Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group (9321 Views)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by DeltaBachelor(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Willie2015:

Volunteer Number 1
Email: Willie201520@yahoo.com
hi. Happy Sunday. Please can you forward the list to my mail : deltabachelor@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Felixnyle: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Seen.Thanks

Rbae:

Sent
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Daninya33: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2021
Here is a simple herbal remedy for cysts and fibroids.

1. Pandoro fruit / Sausage fruit/ Africana Kigelia
2.1 litre of lime juice
3.1 handful of potash
4.A little sea salt
5.4 leaves of dried tobacco
6. 1 unripe pawpaw with white seeds

Slice pandoro fruits and unripe pawpaw into tiny pieces. Add everything other items listed into lime juice and allow it to ferment for 3 days,then you begin to drink 10 ml morning, afternoon and night until result is achieved ...

3 Likes

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Daninya33: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fibroid shrink in 20days

Fibroid develop in the uterus.the important characteristics of fibroid is that they are not cancerous and do not have potential to become cancer. It is advisable for women with the symptoms to opt in for this natural cleaning to get rid of it in no time.

But before embarking on this 20 days juice fast , make sure you change your eating habits to eating healthy diet because without that,it will be difficult to get result.

There is no magic to that, it takes hard work and dedication.

The first thing to do is thorough detox with this 20 days juice fast. But the rules are :

1. Only liquids are taken for 20 days without solid foods. You will only take

. Water

. Blended juice

. Herbal teas.

The digestive system will be allowed to completely rest so that the body will focus on detoxification and shrinking process.

Juice fast work miraculous well .

Some of the herbal teas to be taken during this period will be the following:

. Green tea

. Dandelion tea.

. Tumeric tea

. Soursop leaf tea

Tea mix with a black seed .

These are the ingredients to be blended for the juice fast:

. Beetroot

. Carrot

. Ginger

. Spinach

. Cucumber

. Apples

Instructions

. Juice will be 2 litres or more

. Water 2 litres or more

. Herbal teas 1 litre or more

And the total fluid in a day will be 5 liters or more.

You may start on the weekend when you are not working so that by monday your body must have adjusted to the new diet.

Exceptions

. Breast feeding mothes

. Pregnant women

. Any one on strong medication requiring them to take food.

. Under Weight.

Take this opportunity to heal yourself of fibroid with 20 days juice fast and be free forever.

3 Likes

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Allpicked: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hello Rbae, please I need the list and timetable. hebounijay@yahoo.com, thank you.

Rbae:
Thanks mama Glimpse and mama Ritta. I appreciate you both. Please, if you are yet to get d list and timetable, Indicate so I can send it to you.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Allpicked: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
She is ttcing and the fibroid is about 8cm.
Hebounijay@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Rbae:
Are you ttcing? Are you pregnant? Are you breastfeeding? Please indicate cos u must not take some things.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by lonelydora: 3:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Daninya33:
Fibroid shrink in 20days

Fibroid develop in the uterus.the important characteristics of fibroid is that they are not cancerous and do not have potential to become cancer. It is advisable for women with the symptoms to opt in for this natural cleaning to get rid of it in no time.

But before embarking on this 20 days juice fast , make sure you change your eating habits to eating healthy diet because without that,it will be difficult to get result.

There is no magic to that, it takes hard work and dedication.

The first thing to do is thorough detox with this 20 days juice fast. But the rules are :

1. Only liquids are taken for 20 days without solid foods. You will only take

. Water

. Blended juice

. Herbal teas.

The digestive system will be allowed to completely rest so that the body will focus on detoxification and shrinking process.

Juice fast work miraculous well .

Some of the herbal teas to be taken during this period will be the following:

. Green tea

. Dandelion tea.

. Tumeric tea

. Soursop leaf tea

Tea mix with a black seed .

These are the ingredients to be blended for the juice fast:

. Beetroot

. Carrot

. Ginger

. Spinach

. Cucumber

. Apples

Instructions

. Juice will be 2 litres or more

. Water 2 litres or more

. Herbal teas 1 litre or more

And the total fluid in a day will be 5 liters or more.

You may start on the weekend when you are not working so that by monday your body must have adjusted to the new diet.

Exceptions

. Breast feeding mothes

. Pregnant women

. Any one on strong medication requiring them to take food.

. Under Weight.

Take this opportunity to heal yourself of fibroid with 20 days juice fast and be free forever.

Please, after the 20 days juice fast, what next? Start eating normal food or continue with the juice fast?
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Daninya33: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2023
lonelydora:

Please, after the 20 days juice fast, what next? Start eating normal food or continue with the juice fast?
You can extend the fast to 60-90 days.
I concoct herbs that will disintegrate the FB into pieces.

Search and join "Organic Herbal Remedies For Women With Reproductive Health Issues" on Facebook
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by nwaonyeze001(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Allpicked:
Hello Rbae, please I need the list and timetable. hebounijay@yahoo.com, thank you.

Hello
Please , can I have this list for my wife
Please....this monster is giving her sleepless night

I don't know if you are the right person
But ....can I get this list and it's methods
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2023
nwaonyeze001:

Hello

Hello sir. Please, tell her to join naturally shrink fibroid group. The admin is madam kiki. Tell her to request for the whatsapp link too. She'll learn alot in the group.

1 Like

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2023
nwaonyeze001:

Hello

You know what....send a dm. I'll send the link to you
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Allpicked: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hello sir,
I'm yet to get the list too.

nwaonyeze001:

Hello

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by nwaonyeze001(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thank you so much

Hello sir. Please, tell her to join naturally shrink fibroid group. The admin is madam kiki. Tell her to request for the whatsapp link too. She'll learn alot in the group.
[/quote]
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by apogyizi(f): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rbae:
Thanks mama Glimpse and mama Ritta. I appreciate you both. Please, if you are yet to get d list and timetable, Indicate so I can send it to you.

Hello ma, I hope I can get that timetable and list too, please? I do appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Use Black Seed/oil (dosage) / Adesina: Presidential Aides Testing Positive To COVID-19 Shows They’re Human / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.