Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? (936 Views)

If U Were Born In The 1980's, Then U Are Most Likely Guilty Of This Naughtiness / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Alexgman1(m): 1:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Nairaland: Where were you born?
Me: Ojo-Lagos

Nairaland: Where did you grow up?
Me: Ekiti & Niger state

Nairaland: Where are you living now?
Me: Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.

Pls lets get to know your place of birth, where you grew up from and your present location for fun & familiarity purpose
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by ahmEenu(m): 1:25am On Oct 07, 2020
was born in yaba. lived in Maryland for more than 20 years but live in Ogun state currently.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Alexgman1(m): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2020
ahmEenu:
was born in yaba. lived in Maryland for more than 20 years but live in Ogun state currently.
welcome on board.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by blessed2share: 2:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Your thread reminds me of those days of Yahoo Chat, collegeclub.com, onlinenigeria and even the chatroom on Nigerian Guardian's website. First question used to be "a/s/l?"
meaning what's your age/sex/location.

Anyway, enjoy your thread.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by illicit(m): 4:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Born in Akure

Grew up there

Lived in Lagos, Ogun and kwara

Lives in Osun state now
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by fati2001(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Born in Lagos

grew up in maiduguri

residing in Edo
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2020
born- Akwa ibom,grew up- Akwa ibom,Lives- Akwa ibomgrin
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by ForestHill: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Birthplace: Hospital

My place: Hospital

Working place: Hopkins (Hospital)
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by iLegendd(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2020
I Was Born In: Struggle
I Grew Up In: Determination and Focus
I Now Live In: Success, Fun, and Happiness

Most people are born in struggles, but they ignore determination and focus and that's why they keep struggling till the day they'll wake from sleep.

Clef on!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2020
I was born in Wakanda
I grew up on Asgard
I now live in the White Hot Room
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Aburada: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
I was Born In: Struggle
Grew Up In: Determination and focus
Now Live In: Success, Fun, and Happiness

Most people are born in struggles, but they ignore determination and focus and that's why they keep struggling till the day they'll wake from sleep.

Clef on!

After reading the first paragraph, I had to check the moniker.

Guess what, I'm not disappointed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by dukeprince50: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2020
born in Rivers state,

grow up in rivers state.

lived in Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa state.

Na we deh lap street with ekelebe, na we deh tell owoh "wida ur maserratti"
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Aburada:

After reading the first paragraph, I had to check the moniker.

Guess what, I'm not disappointed
One day, you will be
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Uzomacharles: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2020
fati2001:

Born in Lagos

grew up in maiduguri

residing in Edo

No wonder

Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Uzomacharles: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2020
Born In Port Harcourt

Grew Up In ABIA STATE

Lived In Port Harcourt Aka PHCity
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
I Was Born In: Struggle
I Grew Up In: Determination and Focus
I Now Live In: Success, Fun, and Happiness

Clef on!

O boy dis one no necessary na

1 Like

Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Born in Nigeria. Grew up in Nigeria. Lives in Nigeria
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2020
abayomi56700:
was born in yaba. lived in Maryland for more than 20 decades but live in Ogun federal currently.
Are you Methuselah?
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by iLegendd(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

O boy dis one no necessary na

How come you know what is necessary for others?

Learn to stand out when a question is asked, not to react to those who stood out. Food for thought.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

How come you know what is necessary for others?

Learn to stand out when a question is asked, not to react to those who stood out. Food for thought.

O boy na me u wan school? You wan stand out but u derail d the thread come end up falling inside dirty gutter. See people wey stand out up there, no nid overhype ursef. Leave am 4 oda to do am 4u, so u no stand out 4 dis thread but u fall out.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by fati2001(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Uzomacharles:

No wonder
what?

Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Uzomacharles: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2020
fati2001:
what?

Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by iLegendd(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

O boy na me u wan school? You wan stand out but u derail d the thread come end up falling inside dirty gutter. See people wey stand out up there, no nid overhype ursef. Leave am 4 oda to do am 4u, so u no stand out 4 dis thread but u fall out.

Okay.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by BigDawsNet: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Lagos Island

Allen Avenue

The Golden state
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by mosdii(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Alexgman1:
Nairaland: Where were you born?
Me: Ojo-Lagos

Nairaland: Where did you grow up?
Me: Ekiti & Niger state

Nairaland: Where are you living now?
Me: Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.

Pls lets get to know your place of birth, where you grew up from and your present location for fun & familiarity purpose

Born in ikeja, Lagos

Grew up in Port Harcourt, Rivers State

Residing in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state and Port Harcourt Rivers State.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by mosdii(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
born in Rivers state, grow up in rivers state.
lived in Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa state

Confirm Abobi
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Aimerosa25(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Abuja, Abuja, abuja
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by blessedchild234(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2020
abayomi56700:
was born in yaba. lived in Maryland for more than 20 decades but live in Ogun federal currently.
arrrghgh � 20 decades key � KO ma ye mi oh.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by dukeprince50: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2020
mosdii:

Confirm Abobi
na so o, na we deh lap street with ekelebe
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by div111(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2020
born in ojo Lagos still living in ojogrin
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by grandpoh(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2020
Mushin lagos
Mushin Lagos/Abeokuta ogun state
Abeokuta ogunstate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pink Pussycat - Female Sexual Enhancement Pills / What Do You Advice Me To Do? / How To Know A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.