

My plan now is to become an INCEL.

Redpill ---> Mgtow ---> Incel

Whatever suits you wink
Re: Serving The Red Pill by Martinez39s(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2020
glimpse33:
#DeathToSimps

I'm no longer taking a redpill, it's outdated to me

I'M NOW A MGTOW.

Ladies in my hood are always talking about me .
Do you know why?

Because I'M THE ONLY GUY IN THAT WHOLE STREET THAT HASN'T STEPPED SO LOW TO APPROACH THEM HOES ASKING FOR THEIR NUMBER AND SHIŤ.

They see me as the prize,
They are now doing the "notice me" attitude whenever I step out to go buy foods from Matice..

GUYS, STOP APPROACHING LADIES FOR NUMBERS.
YOU WON'T DIE IF YOU'RE SINGLE OR IF YOU DON'T FUÇK, PÙSSY SMELLS FOR GOD SAKE.

My plan now is to become an INCEL MONK.

Redpill ---> Mgtow ---> Incel Monk.
You have finally woken up. You are now seeing things from my perspective. Welcome to the club.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serving The Red Pill by ubunja(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2020
glimpse33:
Ubunja, preach MGTOW, We don't need no red pill!

but mgtow is a subset of Red pill. I usually sign-off my writeups with both Red Pill and MGTOW salutations.

4 Likes

Re: Serving The Red Pill by Martinez39s(m): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2020
glimpse33:
Ubuñja, preach MGTOW, We don't need no red pill!

Red pill is the truth on female nature and behaviour, and other peripherals.
Game refers to the technique one employs to bed and handle women. A successful gamer utilises the red pill truth.
MGTOW refers to the group of men who no longer want to marry, cohabit with women, and engage in any long or short term romantic relationship with women. MGTOW men may still have sex with anyone they want and get involved in game. The MGTOW men who have taken sex off the table are called mgtow monks.
• An INCEL is someone who wants to get women and have sex but he just can't for whatever reason. INCEL is short for INvoluntarily CELibate. A mgtow monk is voluntarily celibate. Women may desire and "approach" a monk, even bombarding him with choosing signals, but the monk is not just interested.

2 Likes

Re: Serving The Red Pill by konkonbilo(m): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2020
OP, there's nothing wrong with the word "SIMP". If you don't want to use the word then you can call the person a foolish person or a silly person. All na same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Is Going To A Brothel A Crime In Nigeria? / Most People Married Because Of Low Self-esteem. / Can U Allow Your Brother Or Son To Marry Your Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.