Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her (3499 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by czarr(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
some black americans are still linked to the deity of their slave ancestors and don't even know it.
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Chepos1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
SKhanmi:

Really? I had a lady I almost dated, only problem was every single one of her former boyfriend I knew, and they were big boys, had things going well for them, all went down the drain when they dated this girl. Serious gbege! Confam Grace to grass stories. Very fine babe with all the right curves. Don't take everything slightly.

Bros, that thing is just coincidence.
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by SKhanmi: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chepos1:

Bros, that thing is just coincidence.

1,2 I might agree. 3 going to 5 is definitely a pattern

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
It might just be a coincidence.
She thought so too until the fourth happened. I believe this is more than coincidence though.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by damoceile: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, let's re-read that Genesis account. Did the Bible say Satan deceived the woman or the woman deceived Satan? I want to be sure.

The woman deceived Satan, Genesis 4;40 grin
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by damoceile: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
There is more to these deaths, she needs to be delivered from marine and ogbanje spirit
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Sixfeetbelle: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, let's re-read that Genesis account. Did the Bible say Satan deceived the woman or the woman deceived Satan? I want to be sure.

grin grin grin

When you find the answer, please tag me. I'm beginning to think women aren't as they appear, myself inclusive.
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
1 tin must kee a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear / I Am A Mess Right Now / For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.