Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria (10102 Views)

Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols / The Masonic Legislative Building in Winnipeg - Manitoba, Canada / I Am Going On A Tour In The Masonic Lodge In Dublin This Weekend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2012
@agi-tuedor,as I said,just go to any cafe,unless you have a computer in your house,enter the website and start reading the books directly from the site,the 100 years royalty on all the books has expired and so you just get them on the site free of charge!!!Even the Manly P.Hall book is on the site and if you log on,you can start reading it immediately!!!
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2012
Ok,there were 2 things that I wanted to say,the 1st is that Aleister Crowley(died 1947),the British Freemason and cult leader whose face appeared on the cover of a Beatles album (Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club) and Michael Jackson's album 'Dangerous', wrote a book called 'THE BOOK OF THE LAW', Now there is a particular line in that book which says,"IT IS THE MASSES OF FOOLS WHO BELIEVE THAT MY COLOURS ARE BLACK, BUT THE ENLIGHTENED KNOW THAT MY COLOURS ARE BLUE AND GOLD"............................all 33rd degree Freemasons wear blue and gold caps,the colours of the Rotary Logo are blue and gold,and the colours of the lions club logo are blue and gold!!!
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2012
Ok,there were 2 things that I wanted to say,the 1st is that Aleister Crowley(died 1947),the British Freemason and cult leader whose face appeared on the cover of a Beatles album (Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club) and Michael Jackson's album 'Dangerous', wrote a book called 'THE BOOK OF THE LAW', Now there is a particular line in that book which says,"IT IS THE MASSES OF FOOLS WHO BELIEVE THAT MY COLOURS ARE BLACK, BUT THE ENLIGHTENED KNOW THAT MY COLOURS ARE BLUE AND GOLD"............................all 33rd degree Freemasons wear blue and gold caps,the colours of the Rotary Logo are blue and gold,and the colours of the lions club logo are blue and gold!!!The liƶns club was founded by a Freemason,Lord Melvin,and the same way the Lions and Rotarians have, district number 9990,is the same way that the masons have district grand lodges and lodge number 3065!!!
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2012
OK... I see. So, Lions club and Rotary club have Masonic origins... So, what is it the really differentiates Freemasonry from these clubs?
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2012
@agi-tuedor,the Freemasons do not allow female membership,they take oaths that involve statements like,"if I should reveal the secrets of the Master,may my head be smote off and my brains exposed to the mid-day sun."They also have their own 'Holy Scripture',called Dogmas and Morals written in 1826 by Albert Pike.It talks of Egyptian folklore, magic in Greece, cultism in early Europe.Rotary and Lions have none of these!!!
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by bigjoule(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2012
@ Niflheim, thanks for the info. what is the benefit of being a mason?
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2012
@bigjoule,ha ha ha ha!!!the question that you just asked me is...................for want of a better word.................IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO ANSWER!!!and I will give you an example!!!
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2012
@bigjoule,imagine a man goes to the market to buy a bull,there are 3 possible(or even more) reasons why he would do that: 1.To inject the bull's blood into his body,so that he can run faster like Linford Christie and all the footballers at Bayern Munich FC. 2.To perform a Tauroctony(the ritual slaying of a bull)just like King Solomon. 3.To engage in beastiality sex with the bull,just like the foolish King of Swaziland,who almost lost his life in the process,when he drugged the bull,and it suddenly woke up and almost gored him to death!!!
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2012
What is the mode of transmission of instruction in Freemasonry? I ask because, I know that the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC, sends monthly monographs to it's members as the means of transmitting instructions and the teachings. Does Freemasonry have such a structure? If not, how else is knowledge implanted in new members? Thanks.
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Johndoe100(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2012
@op
Being a mason liberates your soul and your mind. A lot of information on this thread is from books. Being a mason is something you experience. Go to the lodges already mentioned on this thread and ask the officials there what days the meetings take place. The hall on Broad street is English although some Scottish lodges meet there as well. If you want to meet with the members, that is a good place to do so. Tell them you are interested in becoming a member. The process takes time and is involved. If you make it.it will open your eyes.

Good Luck.

bigjoule: @ Niflheim, thanks for the info. what is the benefit of being a mason?
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by bigjoule(m): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2012
@ Johndoe, thanks for the info
@ Niflheim, thanks for the info
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
I made a mistake,Academic Lodge is at No 340 Murtala Mohammed Way in Yaba and not Herbert Macaulay way!!!
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
The Masonic Square and Compass!!!

Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
The Grand Master in his regalia,Prince Edward the Duke of Kent!!!

Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
The headquarters at Number 60 Great Queen Street in London!!!

Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
The Coat of Arms!!!

Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
On the coat of Arms are the words "AUDI VIDE TACE"...............................this is latin and it means "LISTEN,OBSERVE AND BE SILENT" or "SEE,HEAR, AND BE SILENT"
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by omosexy1: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Niflheim: The closest place I know to me in Lagos is at no 28 Broad Street, and it is called St Georges Lodge No 3065,although when you pass the building, they wrote "St Georges Hall".When you get there,they will simply tell you to get recommendations from 3 of their current members!!! The masonic square and compass are boldly painted on top of the building!!!It is a white and blue building!!!

You are right. You don't need recommendation. Just petition for membership by showing up with interest. Though you would go through an interview session and you must also believe in God else no membership for you. Membership fee is N50,000 and you would be devoted to activities. You can go there on a Tuesday (any tuesday). Ask the security man, he would be glad to assist. I wish you well as you seek for Knowledge. May the God of your heart led you.
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by omosexy1: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Niflheim: @agi-tuedor,the Freemasons do not allow female membership,they take oaths that involve statements like,"if I should reveal the secrets of the Master,may my head be smote off and my brains exposed to the mid-day sun."They also have their own 'Holy Scripture',called Dogmas and Morals written in 1826 by Albert Pike.It talks of Egyptian folklore, magic in Greece, cultism in early Europe.Rotary and Lions have none of these!!!

Rotary was formed by masonic brotherhood. (Point of Correction). Charity is very important in Freemason (I forgot to include that in my last post). Even the poor gives. Bill Gates is a freemason and you can see how hard he gives. Please for the OP, if you intend to join because of connection, forget it.
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by mkmyers45(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Niflheim: @bigjoule,ha ha ha ha!!!the question that you just asked me is...................for want of a better word.................IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO ANSWER!!!and I will give you an example!!!

Are you a mason?
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
@omosexy1,thanks for the info!!!
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
@mkmyers45,no Sir,I am not a mason!!!
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
@agi-tuedor, concerning the mode of transmission of instructions,I know that the British Masons have the famous "Freemasonry Today" magazine, where you will see stuff about the Grand Master's address,they even have a website, where you can read past issues of the magazine,but concerning the nigerian masons,I don't know.
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by bamboocha: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2013
i still don't get it.... the Rotary Club is ocult or not? do you have to participate to a ritual/ take a oath? i know that they are "concerned" about the community and "humanitarism", but what is the root of the club?
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by omosexy1: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
bamboocha: i still don't get it.... the Rotary Club is ocult or not? do you have to participate to a ritual/ take a oath? i know that they are "concerned" about the community and "humanitarism", but what is the root of the club?

Rotary club is a humanitarian service club. Please browse the internet. There is no secret oath and not everything has to be blood.
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by gst101: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2013
but the op is rosicrucian that i know. He should know more than anyone in here. In there heritage sometime ago, one of the topics in there was "rosicrucianism and freemasonry".
Re: I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria by jacksonsteven: 2:20pm On May 22, 2013
Easy way to join the illuminati brotherhood in the world.

Kindly contact the illuminati online registrations officer in USA through their email now: ramondscotty@hotmail.com and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eridicate poverty away from from your life now. So contact the online registrar at: ramondscotty@hotmail.com

brotherhood of illuminati,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera / Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions / Prepare Your Family For Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.