Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud (1374 Views)

My Wife Was Scammed By Joy Binomo Investment / Binomo Scam On Instagram / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
I really don't take things serious, no matter how serious it is. Because if you take life too serious, you will keep struggling to achieve things that are meant to come your way easily.

This BINOMO fraud has been online for a while now and my close relatives have suffered from the trauma too.

They hack your Facebook account and ruin your reputation by posting the BINOMO fraud on your timeline.

Why I decided to take this matter serious is because it happened to someone close to me even when I'm not in a good mood.

I decided to follow up, to call out the culprit.

Please let's try to share this post and repost it, to save others.

His name is DANIEL KALU IBE
ACCOUNT NUMBER 1388485513
BANK NAME : ACCESS BANK

I will be in Twitter to report him also. Please if you detest the activities of these scammers defamming our names online, let's join hands and call out this Fraudster.

Below are the pictures of my conversation with him when he hacked my friend's account.

Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
More pics

Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
More pics..

Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by bigtt76(f): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edify cheesy useless people
Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
More pics...

1 Share

Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Ladylite: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Only a GREEDY person can fall for such scams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
His phone number is attached here!

Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Lawalemi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Thanks for following through with this investigation. These nonenti*** need to know that many of us are smarter

2 Likes

Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by zoeA: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
I dey follow
Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Ogarexmas: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bike oya stop me here... how much be the change
Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by sammysneh(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Too many hush puppies in Nigeria
Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by abduljabbar4(m): 3:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Death penalty for all forms of financial crimes is the only solution for this country but unfortunately, even those that are supposed to pass the laws are corrupt. For now, the only solution is to AVOID DOING AN ONLINE BUSINESS WITH ANY NIGERIAN WITHOUT ESCROW. Personally, if I can't trace you then no deal. Nigerians are very dishonest online. Keep your greed in check too. Binomo investment is a very very very cheap scam that no one should fall for in 2020. The biggest problem is the reputation of people they destroy when they hack accounts.
Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Death penalty for all forms of financial crimes is the only solution for this country but unfortunately, even those that are supposed to pass the laws are corrupt. For now, the only solution is to AVOID DOING AN ONLINE BUSINESS WITH ANY NIGERIAN WITHOUT ESCROW. Personally, if I can't trace you then no deal. Nigerians are very dishonest online. Keep your greed in check too. Binomo investment is a very very very cheap scam that no one should fall for in 2020. The biggest problem is the reputation of people they destroy when they hack accounts.
Exactly.
Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by naijaboy756: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2020
More than 4 different persons have chatted me on this kind of baby scam.

4 different account numbers. . It is just a scam format they studied. The so called Kalu Ibe account may just be an account with poor KYC.

If CBN can hold banks and account officers accountable for every account they manage & then allow KYC on all the sharp sharp accounts that can be opened on phone, then fraud go reduce.

There are many fraudsters in Nigeria now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by Herbephe1(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2020
you played smart. thumbs up
Re: Man Behind The Trending BINOMO Investment Fraud by bigjackass: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2020
He is not the only one. There are several company and investment mangers lol

(1) (Reply)

Woman Performs MouthAction On Thief To Distract Him Until Police Arrived / Please Help: How Do I Retrieve Stolen Money From My Uba Account. / A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.