Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus (2546 Views)

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Serginho(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2020
Actress Queen Sylvanus has asked how men can take their girlfriends on a date using public transport because they do not have cars.

She wrote on Facebook: "Guys that take their girlfriends out with Keke and pepe..how do u do it ? Like how can u date without having ur own car?"

SEE REACTIONS:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/how-can-you-go-on-date-without-having.html?m=1

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by BigJoe19: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2020
These days in Nigeria we don't have women with brains, we only have idiots.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Henry1258(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Ladies of this days are just so useless, there can't offer anything rather than their myopic reasoning.

15 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by pyyxxaro: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Beauty with brain , the Labia Minora and Majora suffers alot sad

7 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by heendrix(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Over to those Simp guys that loves wasting their hard earned money on hoes called Girls

18 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by lilmax(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2020
You guys don't get it

There are foolish guys in her life that gives her confidence

Even if 99 guys criticize her, there's still one pussy worshipping her

Stop encouraging hoes, they're sex objects, they're not for your car seats, money or your food...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by heendrix(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2020
lilmax:
You guys don't get it

Stop encouraging hoes, they're sex objects, they're not for your car seats, money or your food...

1000% correct.....we guys really need to wake up

I hope to start the Revolution on Twitter soon tho

7 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Romangalactic(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Is it a bad thing if she's the one who has a car to take out on the date? cheesy

I swear I don't pity nigerian girls at all wey guys dey use their eye and poosie see shege. I like it wen hoes are treated like hoes meeen

11 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by ForgingLife: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2020
"The most miserable mortals are they that deliver themselves up to their palates, or to their lusts; the pleasure is short, and turns presently nauseous, and the end of it is either shame or repentance." ~ Seneca the Younger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Kingpee2(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2020
You mean because they don’t have cars now they shouldn’t go on date,how did your own mother get to meet your father ? Most women these just spit thrash like they think through their anus ....

11 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by ashewoboy(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2020
all ladies in nigeria just wanna be a baby girlcheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by jawalis(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2020
When I was saying The generation of virtuous woman has gone far ago yesterday. Sweetcunt97 was arguing and defending her fellow parasites. I hope she can see her colleague now.
And to this b!tch saying men should have his car before taking ladies out for date. Is there a crime if the lady has her own car too? Will the earth collapse if these leaches stop drop this mentality of been entitled to riches?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Another Brainless woman bringing a brainless discuss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Paulynez(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Probably she don't have close relationship with her father cos of she did, she should av asked her dad this type of question. Her old man would have had the right answer to how he did it to woo her mum.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Vyzz: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Just be a fine boy with swagga

Na them go dey rush u.....

I don't even enter fb anymore because this bitches made it boring with their stupid entitlement mentality post.....

Sombori that his brothers no get bicycle

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2020
I went to her page she already took down the comment. Bitch knew she messed up big time

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Romangalactic(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2020
ashewoboy:
all ladies in nigeria just wanna be a baby girlcheesy.
They so much enjoy raising their legs and putting it on recently waxed dashboard. On top a car they don't know how the owner bought it. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Keemsleek005(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Kingpee2:
You mean because they don’t have cars now they shouldn’t go on date,how did your own mother get to meet your father ? Most women these just spit thrash like they think through their anus ....

I dont like been insultive, but they should ask her if her father went on a date with her mother driving a car, or you be shocked her father does not have a car. The idiots that stains the good ones.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Rizzyreal: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2020
She should go and learn how to spell the tricycle first.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by ruggedtimi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Her head like pepe

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by offset67(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
angryThat's the only thing you know, dumb ass fucking bitch

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by sureteeboy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
lilmax:
You guys don't get it

Exactly Boss. That's one of the reasons I don't blame ladies who come online to write stuffs like this. A guy somewhere has provided a platform for her to thrive on. Isn't it similar to why a guy driving in a car on the street will offer a stranded lady on the roadside a lift while neglecting his fellow guys.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by ArticleBeast: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
When my guy say na east African or europe women he wan marry I now know why he ran away

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by pansophist(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Calm down, guys grin

She looks young, at her peak sexual market value, so every rubbish she says will at least be tolerated by people, especially simps. At her age, expect immaturity and solipsism. As she grows older, and her pool of orbiters dries up, her sense will come.

Since she will need something of a substance above looks to attract, talk more of keeping a man. Girls her age transition from children to be sexually attractive, leaving no space to grow and develop common sense, hence, the confidence they exude in vomiting such rubbish for the world to see.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Yemisi87: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
You have to start somewhere.

I used Keke for my first date. I married the same girl and bought Rav4 for her this year.

In my personal house today, I have 3 rides.

It baffles me a lot the way nowadays girls reason.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Westernlove: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

1000% correct.....we guys really need to wake up

I hope to start the Revolution on Twitter soon though.

Lol dead on arrival, Men have already lost the gender battle, Men are living on past glories and their masculinity. The female gender are the winners now. Ever since Men gave Women the Power & Access they needed. The rest Is history. An average matured female being sees herself like a a great asset nowadays. Thanks to Social Media and The Bonafide Simps.......

5 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by JERRY1925(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yemisi87:
You have to start somewhere.

I used Keke for my first date. I married the same girl and bought Rav4 for her this year.

In my personal house today, I have 3 rides.

It baffles me a lot the way nowadays girls reason.

But come to think of it. She's right.
Nigeria just not a good country. If not weytin b car.
Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by BigJoe19: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
JERRY1925:

[s]But come to think of it. She's right.
Nigeria just not a good country. If not weytin b car[/s].
Even in the civilised countries more than half of the adults don't have cars, you should have also said those without cars don't deserve to breathe. undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Sensitivity: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Help me ask her how many car her papa get
Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Gforce2019: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sensitivity:
Help me ask her how many cars her papa get

....looking at her face, she came from a wrecked family and she believes that her cunt can get her everything she needs in life.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Go On A Date Without Having A Car: Queen Sylvanus by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
And yet there's still one guy without a bicycle fûcking her this life no balance grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head / Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying / Am I This Man's Fool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.