Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

8 Ways To Gain Respect In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Gain Respect In Your Relationship (936 Views)

The Only True Way To Regain Respect In Your Relationship - Men / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Gain Respect In Your Relationship by jadejay: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
If you’ve ever thought about how to gain respect in your relationship, then this article is for you.

First and foremost, a relationship doesn’t only refer to two people dating. It also refers to marriages and intimate partnerships. And in any of these existing relationship between members of the opposite sex, there’s always the issue of power play and this also affects respect in the relationship.

At the start of every relationship, or at least, most relationships, there’s an equal distribution of power and respect. But as time progresses, this shifts from one party to the other. In a place like Africa, it mostly sits with the man and many times have led to abuse and maltreatment of the woman.

Click below to read the full article.
https://pelleura.top/8-ways-to-gain-respect-in-your-relationship/

Re: 8 Ways To Gain Respect In Your Relationship by jadejay: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
No. This is not a man-bashing post. I do not subscribe to ‘All Men are Dogs’ ideology because, I love men, and I have amazing men in my life (my Father inclusive). Still, we cannot deny the fact that some men are just time wasters. Have you ever wished to know the mind of a fuckboy? Then click to read the whole article.

https://pelleura.top/relationship-hangout-queenbee-mind-fuckboy-10-telltale-traits-time-waster/

Re: 8 Ways To Gain Respect In Your Relationship by jadejay: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2020
8 Dating Secrets to Get the Guy and Keep Him Interested

The hardest thing on the planet is keeping a relationship. Starting one is as easy as A, B, C. Ending it is as easy as crushing an eggshell. But sustaining it is equal to grinding way in the mill.

That’s why running after a guy or doing crazy things to get his attention can backfire in many ways. He may show interest just for sex, or just to while away time.

The truth remains that, if you run after a man, he would not want you. And vice versa. It is human nature to want what one can’t get. Fact.

Click below for the complete article

https://pelleura.top/8-dating-secrets-to-get-the-guy-and-keep-him-interested/

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour / You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? / Scandal Scandal......please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.