Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,589 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 (586 Views)

Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 / Thing I Know At 31 That Would Have Changed My Life At 21: / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by Oracle55: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good day nairalanders please i seek your advice, i have been dating this girl for 2 years now and she is perfect, she is everything i needed in a woman but the challenge now is she told me she is not ready for marriage now not even in the next 2 years and i am already 31 and i need to settle down. Please do i end this relationship and look for a girl who is ready to settle down or continue dating her pls i need your urgent advice before i kill myself
Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by donbachi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dont mistake sexual maturity for marital maturity..even if u wait another 2 years,she will still tell u same thing.let her be.unless u want to be a husband,father,mother and maid.

3 Likes

Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by Oracle55: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Dont mistake sexual maturity for marital maturity..even if u wait another 2 years,she will still tell u same thing.let her be.unless u want to be a husband,father,mother and maid.
u are very correct
Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by Oluromantic: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
You too ask yourself. Can you let out ur daughter at 21? I'm surprised that at 31 you're still talking like this. A 21 year old girl is just entering into life...the life weh you don chop tire, now you wan retire. You shd have found ur exit since. You could keep her for sex o but in ur mind you suppose don know say she no fit ready till d next 5 yrs or so.

3 Likes

Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by Nairalandmonika: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oga leave that girl and look for someone that's ready, girls do this all the time, they leave the love of their live to marry the man that's ready.

I don't see any reason why u can't do same. Secondly the girl is a small girl live her to flex her live make boys still chop too, when she ready she go settle down.

4 Likes

Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by Oluromantic: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Oga leave that girl and look for someone that's ready, girls do this all the time, they leave the love of their live to marry the man that's ready.

I don't see any reason why u can't do same. Secondly the girl is a small girl live her to flex her live make boys still chop too, when she ready she go settle down.
At least if he no know of any girl, he suppose know Regina Daniels

1 Like

Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by DaddyRochie1642: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oga I Suggest You Wait till You're 40, I think by then You'll Find SomeOne Ready to Settle down With You... After all Love Is Patient grin grin
Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by EngineerBode: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wetin you dey do with 21 years old girl on top marriage matter

1 Like

Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by Yemisi87: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Is this why you are saying before you kill yourself?

Go ahead and kill yourself because of a girl.

Omo ale jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by Blackmoran(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
It is not everybody you date you will end up marrying, a lot of factors come into consideration such as timing and goals of both individual in a relationship, finance and mental frame.. Most people that are married now didn't end up marrying the one they love the most, rather they ended up with the one that was available in the right scene ...

3 Likes

Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by CAPSLOCKED: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oracle55:
Good day nairalanders please i seek your advice, i have been dating this girl for 2 years now and she is perfect, she is everything i needed in a woman but the challenge now is she told me she is not ready for marriage now not even in the next 2 years and i am already 31 and i need to settle down. Please do i end this relationship and look for a girl who is ready to settle down or continue dating her pls i need your urgent advice before i kill myself

KILL YOURSELF AND HELP US REMOVE ONE MORE MØRON FROM THE PLANET.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help She Told Me She Is Not Ready For Marriage At 21 by Karlifate: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oracle55:
pls i need your urgent advice before i kill myself

(1) (Reply)

"Chai! Love Is Not Blind At All..." / Why Are Ladies Like This /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.