Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? (2213 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by skyhighweb(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2020
thats jus stupid
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by skyhighweb(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2020
thats just stupid
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by Saintinoo(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2020
yomi007k:

Na wa o....
E shock you?
See the reason many guys don't want to get married be that, that i should ask a lady for permission before sending money to the man and woman who made me who i am.

God know why these kind of girls don't come my way. I will take permission to send her to her father house the day she complain about me sending my parent money.
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by Saintinoo(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2020
dingbang:
Will she tell me when she wants to give her parents money from her pocket? That is the question
The kind of weak men we have today eh....

The day my wife will complain about sending money to my parent, she will go to her fathers house on annual leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by dingbang(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Saintinoo:

The kind of weak men we have today eh....

The day my wife will complain about sending money to my parent, she will go to her fathers house on annual leave.
grin
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by lograr(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Who will he now take permission from before sending to side chick? grin grin
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
integritylady:
Should a man take permission from his wife before sending his parents money?

Who does that ? Except simps.

I don't need my wife's permission before sending money to anyone, she doesn't need my permission on how to spend her money.

She knows I am good in financial and Investment matters, so she gets my advice on how to invest her money
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
lefulefu:
take permission from ur wife to send ur own parents money? sad
complete madness

Infact I am surprised at the type of men we are breeding

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
stanliwise:
Permission is too much of a word to use. Op should have use the word “inform”. Which is more acceptable.
Even that 'inform' still sound somehow to me. Lol. Do you inform before giving or after? Like: "babe I'm sending money to my parents tomorrow" lol it sounds somehow. Please explain why and how that's necessary. Lol I can only inform when I'm sending to in-law and that self I don't consider necessary.
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by yomi007k(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Saintinoo:

E shock you?
See the reason many guys don't want to get married be that, that i should ask a lady for permission before sending money to the man and woman who made me who i am.

God know why these kind of girls don't come my way. I will take permission to send her to her father house the day she complain about me sending my parent money.

God bless you bro.

You took the words right out of my brain.
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by damo2014(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
God bless you in all ramifications.

]Did your parents take permission from her before they trained you?

Kini gbogbo ibeere katikati yii nitori olorun? undecided[/quote]
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by stanliwise(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Even that 'inform' still sound somehow to me. Lol. Do you inform before giving or after? Like: "babe I'm sending money to my parents tomorrow" lol it sounds somehow. Please explain why and how that's necessary. Lol I can only inform when I'm sending to in-law and that self I don't consider necessary.
She is your wife not your girlfriend when I say inform it means the money is big enough to inform someone, I don’t mean change or small gift. Sending a huge sum should be in the knowledge of your partner to account for just in case of anything happens in future. You don’t inform them to get their approval or seek validation.
The money is your money, and you are free to do what you want except it is not.
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
stanliwise:
She is your wife not your girlfriend when I say inform it means the money is big enough to inform someone, I don’t mean change or small gift. Sending a huge sum should be in the knowledge of your partner to account for just in case of anything happens in future. You don’t inform them to get their approval or seek validation.
The money is your money, and you are free to do what you want except it is not.
Lol... Okay maybe when huge money is involved. BTW I'm a lady grin nah husband I go get no be wife. grin
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by stanliwise(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... Okay maybe when huge money is involved. BTW I'm a lady grin nah husband I go get no be wife. grin
grin grin grin grin
Na wa o. You be lady come dey make me talk plenty haba!
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
stanliwise:
grin grin grin grin
Na wa o. You be lady come dey make me talk plenty haba!
So lady no fit make you talk plenty? grin That's discrimination! Ladies lives matters too! angry
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by stanliwise(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
So lady no fit make you talk plenty? ;DThat's discrimination! Ladies lives matters too! angry
hehehe Yes it matters. By the way the topic was matter for men grin grin grin. Most girl should have been on the opposite side which shockingly you are not
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
stanliwise:
hehehe Yes it matters. By the way the topic was matter for men grin grin grin. Most girl should have been on the opposite side which shockingly you are not
What I don't/won't do I don't expect from others. Moreover the way it was asked was annoying. grin
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by stanliwise(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
What I don't/won't do I don't expect from others. Moreover the way it was asked was annoying. grin
Hmmm I would want to say "rare gem" but until reality sets in, I could be hasty.
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
stanliwise:
Hmmm I would want to say "rare gem" but until reality sets in, I could be hasty.
Lol would that mean anything to me? Lol grin
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by stanliwise(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Ariza:
Lol would that mean anything to me? Lol grin
certainly not! But for record sake.
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2020
stanliwise:
certainly not! But for record sake.
Lol... Alright then.
Re: Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? by stanliwise(m): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... Alright then.
Good night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Girls Say They Like Endowed Black Guys / What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. / If Your Gf Likes Another Guy Who Would You Blame Him Or Your Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.