Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,522,307 members, 5,768,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 August 2020 at 12:41 AM

Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group (1110 Views)

Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by glimpse(f): 5:30pm On Jul 28
Rbae:
Please inbox me mama's and papa's.

I have sent you a mail. wink
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Lamay: 7:22am On Jul 29
Rbae:

Mama I have a family to Carter for too o. Be patient please. I'll send d link and list tonight.

Hello, thanks for this thread. I just came across it. Please I sent you a mail. Can you add me to the group or send me the list? Thank you.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Akatta(m): 8:13am On Jul 29
Peace be unto this house.!!
I have a natural supplement for total cure of fibroids. It's natural supplement not othordox drugs.And it is 100% guaranteed, Tested with 100% results. Say No to SURGERY
Say yes to UGCARE

Contact me on -08035152399.
If you want more proofs/evidences u can visit our office in Lagos @ KLM 8 Lasu-Igando rd,Unity b/stop opposite General hospital Igando Lagos.

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Yinkus9: 5:31pm On Jul 29
@ Rbae Mama, I have sent you a message. Please help with the link for wifey
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Gloriaakin24(f): 11:31am On Jul 30
Rbae:

You are very right. Thanks for the meaningful contribution.

Good morning ma, I have replied your mail
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Yinkus9: 2:46pm On Jul 30
Gloriaakin24:

Good morning ma, I have replied your mail

Please have you bn able to get the link
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 12:55pm On Jul 31
Yinkus9:

Let me drop d whatsapp phone number here.

Taken down*
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Gloriaakin24(f): 9:59am On Aug 01
Rbae:

Taken down*
Ha! How did I miss this?
Please I need the whatsapp number anyone that has it should please send it to
gloriaakindele24@gmail.com I take God beg you thanks
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Gloriaakin24(f): 10:05am On Aug 01
Yinkus9:

No I didn't get the link
Please if u have the whatsapp number, send it to gloriaakindele24@gmail.com thanks
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Achry: 4:42pm On Aug 01
Teewhyjo:
I am interested too but currently pregnant wit a very large fibroid....don't know if I can shrink it during pregnancy.

Mine shrank during pregnancy, can't explain how

1 Like

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Cuppymummy: 2:19am On Aug 02
Rbae:

Mail me for the group link.
Please kindly add me to your mailing list. Thank you!
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Monmarri: 3:54am On Aug 02
Rbae:

Taken down*

Please @Rbae the modelator kindly add me to y mailing list. The F is really disturbing me
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by ifyjanie: 7:47am On Aug 02
Please Rhae kindly add me to the whatsapp group, fibroid and it's wahala has been a burden to me and I have been TTCing for over 5 years thanks.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 8:08am On Aug 02
Yinkus9:
@ Rbae Mama, I have sent you a message. Please help with the link for wifey

I've reaponded thrice. I sent u my number.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 8:09am On Aug 02
I've replied all mails.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Gloriaakin24(f): 8:20am On Aug 02
what:
I've replied all mails.

Good morning MA I did not see your recent reply this is my email gloriaakindele24@gmail.com
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by adunola03(f): 10:22am On Aug 02
@Rbae please my sister has multiple fibroids. She is about going for her 2nd surgery. Can you help forward d meal plan to lamlex2000@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Fruitfulvinee: 12:36pm On Aug 02
@ Rbae, forward to me too. Fruitfulvine77@yahoo.com
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by kannyluv(f): 8:22pm On Aug 03
I just mail you,please add me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Octuplets Mom Says She Had 6 Embryos Implanted / Guys! This Is Your Time Now / Learn A Lesson From Whitney Houston's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.