Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) (53907 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by jrusky(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oh my God.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by grandstar(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
The same way my neighbour beats her sister's son mercilessly everyday. We don try to settle issues tire. Wicked and heartless people everywhere

Why don't you report her? If you fail to, you will be sharers with her in her sins. Please contact Naptip or whatever they are called as soon as possible.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Teejay13(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
She deserves to be beaten blue and black too.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by cjscon(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
The issue of everyday domestic violence against maids is gradually replacing rape news
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Musty112: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
What always amaze is the sharp difference between the love a woman bear hear her child and the Hatred she bears for other peoples children
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
I wonder why a child of 10 years and below would be made to work as house help.
Listen, don't give birth until you are responsible enough and financially stable to take care of a child and a woman.

Don't have sex when you are not ready to become a parent. We don't want to see underage maids, their bosses just maltreat them. And the worst is that, they are not even sent to proper schools.
Guys please,zip up!
Ladies, please close your legs!

Don't bring kids to this world to suffer.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Greenbirth: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
The same way my neighbour beats her sister's son mercilessly everyday. We don try to settle issues tire. Wicked and heartless people everywhere
report her to the police. There are many of them like this. Witches
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wtf, she look like a maid herself
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by usmanbaba(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
The human looks like house maid
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by tamdun: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Don't just arrest the madam, arrest that child's parents too
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Openbusiness4: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
God have mercy on me please
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:

Cant you report her and save a soul.

You mind find yourself guilty if the worst happens as I believe your conscience might come after you.

Dont wait till she kills the poor boy.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by geoffez: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kosiso12:

https://twitter.com/harrisonmbamara/status/1283745961165103105?s=19
Is it a must to have maid?.Those association of maid users,train your children to work at home.Abeg stop this rubish,she even look hungry,as if she can't take care of herself and she have a maida the parents of this.beautiful girl,did they lost there senses bcs this one can't even take care of her own family
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by mikywonder(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
See finishing
Chai
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by jovijovi: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ah how can you beat someone's child like this? Madam this is not right.

Check my signature
Waist Trainer. Buy two and get one free

We deliver Nationwide.
Best Solution to flatten your Tummy!
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Pls kindly report your neighbor to the nearest police station before she kills her nephew

Wickedness everywhere
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by gr8child(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na wa. Was she punching the girls face.

Using the small girl as an outlet for her frustrations.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Beat her into a Chinese! Evil
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by gwama2: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
This child is old enough to play and go to school, not to serve as a servant for lazy and wicked women. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Imagine the afternoon mosquito feeling like a real madam not knowing Oga is just managing the thing..

Shameless things everywhere
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
The same way my neighbour beats her sister's son mercilessly everyday. We don try to settle issues tire. Wicked and heartless people everywhere.

Report her to NAPTIP
0800CALLNAPTIP
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lawdis:
.....imagine monkey that wanted a maid

poverty is a bastard sin
The WOMAN looks like a MAID too.
This is a MAID beating up a MAID

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Witchersunited:
Shouldn't child labour be illegal

Its 2020 for Bleep sake

of course, it is illegal. But the enforcement is zero. Those children are all over the place...i have reported couple of cases. But i was not impressed. As a matter of fact, i was tagged a bad person...

Those children are mostly from togo, republic of benin, oyo, benue, kogi, kwara, osun, ogun and plateau state
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Women are their own enemy! They claim to fight women’s right but they’re the worse at girl child abuse!
Masculine women everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover / Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) / Kidnappers Storm Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos. Several Persons Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.