Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos (3007 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by orjisblog(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Behold The Photos Of Our Baby Shower, As A Result Of Our Honeymoon Last Weekend...

Just like we promised to raise our kids on that road Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri West LGA. Here are the photos of our baby shower. Dear Wify, Owerri_chic I Heart You Plenty and just cant wait to be a father!! Congratulations to us!!

Cc: Lalasticlala,mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by orjisblog(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
More photos

Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
What's with the road photo shoots lately?
It's getting boring somehow sha.

All the same, congratulations.

Your wife is cute cheesy
Your child will look certainly adorable.
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by orjisblog(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
More

Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by orjisblog(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Photos

Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by habsydiamond(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
The way ur babe Belle dey swell ehn na like ijebu garri... The first picture dey 3months the second go back to 2months the last one 8months and u snap all in a day... Make I reason this one take possible.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by DaddyRochie1642: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
It seems you're a man that loves cutting his coat According to his size, you're a wise Man.
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by tillaman(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Cool
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
chronian:
What's with the road photo shoots lately?
It's getting boring somehow sha.

All the same, congratulations.

Your wife is cute cheesy
Your child will look certainly adorable.
It's good, the idiotic governor won't say he was never aware of the existence of such a road.
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
habsydiamond:
The way ur babe Belle dey swell ehn na like ijebu garri... The first picture dey 3months the second go back to 2months the last one 8months and u snap all in a day... Make I reason this one take possible.
no be small thing
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by tosaino95(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Abeg i wan go marry grin
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by abeniagbon(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
They have develop Europe, South african , Asian. they forget to develop their home town

very bad
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by Mastakija(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Atleast you should have waited for that bus to pass
It keeps rubbing me somehow seeing dat bus at her back
Kamarilaburu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by Mastakija(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
orjisblog:
Photos
you dont need tobtake picture holding blomblom
Dats female's thinggrin
Congrats sha
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2021
You promised to raise your kids on potor-potor road?.

Anyways, congrats on your baby shower.
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:26am On Apr 03, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Shey you don run DNA first??
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by Jamesbally: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2021
IGBO AMAKA.
The Land of the Rising Sun.
Biafra, the land of milk and honey. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2021
clout chasers they might regret it 5yrs later during marriage anniversary
Re: Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos by pretydiva(f): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Is there a governor in that state?? Or I forgot he's the Supreme Court governor grin

(1) (Reply)

Here's What To Text A Girl You Like In The Morning / Assuming You Just Want To Marry, Can You Marry Your Current Wife Again? / Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.