Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group (9323 Views)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Willie2015: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Rbae:

Sure ma'am

Hi
Pls assist to send the list to Willie201520@yahoo.com...
Got a kid sister that need this info...
She is TTC...
Mwhile, tks for dis thread...

1 Like

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Willie2015: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Rbae:
I've been able to type Tues- Saturday timetable. I need 4 people here that'll volunteer to send to others cos I'm quite busy now.

Volunteer Number 1
Email: Willie201520@yahoo.com
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Emechconcept(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Pls I need the list for my gal. Tnx
Plutomarshal@ymail.com
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by waistbead: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rbae,Mama person no see your break light here? please add me to the watsapp group..Tanks
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by waistbead: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rbae,mama we no see your break light here? please add me to the wstsapp group please.tanks
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Dalatete: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good evening ma'am, I removed fibroid last year June and learnt it may grow back, pls help me with the natural remedy to avoid re-growth and am battling with ovarian cyst now. Am not pregnant, am not breast feeding but am married.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hello everyone. I'm so sorry. Please, send me a mail cos I won't have time to send you one. Hustling Don take all the spare time I have from me grin.

I'll send you a link to the page where you'll get more details about fibroid diet using fruits and seeds that work with your blood group.

If you want to join a group owned by one Dr Tony on telegram Indicate that too. He has an effective herbs for shrinking fibroid.

If you have a blocked fallopian tube as well indicate that in the mail to so I can send you the number of the herbs woman that treats fallopian tube blockage.

Change of diet and discipline is all we need to be free from this monster. I'll sell all kinds of organic seeds and natural spices o....patronize ur gal. Thanks.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Willie2015: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rbae:
Hello everyone. I'm so sorry. Please, send me a mail cos I won't have time to send you one. Hustling Don take all the spare time I have from me grin.

I'll send you a link to the page where you'll get more details about fibroid diet using fruits and seeds that work with your blood group.

If you want to join a group owned by one Dr Tony on telegram Indicate that too. He has an effective herbs for shrinking fibroid.

If you have a blocked fallopian tube as well indicate that in the mail to so I can send you the number of the herbs woman that treats fallopian tube blockage.

Change of diet and discipline is all we need to be free from this monster. I'll sell all kinds of organic seeds and natural spices o....patronize ur gal. Thanks.

Ok
Sent you a mail
Pls respond ASAP
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Adebizzy(f): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Good morning ma , my right fallopian tube is blocked I need the herb seller number
Rbae:

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Peachy14: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Hello, am Maria from Abuja, had surgery last year and after a month I discovered that the fibroid is still there. it has been a challenge what do I do
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Adebizzy:
Good morning ma , my right fallopian tube is blocked I need the herb seller number

Ok....mail me and please remimd me of what u want
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
I tried replying your mails but my acct won't just send links. I copy links but cant paste them.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Adebizzy(f): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
I have sent a mail I don't know if you receive it ma
Rbae:

Ok....mail me and please remimd me of what u want
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Adebizzy(f): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
aminatazeez112@gmail.com that's my Gmail please I need the herb seller number
Rbae:
I tried replying your mails but my acct won't just send links. I copy links but cant paste them.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 1:03pm On May 04, 2021
For detoxification according to blood group here is the link I promised you all.
https://raitcare.com/how-to-detoxify-yourself-one-week-blood-group/

If your fibroid is from 1cm -4cm. Dr TM herbs will help.out. If it's bigger then you will have to consult another Dr. Please, be online btw 5-5.30pm today. If Im busy by that time, then I'll I drop the numbers of the Dr's by 9pm. I'll take it down 10mins after. Please, don't quote this post.
Type your comments without quoting I'll see it. Thanks.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 1:13pm On May 04, 2021
Seems we have pple who are serious about the fibroid thing now. If you are in for a 20 days green juice detox programme, please indicate.
We will take a colon cleanser and our green juice for 7days, we will eat lunch only. Lunch such as steamed veggies, unripe plantain, potatoes, fruits, oiless foods etc.

Week two we will do another one with AC. U will have to buy the colon cleanser and the Acneeded. Then you will need enema kit too for pumping.

After all this detox then you'll feel light and toxins will japa grin. Then you can start taking you herbs. Please, breakfast should be ur green juice...same with dinner. Lunch is d only cooked food and it must be nutritious.

1 Like

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 1:15pm On May 04, 2021
If your fallopian tube is blocked, there is herbs for it too.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by adunola03(f): 8:12pm On May 04, 2021
Rbae:
Rbae:
Seems we have pple who are serious about the fibroid thing now. If you are in for a 20 days green juice detox programme, please indicate.
We will take a colon cleanser and our green juice for 7days, we will eat lunch only. Lunch such as steamed veggies, unripe plantain, potatoes, fruits, oiless foods etc.

Week two we will do another one with AC. U will have to buy the colon cleanser and the Acneeded. Then you will need enema kit too for pumping.

After all this detox then you'll feel light and toxins will japa grin. Then you can start taking you herbs. Please, breakfast should be ur green juice...same with dinner. Lunch is d only cooked food and it must be nutritious.
Sent u a mail
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 8:02pm On May 05, 2021
adunola03:

Sent u a mail

Ok
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 8:03pm On May 05, 2021
Peachy14:
Hello, am Maria from Abuja, had surgery last year and after a month I discovered that the fibroid is still there. it has been a challenge what do I do

Please, work with your Dr. I will advice you change your diet completely. Then detoxify with fruits daily. How big is the fibroids?
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Felixnyle: 8:41pm On May 05, 2021
I sent you an email.Kindly respond.
Rbae:

1 Like

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Felixnyle: 8:43pm On May 05, 2021
Can you kindly send me the herb sellers number aduketaiwo7@gmail.com

Adebizzy:
aminatazeez112@gmail.com that's my Gmail please I need the herb seller number
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 12:27pm On May 08, 2021
@Adebizzy and Willie I sent you mails 2 days ago. Have you gotten it?
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 12:27pm On May 08, 2021
Willie2015:

Hi
Pls assist to send the list to Willie201520@yahoo.com...
Got a kid sister that need this info...
She is TTC...
Mwhile, tks for dis thread...
k

I have please check ur email
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 1:08pm On May 08, 2021
Felixnyle:
I sent you an email.Kindly respond.

Ok
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Willie2015: 2:15pm On May 08, 2021
Rbae:
k
I have please check ur email

Tks a billion

1 Like

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Adebizzy(f): 10:18am On May 10, 2021
No ma I didn't receive any mail ma
Rbae:
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Adebizzy(f): 5:53am On May 12, 2021
Good morning ma,you can send the herb seller num to this mail aminatazeez92@yahoo.com.Thanks
Rbae:
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Felixnyle: 11:51am On May 20, 2021
Hello ma,please I haven't received your email.Thanks
Felixnyle:

Can you kindly send me the herb sellers number aduketaiwo7@gmail.com

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Azaebere: 7:33pm On May 20, 2021
Rbae:
Lets stop wasting our money on social media doctors. We can do it ourselves and get good results. I've done so many researches and changed my lifestyle too. It's working and i will appreciate it if other women battling this monster can join me in a fibroid healing challenge. Those who just had surgery and doesn't want a regrowth can join too. Serious minded people are welcomed here only. In other to stop our fibroids from growing we must stick to a fibroid meal plan, natural teas, detox and exercise. Leggo. ...

Let's know your status too please (pregnant or breastfeeding mum).

Once you join, Introduce yourself and tell us where u live.

@dominique @Sissy3 please move to front page.
I'm Azaebere. I live in Abuja. Ttc mom
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 6:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Adebizzy:
Good morning ma,you can send the herb seller num to this mail aminatazeez92@yahoo.com.Thanks

Done. Chat him on WhatsApp if he doesn't take his calls.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Felixnyle:
Hello ma,please I haven't received your email.Thanks

Sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adesina: Presidential Aides Testing Positive To COVID-19 Shows They’re Human / How To Use Black Seed/oil (dosage) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.