Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) (53924 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Wisebliss1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
When una beat person pikin finish na una pikin una go come carry dey find sympathy abi....
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by dwizzed(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
PureGoldh:
See as the woman dey like mopstick

She just wan blind the poor girl because she didn't obey her instructions meanwhile in the other side of life...She have not even kept one amongst the Ten commandments of God.

Some people just dey naturally wicked

I will keep on saying dx.... Please give birth to the number of children that you can Carter for....No be if you born finish you go dey share Dem as maids
If na me dey there, I go first tear the woman hot slap. She really must be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Just negodu who have a maid, SMH
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by sunkky147(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
[b][/b]Maid beating maid..... The woman looks like all this buca maid.... Nonsense.... and ingredient undecided
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Dabliss02(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
God please provide for me,so my kids wont be another man's maid
Amen
i tap in your prayer
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by davidodiba(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Amen

Amen! Lord me too!
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by jeff1607(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lawdis:
.....imagine monkey that wanted a maid

poverty is a bastard sin
it isn't due to poverty , wealthy folks do it more
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by earnit1: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
elshaddai
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
How do you use this kinda young girl as a maid! !!

Why would you beat her to this extent! !?

And she's carrying her own baby!!... God!
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
dantajay:
Poverty is the biggest crime against humanity. I will never be broke in my life
Circumstances be like.

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Emotionss: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
EngineerBode:
The truth is that many Nigerian women and girls are frustrated and depressed. Feminism, pride, stubbornness, greed, materialism have caused many of them to inwardly sad frustrated and depressed.

They take it out on their maid, subordinate or younger ones.

Feminism have made a lot of women angry and frustrated.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nehyooh(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is nothing but wickedness of the highest frequency, it just too bad.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by ipswitch: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Even that ugly duckling in Kaduna wanted to slice/roast off her own maid 'thing' for asun night in her coven. Wicked monsters.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ah

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Americanboy35: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
you no see as she hold her own child firmly, oloshi woman, she herself looks like a buka maid.....
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by nick50(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Indeed the heart of women are wicked
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by priscaoge(f): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Unapologetically, I am ashamed of any woman who has a maid that she does not treat like her own child or do not look like her children, your motherhood is in doubt.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by gentleguy1975: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
So this is how a pulp looks like?
undecided
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Tapout(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Amen

Amen, but there are still maids that are treated like biological kids.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by knowhowk: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wickedness at it's Peak.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
See her holding he own child, so that they'll hve pity on her as a nursing mother na, which manipulative human beings "women"

You treat anoda persons baby as a trash yet kept your own
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by chrizzyace: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kosiso12:

https://twitter.com/harrisonmbamara/status/1283745961165103105?s=19

The annoying thing about news like this is that the suspect always have kids, people like this shouldn’t not have kids of their own. Very anyhow human being angry
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Diong22(f): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Child Abusers
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Diong22(f): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Child Abusers that girl is just too small to be a maid FCOL
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by ladychioma: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
The worst of it is that this Jezebel is nursing her own baby. How can she do this to another person's child? . Human beings and wickedness
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
The woman looks like a maid too, why not tell her to kneel down for 30m or 1 hr if she went out without permission. She can even raise her hands. Btw she is too small to be a maid.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by tiredoflife(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Looking at the way she is holding her child you can deduce that she dare not take it if someone try it on her own child.

But seriously what is wrong with women exactly? Why this attitude? I know kids can be annoying but if you can't stay with a maid, kindly send her back to where she came from. Why inflicting unnecessary injury? You can give a child a mild beating by kneeling her down and caning her may be 5 strokes. If she can't learn from that, how do you think this excessive beating will change anything?

Again, men need to always watch out for maids in their homes. Try to give a bit of protection from your wife. Do it diligently especially not in the front of the maid.

Remember the world is deep. You and your heartless wife can die tomorrow and leave your kids maids in another useless woman hand.

Let's learn to love cos the world is so deep.
Enough said.

If as a man u try to protect a maid
The woman will accuse u of sleeping with the maid
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Most married women are guilty of this, including future ones who are currently single and criticising it. I blame men who marry these beasts and allow this wickedness to continue to happen under their watch.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Kennyswag: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Igbos ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florida: Heavily Pregnant Mother Kills Home Intruder With AR-15, Saves Husband / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.