Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG (1997 Views)

WASSCE: South-West States To Reopen Schools / Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG / Don’t Reopen Schools Now, Lagos Parents Tell Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by Acme45: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
excellence44:
What if Lecturers should be paid half salary until schools reopen. They won't make this nonsense ��� statement. shit
half salaries for joblessness? They should not be paid at all. If everybody is working for the Govt and the Govt have to pay everybody for doing nothing where will the money comes from? The whole system will just collapse, No Work - No Pay

3 Likes

Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by Acme45: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
fwzolamide1:
If assu wants school to remain closed until 2021, federal government should pay 1/3 of their salaries .
you even get pity, No salaries at all. No Work - No Pay

1 Like

Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by Acme45: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jman06:
SALARIES OF LECTURERS AND TEACHERS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS SHOULD ALSO BE STOPPED UNTIL 2021.

This is to help cushion the effects of the virus on our dwindling economy.
It is important that we don't experiment with our precarious economy by paying people who're not working! That is a colossal waste of resources and is capable of jeopardizing the economic fortunes of the country!

Such waste of resources can lead to serious economic downturn which will negatively affect everyone of us including those other civil servants who were diligently doing their jobs while observing safety protocols in the midst of covid19
is there no way to put this your write-up on The Nigeria Govt Twitter page?. Because you can't pay for what you didn't use, No Work No Pay

1 Like

Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by Jman06(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Acme45:
is there no way to put this your write-up on The Nigeria Govt Twitter page?. Because you can't pay for what you didn't use, No Work No Pay
How those ASUU lecturers manage to suppress their consciences when they receive salaries they never worked for still baffles me.
Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by FemolasticA: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Make them first Stop their salaries abeg first......... Till 2021 make we all sit down for house....
Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by samuelpeters(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jman06:
How those ASUU lecturers manage to suppress their consciences when they receive salaries they never worked for still baffles me.

People that can Strike for one Year.
They have Lost their Conscience since...

2 Likes

Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by samuelpeters(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sincerely, ASUU is a stupid Association of Criminals. Yes,i said it!
They are not even Ashamed to come out and say this Utter Nonsense.
An Association with professors that ought to be looking for solutions want School to resume 2021.
Maybe they think Corona Virus will Disappear 31st December,2020.

I don't blame them. Its because their Salaries are being paid and they ain't working for it.Everyother person should go and Die.
Stupid, Self centered Association.

FG should Look for a way and Reopen Schools. At least start with Final classes.

Corona is Here already. With our low testing rate(which i know it's up to 1% of our population),No professional can Actually Predict when Nigeria will be "Safe".
The best we can do is to Move on with Caution.

2 Likes

Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by Haywhymido(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
crazygod:
Togo has opened schools since June. UK opened schools for their final students. This idiot is talking about Kenya. He is insane. angry
sierra leonae reopened their school 1st of July. Stop their f*cking salaries and see wonders. This idiot suppose to be in the lab searching for the cure of covid19 but no you wldnt see him and other lazy lots like him do that other than to buy newspaper to read while crossing their two left legs on a table. They find it hard to practicalise what they teach in schools. Useless lots.

1 Like

Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by mustausman(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
I suggest FG stop their salary till 2021 and let's see if they will continue with the same rhythm. Bunches of selfish leaders. You lock universities for months, yet you are receiving free salary and praying to God for greater height. My elders how ?

1 Like

Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by Fidelismaria: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2020

ASUU dey mad

I repeat ASUU dey mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Oauife Admission For 2011/2012 Forum Season 3 / Picture:girls On Their Way To School In Nepal. No Bridge, No Other Way Than THIS / World oldest primary school pupil (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.