Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish (2482 Views)

South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation / Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by ExAngel007(f): 9:33am On May 03, 2022
A burn survivor is lucky to have her skin back to normal just 6 months after she was burnt.

The Twitter user took to the platform to share side-by-side
photos of herself on November 2, 2021 and on May, 2, 2021, six months apart.

She had severe burns on her face, neck and shoulders in November 2021. Fortunately, she has now healed completely and the burns left no blemish.

She added that she used honey, aleo vera and other products to restore her skin.

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/burn-survivor-shows-off-her-amazing-transformation-as-skin-heals-without-blemish.html

Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by immortalcrown(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2022
Good for her.
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by Hezzyluv: 9:35am On May 03, 2022
The potency of aloe vera and real honey can never be over emphasised.

Make she thank God the fire no really burn enter her skin well well. If not, all wetin she mentioned no fit bring back her real skin to normal.

3 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by Kriss216: 9:36am On May 03, 2022
Good for her.
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by slawormiir: 9:36am On May 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Lier

All these people go just come online dey fake anything way come their mind

Use people catch cruise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by decatalyst(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2022
Thanks for the recovery.

She reserved fully!

Money and good gene is good. wink
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by PerfectStranger(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2022
Big lie. Watch out how people will seek for the organic products she used. She'll now direct them to one organic product seller,they both will cash out.
Anything for the money anyways. The country is whipped after all.

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by Alapojames: 10:18am On May 03, 2022
Na advert ooo

Check my signy
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2022
Hmmm,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by Nobody: 10:39am On May 03, 2022
The degree of the burn isn't much... she's lucky
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by BegAt40: 10:52am On May 03, 2022
Her skin never got burnt.
The burnt skin was done by a makeup artist.

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2022
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by Demigod22: 11:28am On May 03, 2022
Between Nigerian politicians and these people on Twitter, I don't know who lie pass.
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:13pm On May 03, 2022
Thank God for your healing.Congrats grin
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 03, 2022
One of the pictures is clearly photoshopped or too much make up t cover the real truth.

I believe she is advertising a product but in a ridiculous way.

Imagine being burnt to this extent and no scar on your skin upon recovery.
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 03, 2022
BegAt40:
Her skin never got burnt.
The burnt skin was done by a makeup artist.

I believe you.
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by okrikaboi: 3:14pm On May 03, 2022
She would soon start her skin care business. God bless her hustle grin
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by Sonnobax15(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2022
grin
Fire lord
Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by meobizy(f): 6:08pm On May 03, 2022
I’m not going to waste brain power to discover if she’s lying or telling the truth. Make I waka my waka.

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish by justBreathe: 6:14pm On May 03, 2022
meobizy:
I’m not going to waste brain power to discover if she’s lying or telling the truth. Make I waka my waka.

Sister wey sabi. wink

(1) (Reply)

Obsessed With Ladies Boobs / Techniques Of Proving Your Love To Your Babe! / Do U Know How She Flirt With U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.