Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? (4550 Views)

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
They can buy expensive cloths and Brazilian hairs and eat in every fast food restaurants, even buy expensive phones but can't buy a good soap to wash their body very well, back in Nigeria there was this girl that passed me, jeez! the odour that came out from her armpit made me sick for 2 days. to think this so called girl is a big girl it beats me.

I'm not kind of generalizing because we still have few percent of neat girls but the ones with odours are much, please you girls should try and take care of your body, no responsible man wants a girl with smelling pussy or bad body odour.

We're broke. We hardly ever have money or make any. That's why.

Which also explains why we're waiting for the men to come and date us so they can liberate us and become our poverty alleviation programmes.
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
They can buy expensive cloths and Brazilian hairs and eat in every fast food restaurants, even buy expensive phones but can't buy a good soap to wash their body very well, back in Nigeria there was this girl that passed me, jeez! the odour that came out from her armpit made me sick for 2 days. to think this so called girl is a big girl it beats me.

I'm not kind of generalizing because we still have few percent of neat girls but the ones with odours are much, please you girls should try and take care of your body, no responsible man wants a girl with smelling pussy or bad body odour.

I think your topic should be posed to both genders, or do you just want to score cheap points by degrading the female folk as usual?
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Lazycyndy(f): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Haywhymido:
You mean you are beginning to agree that your father is a dumb baby with facial hair, woah.

The same way you believe your mother is a fish smelling bit..ch.
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
vanida6:
Tcheeeeew abeg comot from villeage Op,,,come to abuja nd see the real slay queens
From your profile you're one of them
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh angry
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Haywhymido:
You mean you are beginning to agree that your father is a dumb baby with facial hair, woah.
Niggar you shouldn't have mentioned her father
Boy friend is there grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Haywhymido(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lazycyndy:

b*tch, i never said or believed so,so the joking is on. You went too far and got the hot oil splashed on your f*cking faceH
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by doggedfighter(f): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Buhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I think your topic should be posed to both genders, or do you just want to score cheap points by degrading the female folk as usual?
Nigeria girls are guilty of this more than the guys, that's very obvious.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Landargas: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2020
To me, the comment was more than decent. You could say that the author was put in his place. In fact, it's not just women who don't take care of their bodies. A lot of men are the same, and the fact that you are an exception (perhaps) doesn't make all other men like you. So take it easy, and start with yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Beaniebarbie(f): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

when you are dead, you don't know that you're dead, all of the pain is felt by others.. the same thing happens when you are this stupid.. ikillbrokehoes at your age, you're still opening threads on nairaland to troll and degrade women? With this your error strewed grammar.. smh
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2021
chatinent:
[s][/s]
Traitor. Just to impress.
grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Masonkaycares:
what irritates me about girls is the fact that they get fat unnecessarily.
during uni days they'll be slim and dope but let them graduate and have a job the pays minimum 20k , there comes the fat. If you see them post university , they're totally unrecognisable.

Lol..

That cuz they don’t walk out and they eat a lot of junks..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by 2shaw: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2021
I don't like cologne not like I smell,but too many imperfect ions everywhere,making u sweat like Goat on heat. In the last 4 days,I always cover my nose,Nigerians dont like using roll on or perfumes, heat makes one smell,and even if u do,e no better say u dey smell of Adidas or eternity,or even normal body spray like men only with green cover, bodman,I can't stand a stinky body,stinky atmosphere,stinky arm pits,disgusting. When a lady gets close to me and I can't seems to perceive any sign of pef anywhere. I excuse u abeg . One dirty Muslim Yoruba girl like that I met,men I couldn't cope,stinky pekus,big yansh,hippy,no per at all,when I realised,I just got her 2 big bodman bodyspray,ended it. At least I ddnt say it to her face that she smells,but even if u don't have pef use good creams that have nice scent. Ppl will respect you for that.

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Well, I've come across two to three ladies.
One was as a result of her mental health.
The other, is a dirty girl no doubt.

But, I know for sure that majority of guys I've come across almost killed me with their smell.

Maybe it was cause as a result of sweating too much after work or something.

Funny enough, some guys barely take their bathes before rushing to work in the morning.

All in the name of I'm a man, I'm a bachelor and men are not ugly.

This is pure fact cause I've made enquiries from a lot of men.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
dingbang:
You should focus more on taking care of your spellings and Grammar.
Dingbang darling, I didn't know you were such a Darling, don't mind the audio millionaire op
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
chatinent:
[s][/s]
Traitor. Just to impress.
And what are you if he's a traitor, shut up please don't just annoy me
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by makermix1: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
dingbang:
You should focus more on taking care of your spellings and Grammar.
teacher pkele ohh
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Coming from someone that changes boxers once in a month mtchewww,everything about him is audio
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by SMBH: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
vanida6:
Tcheeeeew abeg comot from villeage Op,,,come to abuja nd see the real slay queens

Abeg. Wetin be Tcheeeeew. Do you mean chewing stick?
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Beaniebarbie(f): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Dingbang darling, I didn't know you were such a Darling, don't mind the audio millionaire op
everyone knows the op is a brainless frustrated mofo.. from his HIV positive status to his joblessness, only divine intervention can help him now!! I'll be praying for him.. cause I know there's nothing God cannot do..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Iretii0511(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
StacyO:
Well, I've come across two to three ladies.
One was as a result of her mental health.
The other, is a dirty girl no doubt.

But, I know for sure that majority of guys I've come across almost killed me with their smell.

Maybe it was cause as a result of sweating too much after work or something.

Funny enough, some guys barely take their bathes before rushing to work in the morning.

All in the name of I'm a man, I'm a bachelor and men are not ugly.

This is pure fact cause I've made enquiries from a lot of men.

Chai! What manner of lie is this? I’ve never ever met a single guy that won’t have his bath before heading to work.

Also, maybe I’ve not met many Nigerian ladies but the little I’ve met are extremely neat and takes personal hygiene seriously. I don’t know the kind of people you Nairalanders meet in real life sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Beaniebarbie(f): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Coming from someone that changes boxers once in a month mtchewww,everything about him is audio
lmao, grin grin. Its an open secret, Even this morning, he smelled his boxers before putting it on.. that's a normal routine for him..
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Beaniebarbie:
lmao, grin grin. Its an open secret, Even this morning, he smelled his boxers before putting it on.. that's a normal routine for him..
kikikiki let him come and deny it
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Iretii0511:

Chai! What manner of lie is this? I’ve never ever met a single guy that won’t have his bath before heading to work.

Also, maybe I’ve not met many Nigerian ladies but the little I’ve met are extremely neat and takes personal hygiene seriously. I don’t know the kind of people you Nairalanders meet in real life sha.

grin

Is you na

Shey you all will deny it.
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:14am On Apr 06, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Look?? Pics Added / She Won't Give BJ / Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.