Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares (1276 Views)

REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages / Men Don't Hide Emotions Bc Of "Toxic Masculinity" They Hide Them Bc No One Cares / A Broke Man In A Love Relationship Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares by skimena: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
This big electric pole that is romancing the small wood is in front of no 24 Imafidon street in the popular ekosodin community back of UNIBEN ugbowo campus. it has been in this condition for more than a year now. I'm surprised why up till now nobody is saying or has done nothing about it. people go in and out of their houses as if it's a normal thing. BEDC (NEPA) can't say they have not seen this. I don't stay in this street but whenever I pass here my heart pricks because the day this will fall no one knows who will be the victim. Whose position is it to replace the electric pole? is it BEDC or the landlords?

Re: This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares by RedNStripes(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
It's a pity.

Mr. Poster, how about you take the responsibility by reporting this to the appropriate authority?

1 Like

Re: This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares by RedNStripes(f): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lalasticlala come and see danger according to PSquare

4 Likes

Re: This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares by kings59: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
When it happens, they blame the Devil....

Devil is not the cause, but the people who go in and out without scanning their environments.

So When BEDC are on disconnection, they haven't sighted this pole? Also, the leaders managing that community.

1 Like

Re: This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
The sight of the banana tree reminds me of my home village. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares by anthonyuncle(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
God, y did u drop me in dz country?
Re: This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares by skimena: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
anthonyuncle:
God, y did u drop me in dz country?
lol
Re: This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares by yomi007k(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
skimena:
This big electric pole that is romancing the small wood is in front of no 24 Imafidon street in the popular ekosodin community back of UNIBEN ugbowo campus. it has been in this condition for more than a year now. I'm surprised why up till now nobody is saying or has done nothing about it. people go in and out of their houses as if it's a normal thing. BEDC (NEPA) can't say they have not seen this. I don't stay in this street but whenever I pass here my heart pricks because the day this will fall no one knows who will be the victim. Whose position is it to replace the electric pole? is it BEDC or the landlords?

Go to twitter.

Search for BEDC.

Post this picture and comments.

You might just become a star.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Disaster Waiting To Happen? Yet No One Cares by Texman21: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Buahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae” As He Shares Photos Of Him / Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement / Why Are Women Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.