Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87760 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Obipat(m): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2020
DJ please play me "Enemy best friend" by FAZE. Na who know you go kill you
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Finest641(f): 5:55am On Jul 18, 2020
The heart of man is wicked. Lord have mercy!
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 6:02am On Jul 18, 2020
Altrarecords:

Theres no way you could have guessed the killer is from auchi edo state so stfu

The average Yoruba man ignorantly sees an Edo person as omo-Igbo exactly the same way an average Igbo person perceives an Edo person as being Yoruba. So don't blame the guy much because he shares same guilt with Igbos as regards genuine ignorance or wilful misrepresentation of the Edos' identity.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 6:12am On Jul 18, 2020
Isn't it funny that a lot of Igbo monickers here are enraged by the dubbing of the of the Auchi murderer as an Igbo man by some Yoruba commentators here.
The truth is that the average Yoruba person ignorantly assumes that Edos are Igbos and actually label them omo-Igbo just exactly the same way the average Igbo person ignorantly thinks Edos are Yorubas.
Igbos have always enjoyed swimming in their self delusion that Edos are Yorubas especially when seeking politcal correctness against Edo State. So why can't they allow Yorubas too to enjoy their own their own self delusion aimed at same politcal correctness in the face of this heartless crime by an obviously morally depraved Edo son?

What goes around comes around.
Anyway, I pray the police does justice by executing this murder to serve as a deterrent to prospective ones.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Amotekun777: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2020
meum:

Nice 1 from the ghost. I wish every dead man's/woman's ghost could do this all these manslaughter would have stopped. Herds men killings, boko boys killings, killings by bandits, bad Belle killings etc.

Well done Late Nwachukwu. May you have a well deserved peace. It's unfortunate you were killed by your friend but it would have been more unfortunate if you didn't torment his life.

Moses, u see ur life? U get mind carry woman on top Dat blood money. He really knew where and when to deal with u. Na when u Wan cure ur konji. Chai! Dat ting dey pain ehgrin

Nwa, na man u b, Rest in perfect peace.

How come ghosts never disturb Politicians that kill and maim millions of innocent 9ja lives? MC Oluomo, Tinubu, Okorocha etc...
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Look below for the factual evidences of authentic Oduduwa history of you Igbos as affirmed by the Obi of Onitsha. Happy reading:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/either-restructuring-referendum-ezeife/amp/

1. Ear: Nti(Igbo), Eti(Yoruba)

2. What: Gini(Igbo), Kini(Yoruba)

3. Fever: Iba(Igbo), Iba(Yoruba)

4. Goat: Ewu(Igbo), Ewure(Yoruba)

5: God: Olisa(Igbo), Orisa(Yoruba)

6: Mouth: Onu(Igbo), Enu(Yoruba)

7. Nose: Imi(Igbo), Omi(Yoruba)

8: Cock: Okuko(Igbo), Akuko(Yoruba)

9. Slave: Oru(Igbo), Eru(Yoruba)

10. Stone: Okwute(Igbo), Okuta(Yoruba)

11. Amen: Ise(Igbo), Ase(Yoruba)

12. Owl: Ikwikwi(Igbo), Iwiwi(Yoruba)

13: Turkey: Torotoro(Igbo), Tolotolo(Yoruba)
... and many more.
No other languages shares words with Yoruba as Igbo language.

what a weakl research by jumping u guys....igbos now hv language correlation wih oodua.

your teacher must be a sec sch drop out...all the akindeles, efosas, rotimis, obas, oduduwas are solid evidence to both edo-yoruba history seen till this day.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Haven't you ever been told that your Obi on Onitsha recently affirmed that Igbos are actually the co-descendants of Oduduwa with Yorubas? And have you ever asked yourself why only Igbo Language shares so many words with Yoruba Language by way of closeness of spellings, similarity in pronounciation and exactness of meanings?
And in any case if criminal murder is now an attitude that confers Yorubaness on people, then Igbos, more than any other tribe, would be same as Yorubas as we all know that Igbos remain the gold medalist tribe when it comes to killing for money. And mind you that two Igbo guys, namely; Terence Ugochukwu and Jahswill Ogbonnaya, assisted the Auchi guy in withdrawing the money despite knowing fully well that their own brother was the murdered owner of the account they were helping the murderer make the withdrawals from. I guess these two Igbo accomplices of Moses are now Yorubas for being accomplices in a bloodshed related crime.
This is how you Igbos' baseless politcal hatred for Edos for not being a PDP state always leads you to self contradictory postulations which have never stood the test of logical analysis.

You guys are nearer and have so much in common that even mere eyes can easily see...culture wise, similarity In names, language, title for kings....stop arguing a known truth pls.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Aren't you too guilty of same lack of traveling hence poor education by referring to the Edo State as a Yoruba state by proxy? Would you mind mentioning anywhere in Edo State with indegenous Yoruba groups?
Is this the kind of expensive but poor education Zik gave you guys?
Haven't you ever read in the annals of history that your brother Azikiwe who gave you education in the Eastern Region did all he could to get Edo State people out of the Old Western Region due to his conviction of Edos not being Yorubas on account of the suffering Yoruba dominiation over there?

While I condemn the heartless Auchi boy for the crime, I would advise you to leave Edo State out of the age long and unending Igbo vs Yoruba rivalry. Edo is Edo and has nothing to do with Igbo or Yoruba.

Zik was misinformed and poorly adviced....if not no need for him doing so.
edo suppose be the 7th yoruba state.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Wendymary: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Moses you will know no peace. Wicked world.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2020
iamgprince:

so u are the one that can read abi? for your information i did not comment based on this thread but i said the damn truth, if at all you have never witnessed the wickedness of an average igbo man then i think God loves you very much

you profile shows u no be igbo..case closed.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2020
Oizee:
Some people are evil in nature, they just lack the opportunity to carry out their satanic plans. If a friend shows me that kind of thing, it will only make me admire and respect him more, for him to have a well to do brother and still hustle like me. Nawao, how I wish it was a movie
you sound very naive ,it's a cold world ,I don't mean this as an insult
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

[s]The average Yoruba man ignorantly sees an Edo person as omo-Igbo [/s]exactly the same way an average Igbo person perceives an Edo person as being Yoruba. So don't blame the guy much because he shares same guilt with Igbos as regards genuine ignorance or wilful misrepresentation of the Edos' identity.
@strike is a pure lie. Yorubas sees Edos as part of them..

igbos seeing edo as yorubas, there is nothing wrong with it afterall both share common history...
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2020
May Nwachukwu's soul rest in peace. You can't trust people even closest friends these days.... If the deceased hadn't revealed anything to that murderer, he would have been alive now...
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:
[s]Isn't it funny that a lot of Igbo monickers here are enraged by the dubbing of the of the Auchi murderer as an Igbo man by some Yoruba commentators here.
The truth is that the average Yoruba person ignorantly assumes that Edos are Igbos and actually label them omo-Igbo just exactly the same way the average Igbo person ignorantly thinks Edos are Yorubas.
Igbos have always enjoyed swimming in their self delusion that Edos are Yorubas especially when seeking politcal correctness against Edo State. So why can't they allow Yorubas too to enjoy their own their own self delusion aimed at same politcal correctness in the face of this heartless crime by an obviously morally depraved Edo son?

What goes around comes around.
Anyway, I pray the police does justice by executing this murder to serve as a deterrent to prospective ones. [/s]
trash....nonsense.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

what a weakl research by jumping u guys....igbos now hv language correlation wih oodua.

your teacher must be a sec sch drop out...all the akindeles, efosas, rotimis, obas, oduduwas are solid evidence to both edo-yoruba history seen till this day.
It came from your Obi of Onitsha. I guess his teachers were school drop outs.
Amaechi too bears Rotimi hence that makes him Yoruba in your warped logic. Certain Igbo towns and Rivers State enclaves also have Obas and that stands as evidence to a joint history between them and Yorubas, right?
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by piper7(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Oya everybody repeat after me?
Igbo Amaka!!
Igbo Amaka!!
Igbo Amaka!!
Igbo Amaka!!
Igbo Amaka!!
I love this tribe called Igbo. They always the first in every thing.

Mthceeew..... Useless people!! If it were something good now, all of them will be barking like dogs.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Zik was misinformed and poorly adviced....if not no need for him doing so.
edo suppose be the 7th yoruba state.

Now you are denying Zik your overall leader and authority. See you hypocrites? If Edo is supposed to be 7th Yoruba State, then why do you IPOBians drag into Biafra Delta State which in addition to being home to other Edoid tribes, is home to Itsekiris who are manifestly Yorubas, speak a Yoruba dialect and proudly and openly assert their Yoruba roots? Grade one hypocrites!
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

trash....nonsense.
It is thrash and nonsense because it exposes the illogicality and self contradictory pattern of the IPOBian reasoning system.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by micflo28(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Wish life had a duplicate. Never reveal vital informations to even friends and to the extreme family except when they can be trusted. When it comes to money, be extra careful and don't be too careless. Guard your tongue. The world is evil and no one can truly be trusted. Imagine an idiot using money meant for a building project to carry women for fun of just 5hours maximum. It's a shame how even proceeds of crime are used for useless things by nonentities.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Gloriagee(f): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Loose lips sink ships....nuff said.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

@strike is a pure lie. Yorubas sees Edos as part of them..

igbos seeing edo as yorubas, there is nothing wrong with it afterall both share common history...
That is why I say you are as untraveled as the monicker you accused of same, if you had ever stepped foot in Oyo, Osun, Ogun and Lagos States your ignorance about the offensive omo-Igbo labelling of Edos would have long been cured.

Once more your Obi of Onitsha has done the final revelation, if not how come only Igbo Language shares so many words with Yoruba Language? It all points to a common ancestry.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by themanderon: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Most Nigerians truly have a very black, charred, evil and envious minds. Just look at some of the comments up there. They never read the story yet their EVIL minds have already concluded.
Envy and hatred cannot get you anywhere. You may only end up like moses in this story.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Now you are denying Zik your overall leader and authority. See you hypocrites? If Edo is supposed to be 7th Yoruba State, then why do you IPOBians drag into Biafra Delta State which in addition to being home to other Edoid tribes, is home to Itsekiris who are manifestly Yorubas, speak a Yoruba dialect and proudly and openly assert their Yoruba roots? Grade one hypocrites!

not a fan of kanu but on this one I have neverr read, heard and even eavesdrop that itsekiri was ever added to biafran. your imagination of lies won't stand test off times...

of course you all have yoruba roots and no one drags that even till tomorrow unless you want to create or assume another fictitious story in your mind.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by IMASTEX: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Slynation:
What a wicked world we live in....
2years ago a friend of mine saw my bank alert, he tricked me into lending him some money which I did without hesitation and brethren...!! Its my pleasure to announce to you all that our friendship ended because of that money....kai, On top my money I still chop insult join.... Some of your so-called friends will always embarrass you las las
Things like that happen when people just randomly pick anyone and brand them friends just because certain factors connect you together like, work, environment, school, religion, etc. Making a friend is far more expensive and can't just be picked by mere natural factors. He/she should be put to several test before certain sensitive matter, if necessary can be shared. You should have known his behaviour with money, his interest and focus. There are friends that will ask me 5 and I will give them 10. Yet there are "friends" that will ask me 1 even if I can give 100. I will still decide whether or not on giving him .01 knowing fully well, it might end up as a giveaway. This is because they aren't really friends in the true sense but people that you just have around. Even family members get connected by blood don't mean they can't disappoint when you don't evaluate their capabilities before entrusting so much on their care.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

It is thrash and nonsense because it exposes the illogicality and self contradictory pattern of the IPOBian reasoning system.

whether u term it ipobian system or biafran system or whatever it will not change he dotting lines that makes a first timer to agree Edos are Yorubas even ooni also said so....maybe you are more learned that them.

no matter how u tell ur history it must surely tilt towards yorubas.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

That is why I say you are as untraveled as the monicker you accused of same, if you had ever stepped foot in Oyo, Osun, Ogun and Lagos States your ignorance about the offensive omo-Igbo labelling of Edos would have long been cured.

Once more your Obi of Onitsha has done the final revelation, if not how come only Igbo Language shares so many words with Yoruba Language? It all points to a common ancestry.

Second paragragh is very weak and over weak.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

It came from your Obi of Onitsha. I guess his teachers were school drop outs.
Amaechi too bears Rotimi hence that makes him Yoruba in your warped logic. Certain Igbo towns and Rivers State enclaves also have Obas and that stands as evidence to a joint history between them and Yorubas, right?

another weak article and submission.

mind you Oba has its meaning in igbo language and do not in anyway means same as what you are driving at.

ask for meaning before you rush to conclude based on that...oba has its meaning in igbo language.

your history will never be complete if it is not linked to yorubas...that's the fact.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Baiser(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Igbo Amaka grin
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Ajixegun: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Slynation:
Yea... Now I just know too many people... Thank God my lifestyle changed all of a sudden last year, I normally don't smoke, I lost interest in anything social gathering without profit, I stopped going to bars to drink, stopped clubbing, I realized womanizing was very expensive grin and boooOm.... The people I called friends decreased, I like that anyways

Honestly, there is just peace of mind when one doesn't put too much emphasis on friends.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by ceeceeuwa: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

Sorry to disappoint you. The perpetrator is from Auchi. Seek enlightenment instead of bigotry! I am sure at your age you don't know what state Auchi is located.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Fake story absolute bullshiit! Spirit is haunting him? yea right! grin grin spirits doesn't exist some gullibles would still believe this crap story.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Lush100(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2020
I have read here someone saying ibo are wicked.
See Yoruba too can be wicked oh.
They can be very treacherous and deceitful. I say this having many friends who I tried to show love to will still deceive u when u give them opportunities to grow like you.
Many "friends" took funds and never returned them. All.of them yoruba. Yoruba which we pride ourselves with good moral training.
Only one of them showed remorse, the others will turn logic on his head in their argument.
Both Yoruba and ibo can be wicked but when it comes to business, I think I will lean towards ibo being better.
We just hate each other in this part of the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.