Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87768 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by MurderX: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business

Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him.

Auchi na Ipob? I didn't know oh.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Charmingpet: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Friend, God is my only friend
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

not a fan of kanu but on this one I have neverr read, heard and even eavesdrop that itsekiri was ever added to biafran. your imagination of lies won't stand test off times...

of course you all have yoruba roots and no one drags that even till tomorrow unless you want to create or assume another fictitious story in your mind.

It is obvious you are a desperate revisionist of even the most recent events. Below is the current IPOB's proposed Biafra maps with the entire Delta State including the Itsekiri areas in it. Or is it that you don't know the geographical location of the Itsekiris?
The next picture is that which is pasted in a Biafran website asserting that Itsekiris and even Binis belong to Biafra.
You can check the website yourself through this link:

https://biafran.org/the-biafrans/

For the issue of Yoruba roots, what defines roots and cultural similarities the most are trappings of linguistic affinity which Igbo and Yoruba Languages have doses of unlike others. The evidence is so compelling that Obi of Onitsha could help but agree with the Ooni of Ife.

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You guys are nearer and have so much in common that even mere eyes can easily see...culture wise, similarity In names, language, title for kings....stop arguing a known truth pls.
Unfortunately you haven't been able to adduce any concrete evidence to substantiate that your 'truth' like I did about mine.
A lie would definitely take up the appearance of truth if repeated over time without any counter argument from those who know the actual truth. That explains you present 'truth' about Edoid groups. Likewise a long undefended truth will begin to appear as a lie with time especially in an atmosphere of false propaganda.
But here today, your age-long false propaganda is being bursted with hard facts which even proves the contrary as the case, and all you can do is to keep repeating your stale and expired line of propaganda without any concrete evidence to back it up. Igbos migrated from Ile-Ife as evidenced by the over thousands of Yoruba words embedded in Igbo Language. Live with it.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

It is obvious you are a desperate revisionist of even the most recent events. Below is the current IPOB's proposed Biafra maps with the entire Delta State including the Itsekiri areas in it. Or is it that you don't know the geographical location of the Itsekiris?
The next picture is that which is pasted in a Biafran website asserting that Itsekiris and even Binis belong to Biafra.
You can check the website yourself through this link:

https://biafran.org/the-biafrans/

For the issue of Yoruba roots, what defines roots and cultural similarities the most are trappings of linguistic affinity which Igbo and Yoruba Languages have doses of unlike others. The evidence is so compelling that Obi of Onitsha could help but agree with the Ooni of Ife.

Yoruba pass edo and come down to have language affinity with igbos...what a logic and u are proud writing it.

as for your map, go and discuss with whosoever that created the godforsaken website.

this is even my first time seeing this which simply tells u I hv no time looking for rubbish that can't stand the test of time...

very hard to distinguish edo and Yorubas in terms of culture and the rest especially politically.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

another weak article and submission.

mind you Oba has its meaning in igbo language and do not in anyway means same as what you are driving at.

ask for meaning before you rush to conclude based on that...oba has its meaning in igbo language.

your history will never be complete if it is not linked to yorubas...that's the fact.

Neither will yours be complete if not as well linked to the same Yorubas.
If we even assume without conceeding that Oba has a separate meaning in Igbo Language, then what about the following Yoruba words which have exactly same meaning as used in Igbo language?:

1. Ear: Nti(Igbo), Eti(Yoruba)

2. What: Gini(Igbo), Kini(Yoruba)

3. Fever: Iba(Igbo), Iba(Yoruba)

4. Goat: Ewu(Igbo), Ewure(Yoruba)

5: God: Olisa(Igbo), Orisa(Yoruba)

6: Mouth: Onu(Igbo), Enu(Yoruba)

7. Nose: Imi(Igbo), Omi(Yoruba)

8: Cock: Okuko(Igbo), Akuko(Yoruba)

9. Slave: Oru(Igbo), Eru(Yoruba)

10. Stone: Okwute(Igbo), Okuta(Yoruba)

11. Amen: Ise(Igbo), Ase(Yoruba)

12. Owl: Ikwikwi(Igbo), Iwiwi(Yoruba)

13: Turkey: Torotoro(Igbo), Tolotolo(Yoruba)
... and many more.
No other languages shares words with Yoruba as Igbo language.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Unfortunately you haven't been able to adduce any concrete evidence to substantiate that your 'truth' like I did about mine.
A lie would definitely take up the appearance of truth if repeated over time without any counter argument from those who know the actual truth. That explains you present 'truth' about Edoid groups. Likewise a long undefended truth will begin to appear as a lie with time especially in an atmosphere of false propaganda.
But here today, your age-long false propaganda is being bursted with hard facts which even proves the contrary as the case, and all you can do is to keep repeating your stale and expired line of propaganda without any concrete evidence to back it up. Igbos migrated from Ile-Ife as evidenced by the over thousands of Yoruba words embedded in Igbo Language. Live with it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5761595/benin-kingdom-edo-state-remained

evidences are much ooo

stop arguing
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Trust nobody and besides it is not everything that should be told to friends!
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by GodPunishBiafra: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
This is the Endtime Generation

An Evil Generation

An Unholy Generation
A Generation that hates God
A Wicked Generation
A Generation that hates the people of God.
A Generation that hates Righteousness
A Generation of Destroyers and Vipers
A Generation of Fraud and Corruption
A Generation that Glories in Wickedness
A Generation of Killers and Murderers
A Generation of People that Despise God
A Generation that hates People who are good
A Generation that Hates to Hear the Truth
A Generation of People that drink and eat Immorality and Celebrate Evils!

Listen to Me,

God Almighty did not Spare The Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah

God did not Spare the Generation of Noah

Except the people Repent and Turn to God and flee from Worldliness, Wickedness, Abominations and Evils of all kinds,

This Generation will Go the same way!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trembling..

The signs of what is coming is Visible all over the World!

It is a Fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Except you Repent! and Come to JESUS, you shall Likewise Perish!

They that Hath Ears to Hear!!! Let them Hear!!
[/s]
Rubbish
Asusual
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by heendrix(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
please, this is about Life. Stop making such awful statement
Ur truly fair......i'm sorry sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by heendrix(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
please, this is about Life. Stop making such awful statement
Ur truly fair......i'm sorry sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Thetruthshallse(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2020
@melezenawi and @deadtruths please you people should sheath your sword. We are one only black race and one people. Shalom.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by sharone21(f): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2020
If na woman to woman, she go don suspect as her
jealousy & beefing will be obvious but not men, dem go play macho, hide their feelings till dey poison their pal. This has been one of the subtle ways men have been dying for long: envy & betrayal. Remember Jesus & Judas, making more widows than widowers in the society.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Yoruba pass edo and come down to have language affinity with igbos...what a logic and u are proud writing it.

as for your map, go and discuss with whosoever that created the godforsaken website.

this is even my first time seeing this which simply tells u I hv no time looking for rubbish that can't stand the test of time...

very hard to distinguish edo and Yorubas in terms of culture and the rest especially politically.

Oh! Didn't Olukumis rise from Yorubaland passed Edo to come and reside among the Aniomas whom you claim as fellow Igbos?
Didn't the Egennis and Bugumas of Rivers State pass the Ijaws to come and have linguistic affinity with Binis? You must be living in your own world of alternate reality.
The Biafra.org website is now a godforsaken website and thrash for harbouring a content that puts a lie to your revisionist tales here, right? We know you IPOBians to be gold medalists of goalpost shifting anyway.
Per the bolded, that, rather than your fabricated tales of cultural similarities, is the actual reason why you IPOBians delude yourself with the Yoruba origin of Edo as I already noted in an earlier comment. We all know that your resentment against Edo all started when Edo ditched you IPOBians beloved PDP.
If you doubt this, just visit NL threads created after Obaseki's defection to PDP and see IPOBian monikers salivating all over Edo with the cliche "Edo is not Lagos" being mouthed mostly by them. In fact those of them who used to argue that Edo is not SS have suddenly started using the present pro-PDP politcal events in Edo as an evidence that SS is not SW.
Before the Supreme Court gave the APC's mandate in Bayelsa to PDP, some IPOBians here had already started making insinuations that Bayelsa was no longer SS for voting in APC. Such is the kind of reasoning that obtains among IPOBians.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

If we even assume without conceeding that Oba has a separate meaning in Igbo Language, then what about the following Yoruba words which have exactly same meaning as used in Igbo language?:

... and many more.

what you are listing has no correlation.
if you had said for example Nti(ear) has same spelling and means samething in yoruba and igbo then it is logical nd accepted

but bringing two different words with different spelling weakens your argument to the last.

such can't be said of edo-yoruba words that are eternally the same.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by kumulus(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is the Endtime Generation

An Evil Generation

An Unholy Generation
A Generation that hates God
A Wicked Generation
A Generation that hates the people of God.
A Generation that hates Righteousness
A Generation of Destroyers and Vipers
A Generation of Fraud and Corruption
A Generation that Glories in Wickedness
A Generation of Killers and Murderers
A Generation of People that Despise God
A Generation that hates People who are good
A Generation that Hates to Hear the Truth
A Generation of People that drink and eat Immorality and Celebrate Evils!

Listen to Me,

God Almighty did not Spare The Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah

God did not Spare the Generation of Noah

Except the people Repent and Turn to God and flee from Worldliness, Wickedness, Abominations and Evils of all kinds,

This Generation will Go the same way!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trembling..

The signs of what is coming is Visible all over the World!

It is a Fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Except you Repent! and Come to JESUS, you shall Likewise Perish!

They that Hath Ears to Hear!!! Let them Hear!!

How do they fear Him?

How do they repent

Without knowing these......how do they obey this glorious and honorable call?? Please teach, our ears are eager to learn these truths as there seem to be no much time left.

-Lloyd
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by luvme0702: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2020
Chai! The heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked. Money is indeed the root of all evil.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

what you are listing has no correlation.
if you had said for example Nti(ear) has same spelling and means samething in yoruba and igbo then it is logical nd accepted

but bringing two different words with different spelling weakens your argument to the last.

such can't be said of edo-yoruba words that are eternally the same.

Unfortunately you haven't been able to give just one example of such same-same Edo Yoruba word.
I guess you didn't see in the list the 'Iba' spelling which is exactly same for Yoruba and Igbo and means fever for both? You obviously see only what you love to see.

And in any case, why such level of closeness in spelling and exactitude of meaning for the other pairs? Such closeness doesn't obtain between Yoruba and any other Language. Why with only Igbo? Care giving a fact based explanation other than your usual verbal dismissals?
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by sharone21(f): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Bini is Delta & Onitsha BUT not the entire East..... Eze Chima who quarreled with a female, royal personality, moved with his people to Delta ( Anioma) while some crossed the River Niger & settled in Onitsha.... Obi of Onitsha has attire like OBA of Benin( his roots).

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Oh! Didn't Olukumis rise from Yorubaland passed Edo to come and reside among the Aniomas whom you claim as fellow Igbos?
Didn't the Egennis and Bugumas of Rivers State pass the Ijaws to come and have linguistic affinity with Binis? You must be living in your own world of alternate reality.
The Biafra.org website is now a godforsaken website and thrash for harbouring a content that puts a lie to your revisionist tales here, right? We know you IPOBians to be gold medalists of goalpost shifting anyway.
Per the bolded, that, rather than your fabricated tales of cultural similarities, is the actual reason why you IPOBians delude yourself with the Yoruba origin of Edo as I already noted in an earlier comment. We all know that your resentment against Edo all started when Edo ditched you IPOBians beloved PDP.
If you doubt this, just visit NL threads created after Obaseki's defection to PDP and see IPOBian monikers salivating all over Edo with the cliche "Edo is not Lagos" being mouthed mostly by them. In fact those of them who used to argue that Edo is not SS have suddenly started using the present pro-PDP politcal events in Edo as an evidence that SS is not SW.
Before the Supreme Court gave the APC's mandate in Bayelsa to PDP, some IPOBians here had already started making insinuations that Bayelsa was no longer SS for voting in APC. Such is the kind of reasoning that obtains among IPOBians.

stop accusing unnecesarily...both of una has same political inclination anyways.....but let's wait and see the outcome of present governorship election.....to see any difference though I doubt as blood is thicker than water(oduduw)....politically

another evidence
https://www.nairaland.com/5846948/benin-yoruba-speaking-empire
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad cry

greed and envy is very bad but sha lets blame the devil on this one undecided

¿ cool %

only take away for me is this ?

The Auchi Polytechnic graduate of Mechanical Engineering said: “I work in a table water company in Abely area of Auchi, and I have been working in that company in the last four years.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2020
sharone21:

Bini is Delta & Onitsha BUT not the entire East..... Eze Chima who quarreled with a female, royal personality, moved with his people to Delta ( Anioma) while some crossed the River Niger & settled in Onitsha.... Obi of Onitsha has attire like OBA of Benin( his roots).

don't say this in midst of many people please.
it sounds funny....because it is a lie.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Abagworo(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business

The killer isn't Igbo but from Auchi in Edo State. I never knew Auchi as Ipob stronghold
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Unfortunately you haven't been able to give just one example of such same-same Edo Yoruba word.
I guess you didn't see in the list the 'Iba' spelling which is exactly same for Yoruba and Igbo and means fever for both? You obviously see only what you love to see.

And in any case, why such level of closeness in spelling and exactitude of meaning for the other pairs? Such closeness doesn't obtain between Yoruba and any other Language. Why with only Igbo? Care giving a fact based explanation other than your usual verbal dismissals?

https://www.nairaland.com/5761595/benin-kingdom-edo-state-remained

there is nothinng that can be stronger than the evidences in the above link.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by sharone21(f): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

don't say this in midst of many people please.
it sounds funny....because it is a lie.

I'm PROUD of my roots.... I'm ANIOMA, Niger Delta.....BINI roots..

History passed down to us.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Deadlytruth:

... and many more.

chai we need real people with brain to do their Phd on these topic

if na white man so wonderful guy go don research this wella collect his Phd .

here in Nigeria opposite is the case

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
@melezenawi and @deadtruths please you people should sheath your sword. We are one only black race and one people. Shalom.

I was only trying to let him ( Deadlytruth) know that Edos and Yorubas have same common history. infact both are highly inseparble...common history binds them together.

I deserve thank you from him and not insults.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2020
sharone21:

alright thanks and welcome. as far as it is anioma...non of my business.

such history doesn't exist in onitsha....case closed.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2020
sharone21:

brother when you see me bow ooo?
wait
does it mean all ibo are from bini!
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Christian07(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Hmm cry cry cry cry

Money does not solve everything
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Deadlytruth(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

stop accusing unnecesarily...both of una has same political inclination anyways.....but let's wait and see the outcome of present governorship election.....to see any difference though I doubt as blood is thicker than water(oduduw)....politically

another evidence

Elections are imperialist cultures and only in the mind of a wailing IPOBians can it become a criteria for ethnographic classifications and identies. I guess Bayelsans became Yorubas for voting for APC in their last guber elections? And Imo state became Oduduwa for voting for APC (Okorocha) in 2015? And even Anambra North Senatorial District became a Yoruba enclave for voting for Ngige the AC candidate against Dora Akunyili the PDP candidate in that contest?
And if we are to go by your standards, you Igbos are part of the larger Hausafulani family as you have since Independence always tilted towards the party of Hausafulanis than any other tribe.
In the build up to the 1959 elections you Igbos chose to align first with a Kano based party known as NEPU.
On getting to the floor of the parliament in 1960 you Igbos aligned with the Hausafulanis owned NPC and through that Balewa emerged prime minister.
In 1979 you again aligned with and voted for the Hausafulanis owned NPN.
In 1992 to 1993, your hearts were with the Hausafulanis owned NRC which swept the East in both guber and presidential elections in that era.
In 1999 you again went the way of PDP which was a metamorphosis of the Katsina Mafia owned PDM which leadership was domiciled in the Yaradua family. In fact in 1999 you Igbos gave bloc votes to Obasanjo because he was the North's preferred candidate and a willing stooge to the Northern Oligarchy.
So you are politcally of the Hausafulani family. No wonder the Fulani Herdsmen are all over your region today killing and maiming their Igbo brothers with impunity. Blood is indeed thicker than water.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by sharone21(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

brother when you see me bow ooo?
wait
does it mean all ibo are from bini!

N-O...Just Anioma & migrants to Onitsha ( from Great Bini kingdom)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.