Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) (53926 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
There are two younger relatives (girls 14/17yrs old )living in my family house. They both carry out domestic work at home likewise myself. My mother scolds at them when they do something wrong and never will she raise her hands against them.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Rotty32: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Before you know it they will rush and carry small baby for Chest when it time for government to deal with them . Stupid people .

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Why are most Nigerian women wicked?

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by winkmart: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Arrest her
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lawdis:
.....imagine monkey that wanted a maid

poverty is a bastard sin
True true poverty na vanity.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lawdis:
.....imagine monkey that wanted a maid

poverty is a bastard sin
True true poverty na vanity o.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by AMI3(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is wickedness
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by bamasite2: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
The environment says it all
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by BennyDon: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Father Lord, please for the sake of your son Jesus Christ, don't let me die young.

Bless me so I can take a very good care of my children and others' children.

Enlarge my coasts and that of my family.

Don't let me die prematurely for aunties to care for my children because most of them are evil.

Amin Jesu Kristi cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Fox12(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dis is an incarnate of d devil.
Karma never forgets sha.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
mat50:
[s][/s]

smh

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some Women are heartless!
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Buffalo2(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dispipunodeyhearword
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by pansophist(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
A woman's love involves injustice and blindness against everything that she does not love.

Friedrich Nietzsche.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Heavensent01(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
that house should be burn to ashes or police should arrest the landlord first, how can he collect rent from a psychiatric patient

landlord should be jailed for 2years for this stupidity

her husband should be jailed for marrying a rehab patient

the girl parent should be jail for 30years while that psychiatric should be jailed life imprisonment and place on medical surveillance till eternity
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by wman(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
I seriously feel that anyone lesser than 16 years of age shouldn't be a house maid. These are just kids for crying out loud.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
She just changed her nationality from Nigeria to Chinese... If this little girl go Chinese embassy now , they will carry her sharp sharp... Abeg jail the malnourished madam
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by ogmask: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
God please provide for me,so my kids wont be another man's maid
Amen

ALSO PRAY FOR LONG LIFE TOO.
Na who dey alive dey train children.
May the good Lord grant us all long and healthy life.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by sesan85(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
God please provide for me,so my kids wont be another man's maid
Amen

Or maybe you should be able to provide for your kids before bringing them into this world?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by TrueTalk11: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
shocked : People wickedness no be here, see as the woman beat the poor girl, he come be like black Chinese. The woman no get joy at all.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by cyndyuc(f): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wicked woman. I wonder why people give out underaged girl's to be used as maids. Please give birth to the number of children you can cater for yo avoid all these unpalatable stories. Poor girl!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by RichBoy247: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Frustrated woman who vented her anger on the poor lil girl...See as she beat am black/blue come turn d girl to chinese

see eyes

Ha Ha Ha Ha ! It will be difficult for you to make Heaven, na Chinese you mess like this.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
There has to be a law against child maids!!! Why rob a child of his or her childhood in such inhumane manner!!!
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by golddare: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kosiso12:

https://twitter.com/harrisonmbamara/status/1283745961165103105?s=19

Person wey suppose be maid dey get maid. See her face, you cuddled your own child but want to kill another's. Some children are better of at motherless home than all these killers in the name of helpers.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Sebbs(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
IMO this woman na transformer o .See HW person pi kin turn chinko overnight
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Cantonese: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Notice that all women who perpetrate this evil act seem to be skinny and scrawny, always carrying babies. They must be ruthlessly dealt with.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
This idiotic boxer should be dealt with squarely.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by dwizzed(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
I'd rather suffer with my parents than live as a maid with someone else. I wonder why 90% of maid molestation and assaults come from woman. Nawa o. I remember when I went to stay with my uncle during holiday and his wife was treating my cousin like goat, beating him unnecessarily and maltreating him. Even while I was around let alone when I'm away. And I've noticed most of it comes from igbo women. Don't quote me cos I'm an igbo person and I know what I'm saying.

Africans are the biggest racists.

PS: I not trying to mock anyone living as a house help. I'm just stating as things are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florida: Heavily Pregnant Mother Kills Home Intruder With AR-15, Saves Husband / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.