Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,942 members, 7,821,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? (1152 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by kengimel(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2007
HARD-DISK WOMAN: She remembers everything, FOREVER.
RAM WOMAN: She forgets about you the moment you turn her off.
WINDOWS WOMAN: Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right, but no one can live without her.
EXCEL WOMAN: They say she can do a lot of things but you mostly use her for
your four basic needs.
SCREENSAVER WOMAN: She is good for nothing but at least she is fun!
INTERNET WOMAN: Difficult to access. Everybody will access!!
SERVER WOMAN: Always busy when you need her.
MULTIMEDIA WOMAN: She makes horrible things look beautiful.
CD-ROM WOMAN: She is always faster and faster.
E-MAIL WOMAN: Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.
VIRUS WOMAN: Also known as "wife"; when you are not expecting her, she comes, installs herself and uses all your resources. If you try to uninstall her you will lose something, if you don't try to uninstall her you will lose everything
SHAREWARE WOMAN: free to install but everytime you want to use it you get nagged for money.
TROJAN HORSE WOMAN: Lets you in the back doo.

My Favorite is:

JAVA WOMAN: write once run anywhere i.e platform independent.

What is Yours  grin
Re: Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by klassyguy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2007
The only one that applies to my babe is the hard disc woman. That babe of mine can remember just ANYTHING.
Re: Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by Seun(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
your list needs more work, brother. wink
Re: Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by sniperwolf(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
What about SPYWARE WOMAN
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by sniperwolf(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2007
SPYWARE WOMAN: gets to your pocket without your consent
Re: Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by tkb417(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2007
@sniper
grin grin grin grin i don laff tire

Mine cant fit in all these types. Do some more plsss.
Re: Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by kengimel(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2007
Seun:

your list needs more work, brother. wink

Please feel free to complete the list.

Only writing from my own experience with computers and women,

Actually it is computer based joke,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by almondjoy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2007
The type that understands she only needs to come by 3 times a week and does not fail to leave at the crack of dawn. kiss
Re: Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by bebe2007(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2007
@poster and co

Una try o! na women una take dey do yeye like this abi!!! ok o! una go see who go laff at the end.
Re: Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by jkpretty(f): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
Hmmmn!
Re: Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? by anney(f): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2007
huh, orisirisi,women don suffer o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Romantic Are U? / love is GOD / Failed To Recognise A Former School Mate, The Girl Is Quite Hurt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.