Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) (53923 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
SHIT!
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is unkind and not how a human being should behave, we need to love all children irrespective of whether they are our biological children or not, The Child must be traumatized, i wish i could help in her rehabilitation.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by nonix22(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
chai, may God help us o
77Craze:
The same way my neighbour beats her sister's son mercilessly everyday. We don try to settle issues tire. Wicked and heartless people everywhere
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by micflo28(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please check the little girl for internal haemmorage
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by omooba969(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
I bet she's from that side. angry
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Parablesonmarble: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
I still don't understand how some people breed children they can't cater for and hand them out as maids and house-helps. Only few parents can treat their own children without love. Poverty and Ignorance are def destiny changers.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
why are women of nowadays so heartless?
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by czar2k16(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
God please provide for me,so my kids wont be another man's maid
Amen

Amen smiley
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Diamondplus1805(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
God is Merciful . What a life
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Joefat: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
The same way my neighbour beats her sister's son mercilessly everyday. We don try to settle issues tire. Wicked and heartless people everywhere

Pls if you can reach a human rights will be better..
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by ustanejnr(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
You know one funny thing about this women that display wickedness toward kids under their care , the always look odds .
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by bigpicture001: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=EngrMarve post=91806520]Where people dey marry these kind wives from? [/quote

They are your regular gal you see up and down... Their heart is very wicked when it coms to. Maids
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Sixnine: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sixnine:
By the way,I can make your logos, flyers ,business card, calendar design, motion graphics, invoice, 3d animation, cartooning pics, posters, white board animation infographics.pics editing-or anything design at a flat rate offer..check my signature or Chat me on WhatsApp @ ‪+234  811 573 3461‬
i don’t just understand humans....she’s a maid doesn’t mean she’s not a human being ...this woman should be dealt with
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by jericco1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nawa o.. which kind child abuse be this.. I pity house helps o
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by akigbemaru: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Louisboy22(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
God please provide for me,so my kids wont be another man's maid
Amen
not only God should provide for you, i think we Africa are the cause of our problem because we give birth to children we can't train, average African man want to give birth like pig
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Funmitybose(f): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
She herself look like a house Maid.so y is she employing another person child to suffer this way anyways God is watching

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by onward4life(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kosiso12:

https://twitter.com/harrisonmbamara/status/1283745961165103105?s=19

Please which state e happen..

because of late Igbo Amaka ppo

Don dey fear me!

I no fit eat sef

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by NewDelhi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Women have a natural hatred towards children who aren't theirs living with them. It's natural, the hatred flows in naturally .
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by UDUJ(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Na wa o

This girl nor too small to be a maid

That's whats really making me sad. This girl is too young to be working as a maid.

Poverty is really a disease. You see these people giving birth to kids anyhow with no reasoning on how they will take care of the kids. They keep saying stupid words like na God dey give children. That's how my driver came to tell me to give him salary advance that he wants to do naming for his 5th kid, imagine having 5 kids and you are a driver. Damn angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by emerazz(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
That's what women do anytime they lay their hand on anything they can overpower..
One correction slap from a man now they'll flood the internet space.. *Pukes* wicked creatures
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by kurupt1: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
When we say women are evil, people start calling us misogynists but look at how the people under the care of women are treated
These Nigerian women are evil

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Karma go soon strike am as that her kid go also go person house and dey go beat am as well.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
What a you waiting for? Be a gud Samaritan by reporting her to the police abeg. You'd be doing the poor child a great favour and Nigeria as a whole. this madness must stop in our society.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by fredoooooo: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
See face . Try touch her own child now ,she go wan die .. wicked being
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by omooba969(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
EngrMarve:
Where people dey marry these kind wives from?

From that side na. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Alashoalash10: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Igbo amaka angry

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Joyfulgal: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
I keep saying it when you have someone else's child living u and the child lacks basic home training, if you have tried patiently to instill some training and the child is adamant. Please kindly return the child back to her parents.

You must not bring that child to your level. To avoid stories that touch. If a child is disrespectful or doesn't heed to instruction, return the child. You can still extend support from your house.

Stop abusing people's children. discipline is different from maltreatment. One is putting a child in the right track while the other is witchcraft

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:

Call the police on her before she kill the child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florida: Heavily Pregnant Mother Kills Home Intruder With AR-15, Saves Husband / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.