Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (25548 Views)

Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos / Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad / Best E-commerce Site That Allows You To Shop In China & Uk From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by prometheus(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2012
i think it will be better if u guys will provide an option for card payment for orders made. None of the banks you use has a presence in my location and this is a pretty big challenge whenever i want to place orders. Or better still, u may open account with on of the old generation banks like 1stbank and co as it seems their branches are present in most places than the ones you presently use. Just an observation anyway. tanx.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2012
prometheus:

i think it will be better if u guys will provide an option for card payment for orders made. None of the banks you use has a presence in my location and this is a pretty big challenge whenever i want to place orders. Or better still, u may open account with on of the old generation banks like 1stbank and co as it seems their branches are present in most places than the ones you presently use. Just an observation anyway. tanx.

we already do have card payment options available on our website, you may pay with your interswitch, visa, or mastercard debit cards on our website. thanks for your observatio. You may shop with ease on circuitatlantic.com
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by croj(m): 2:23am On Mar 05, 2012
Welcome Nigeria's first business to business website where you are able to collaborate and seal business deals with clients from around the world. The features are wonderful and makes interaction very easy.

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
Check out our new look! www.circuitatlantic.com

We have an exciting new deal of the day section, where you get to see the hottest deals across the World Wide Web!

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
We are giving away items on our facebook page! Don't miss out. Like our facebook page and stand a chance to win this lovely little girls PJs

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
Check out our new bargain zone section! We have moved away from bringing just deal but the reason or a story behind the deal! Welcome to Circuit Atlantics New Bargain Zone

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2012
Own a PS VITA, for less! Price in media store @ the palms N86,950. Price when shopping through circuitatlantic N61,364.19[/size][size=8pt]. Including all extra charges! Hurry and shop now while its one of our special deals on the deal of the day section of our website

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2012
The launch of the new ipad has caused a drop in the price of the ipad 2, starting from $399. The differences between them (ipad 2 and the new ipad) are basically, Size, the new ipad is slightly bigger, and also the retina display. They say the screens sharpness is amazing! So the choice is yours you may stick with your ipad2 or simply move over to the next hot gadget in town!

Or if you were waiting for the price of the ipad 2 to drop this might just be the perfect time to shop for an ipad.

P.S: Most likely only those who have an ipad2 would know the difference between them.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by senodibaba: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
coolnice innovation but please and please i want to know how to buy stuffs from your site because after i added some items to my cart it was asking me for some details like paypal,master card etc just explain the whole process to me
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
senodibaba:

coolnice innovation but please and please i want to know how to buy stuffs from your site because after i added some items to my cart it was asking me for some details like paypal,master card etc just explain the whole process to me

You may see http://circuitatlantic.com/how-to-shop for more details on how to shop for items through circuitatlantic.com. thanks
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2012
@senodibaba: I hope you were able to place your order for the items that you wanted?? If you have any other issues please call us or send us a mail or better still ask us a question right here. Thanks for using Circuit Atlantic!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
Daily shopping Tips
Always Cross check for additional charges whilst shopping from websites in the US, these charges may come inform of sales tax [/b]or a [b]shipping cost. When placing orders these charges should be included when inputing the price of the items, to avoid extra charges after the item has been purchased!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
Daily shopping Tips

When purchasing from stores like amazon always check to see where the item is been shipped from. This could factor in to increasing the delivery time of your item.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
More Shopping Tips

If an item is on sale or limited stock available, once you have paid for the item call or send a mail so that we take note and mark that item urgent. Our Staff in the US will give such items Priority when purchasing. We absolutly do not want you to miss out on any deals.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
The new ipad is finially out in stores be the first to lay your hands on this amazing resolutionary ipad. Place your order through circuit atlantic and have your Ipad purchased directly from apple store. Also get a chance to engrave your ipad free of charge!!!

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
Shopping Tips!

Buying from a single website is always better as it would reduce the deliver time for all your items and also reduce the shipping cost from the vendor to our US office. Take not that this does not apply to vendors like amazon and ebay, because these are more like market places with different vendors! But Amazons has very good delivery time.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
Place your order for the new ipad through circuitatlantic.com and buy directly from the apple store. Or you may take advantage of the price drop of the ipad2 and buy all directly from the apple store!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by nwanioma(f): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
Did you know that items bought through circuit atlantic are assured of being delivered in the condition they were ordered? That's why we charge PS&DG(product safety and delivery grantee) so in the event that anything happens to your item while in transit, Circuit Atlantic would reorder/replace the item for you at no extra cost to you!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
Visit circuitatlantic today! Shop with peace of mind!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2012
SAve $80 place your order from Tiger Direct
simply go to http://circuitatlantic.com/deals to buy now!

Samsung PL120 EC-PL120ZBPBUS DualView Digital Camera - 14 MegaPixels, 5x Optical Zoom, 2.7" Rear LCD, 1.5" Front LCD, Black

Digital Point & Shoot Camera Features Snap Shot
14.2mp Exact Megapixels
5x Optical Zoom
1/2.3in CCD Image Sensor
4320 × 3240 Max Resolution
1.5in Front LCD Display
2.7in Rear LCD Display
.24lbs Weight
Samsung 26 mm Lens, 720p HD Video Recording, Compact Dual LCD

Samsung PL120 EC-PL120ZBPBUS DualView Digital Camera
Who needs a professional photographer when you have the Dual LCD display Samsung PL120 EC-PL120ZBPBUS Digital Camera? With the Samsung PL120 EC-PL120ZBPBUS DualView Digital Camera you'll take more accurate self-portraits with the enlarged 1.5” front-side display letting you see your self-portrait before you take it. Flip the Samsung PL120 EC-PL120ZBPBUS DualView Digital Camera over and enjoy your pictures on its large 2.7” back-side display. Order the Samsung PL120 EC-PL120ZBPBUS DualView Digital Camera today!

What It Is And Why You Need It

Set up and see shots clearly with DualView screens
14 Megapixels and 720p HD video captures every tiny detail
Digital Image Stabilization eliminates blurry photos
Smart Auto 2.0 presets optimize shots and video in any lighting

Product http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7200748&SRCCODE=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc_o=-ddCjC1bELltzywCjC-d2CjCdwwp&AffiliateID=Es5Ekr9eEBk-6oHTYBnkMr_.ptDphvAS5g

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2012
You can only try your best. And if they can't appreciate that, it's their fault, not yours.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2012
Wishing you all a wonderful week! We still have amazing items we are giving away on our facebook page! Join the game and the fun go to www.facebook.com/circuitatlantic also follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/circuitatlantic to get steady updates!

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by juliebrown: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2012
Pls i try to shop bt on getin 2 d page where 2 choose whether ofice delivery or outside lagos i could nt choose d outside lagos option pls wats wrong
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
I just tested and was able to select outside lagos as an option! You may try again might just have been a glitch. You may also try refreshing the page! Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2012
juliebrown: Pls i try to shop bt on getin 2 d page where 2 choose whether ofice delivery or outside lagos i could nt choose d outside lagos option pls wats wrong

Hi Juliebrown, I Hope you have been able to Place your order for outside lagos.

P.S if sending the item through Fedex costs too much, you can call the office and ask the logistics offcier to send your items through ABC!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2012
Follow us on twitter to get instant answers to all your questions and join in on the conversation!
https://twitter.com/#!/circuitatlantic
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
We just ended out likes for gifts contest on facebook, Imagine a contestant was able to get 277 people to like our page and mention his name on our page!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2012
May April showers bring blessings that last they whole year through!

April showers brings May Flowers!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DoyenExchange: BUY/SELL PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER Etc / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.