Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today (10713 Views)

Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Uncle93(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2020

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by MickzyDonald: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
lemm book space ASAP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by MickzyDonald: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uncle93 mind your business abeg, collect her number and smash her like a tennis egg so the score will be even grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Uncle93(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Uncle93 mind your business abeg, collect her number and smash her like a tennis egg so the score will be even grin grin grin

The girl is endowed no lie but kaaaiiii , na secondary school girl that hawks after school. We must resist this temptation

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by MickzyDonald: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uncle93:

The girl is endowed no lie but kaaaiiii , na secondary school girl that hawks after school. We must resist this temptation
Bro konginna bastard, send me 5H i should help you out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by thorpido(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Some men no get shame. undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uncle93:
So theres this guy that lives in my neighbourhood, tall , good looking, many girls crush on him around. Theres a girl that hawks orange every evening and passes infront of our gate. She is young but curvy, well thats what i noticed. Saw him sneaked her into his place today and she wasnt even hawking anything today, he must have collected her number and controlled her to come. After 1hr, she came out along adjusting her scarf. She seems to be Muslim. Funny this guy still have dope girls falling for him like crazy.

Such guys are fond of advising other guys to fear women because of their experience with various kinds of ladies.

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Canvass: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Variety is the spice of life. Taste crass just so you learn to appreciate class.

Minding your business is a virtue, pocknosing and gossiping are vices.

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Silentgroper(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I'd rather he smashes her like a tennis ball/island
Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by MickzyDonald: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
I'd rather he smashes her like a tennis ball/island
Ah ah that's too much, we need his manhood healthy for future purpose grin
Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Uncle93(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Canvass:
Variety is the spice of life. Taste crass just so you learn to appreciate class.

Lol if its about business minding ,you shouldn't even have opened this thread . All brown no brians

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Uncle93(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Canvass:

Lol if its about business minding ,you shouldn't even have opened this thread . All brown no brian

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Some men are dogs sha

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Godada(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
The street hawker came to assist him do some house chores

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Those girls hawking and selling Agbo fear their yahnsh I no blame the guy cos life no balance

19 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
Some men are dogs sha

YES OF COURSE SOME MEN ARE DOGS?! grin

AND MOST OF YOU LADIES LOVE SUCH MEN VERY MUCH.

THAT'S WHY, A LADY (LADIES) WILL USE HER TWO LEGS TO WALK TO A DOG'S HOUSE SO AS TO GO SPREAD IT WIDE LIKE A PAIR OF BROKEN COMPASSES TO ALSO HAVE A TASTE OF HIM. THINGS YOU LADIES DO ONCE YOU DISCOVER A DOG IN A NEIGHBOURHOOD BAFFELS ME. DO YOU INFORM ONE ANOTHER? BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS A LONG QUEUE OF YOU LADIES OVER A DOG. I KNOW THIS REALITY, SINCE MY UNIVERSITY DAYS AND YOUTH SERVICE YEARgrin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Cerebellum: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lol...lol

Chai

I dey think say nah this Uncle lash the girl self, just dey use gbanko for us here

Mad Unclegrin

Uncle u don kolo oo
U pansh girl wey fit be ur daughter; D
Thunder fire ur house curtain uncle Arindin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Uncle93(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol...lol

Chai

I dey think say nah this Uncle lash the girl self, just dey use gbanko for us here

Mad Unclegrin

Uncle u don kolo oo
U pansh girl wey fit be ur daughter; D
Thunder fire ur house curtain uncle Arindin grin

Cellebrum , who be ur uncle ? Sho ya werey ni, ko werey danu jor .. see this one o

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Uncle93(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
WORDWORLD:

YES OF COURSE SOME MEN ARE DOGS?! grin

AND MOST OF YOU LADIES LOVE SUCH MEN VERY MUCH.

THAT'S WHY, A LADY (LADIES) WILL USE HER TWO LEGS TO WALK TO A DOG'S HOUSE SO AS TO GO SPREAD IT WIDE LIKE A PAIR OF BROKEN COMPASSES TO ALSO HAVE A TASTE OF HIM. THINGS YOU LADIES DO ONCE YOU DISCOVER A DOG IN A NEIGHBOURHOOD BAFFELS ME. DO YOU INFORM ONE ANOTHER? BECAUSE THEIR IS ALWAYS A LONG QUEUE OF YOU LADIES OVER A DOG. I KNOW THIS REALITY, SINCE MY UNIVERSITY DAYS AND YOUTH SERVICE YEARgrin

Dammmn , this response too heavy !!!

19 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Canvass: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uncle93:

Lol if its about business minding ,you shouldn't even have opened this thread . All brown no brian

You mean 'brawn' and 'brain'. You're in too much of a hurry to insult rather than communicate. However, I take whatever it is you are trying to say in good faith and move on. No point bantering.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Sixfeetbelle: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
These are the type of guys that will come online to wail about Nigerian ladies but he's busy lashing a lady he has no connection with. He's probably in a committed relationship with another lady ooh but let the girlfriend attempt what he just did and Nairaland will not hear word that day.

See them up there supporting the act wholly, none even being curious enough to ask the age of the lady. Some even encouraged Op to try his luck with her.

Come on! Have you guys no decency? No self-control?

Some men. Tuehhh.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Cerebellum: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uncle93:

Cellebrum , who be ur uncle ? Sho ya werey ni, ko werey danu jor .. see this one o

Uncle o grin

Thunder fire ur yansh if nah u and no be you grin

Uncle, God go catch una ocheesy
Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
These are the type of guys that will come online to wail about Nigerian ladies but he's busy lashing a lady he has no connection with. He's probably in a committed relationship with another lady ooh but let the girlfriend attempt what he just did and Nairaland will not hear word that day.

See them up there supporting the act wholly, none even being curious enough to ask the age of the lady. Some even encouraged Op to try his luck with her.

Some men. Tuehhh.

He lashes them because he came to the realisation that, indeed women are the smoothest criminals when it comes to cheating in relationships. Men can never meet up to their craftiness when it comes to cheating while men get blamed for cheating more is because men are not as crafty. MEN ARE VERY EASILY CAUGHT THAN YOU CAN CATCH A CHEATING WOMAN. Why do you ladies like us bad!

WORDWORLD:

Such guys are fond of advising other guys to fear women because of their experience with various kinds of ladies.

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Slick102(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
And you angrily posted it here because he has not collected your number and controlled you who is the dope girl in the street for a staff session. Besides beware of this dope girls ooo. Maradona died yesterday- he was a dope(cocaine) addict at some point in his life.
Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Sixfeetbelle: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
WORDWORLD:

He lashes them because he came to the realisation that, indeed women are the smoothest criminals when it comes to cheating in relationships. Men can never meet up to their craftiness when it comes to cheating while men get blamed for cheating more is because men are not as crafty. MEN ARE VERY EASILY CAUGHT THAN YOU CAN CATCH A CHEATING WOMAN. While you ladies like us bad!

He lashes them cause he's an eediot who prides sex above his life. Simple.

A two minute pleasure has ruined more men than it made them but the eediots will keep on treading the path of foolishness day after day.

Ps: your bullshit bears no correlation with my comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He lashes them cause he's an eediot who prides sex above his life. Simple.

A two minute pleasure has ruined more men than it made them but the eediots will keep on treading the path of foolishness day after day.

Ps: your bullshit bears no correlation with my comment.

grin of course it does correlate with your own comment because it was you who brought up the PROBABILITY OF A COMMITTED RELATION on this topic. grin

Even when it is this said girl that went to his house all by herself after hawking whatever? Is that how your faculty of reasoning operates? A two minute pleasure doesn't ruin women?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Uncle93(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Cerebellum:

Uncle o grin

Thunder fire ur yansh if nah u and no be you grin

Uncle, God go catch una ocheesy

Ok na
Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by danniyal(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uncle93:
So theres this guy that lives in my neighbourhood, tall , good looking, many girls crush on him around. Theres a girl that hawks orange every evening and passes infront of our gate. She is young but curvy, well thats what i noticed. Saw him sneaked her into his place today and she wasnt even hawking anything today, he must have collected her number and controlled her to come. After 1hr, she came out along adjusting her scarf. She seems to be Muslim. Funny this guy still have dope girls falling for him like crazy.

If na thief now dey enter the house you no go see am

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Uncle93(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Some men. Tuehhh.

On nairaland, everyone wants to prove smart and analyse things like FBI, your comment was quite dumb but you took your time to write all that up, ill let this slide. And youre absolutely wrong

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Sixfeetbelle: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin of course it does correlate with your own comment because it was you who brought up the PROBABILITY OF A COMMITTED RELATION on this topic. grin

Even when it is this said girl that went to his house all by herself after hawking whatever? Is that how your faculty of reasoning operates? A two minute pleasure doesn't ruin women?

Did you miss the self-control part? If he's in a committed relationship, bleeping the hawker shows he's an eediot. Simple.

If the hawker sets him up, nko? What would be his excuse? "my girlfriend is better than me at cheating?!" What are you on this night? What's with this back and forth this night?
Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by parkervero(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
What is our business with a guy that had a sweet time with a sex depriving girl?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today by Sixfeetbelle: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uncle93:

On nairaland, everyone wants to prove smart and analyse things like FBI, your comment was quite dumb but you took your time to write all that up, ill let this slide. And youre absolutely wrong

How was I wrong?

Weren't you being advised to bleep her as well? Wasn't your hesitation because you said she was a student, and not necessarily because you don't want to? And if she's a student, It's logical to think she may be underage.

So, please, enlighten me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / Party Get's Naughty Girls Dance N*ked / Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.