Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group (9308 Views)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
glimpse:

Sorry ma. I didn't know you need them through email. I have removed them

No problem at all mama. I know you are busy with work. Thanks.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by candance: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please, if you are yet to get d list and timetable, Indicate so I can send it to you.[/quote]

Please send to me candanceugwu@gmail.com
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by jehovalives: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rbae:
Thanks mama Glimpse and mama Ritta. I appreciate you both. Please, if you are yet to get d list and timetable, Indicate so I can send it to you.
pls I need it jehovalives3@gmail.com tnx
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Monmarri: 1:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Needed. nairalandnairaland0437@gmail.com
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by ifyjanie: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2020
candance:
Please, if you are yet to get d list and timetable, Indicate so I can send it to you.

Thank you.

Please send to nnamaniifeoma7@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by TinaG(f): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2020
overcomer16:

Pls its not advisable to shrink fibroid during pregnancy. You will deliver successfully ijn. After delivery you can then work on it.

Pls can I give birth naturally (vaginal) with the presence of multiple fibroid?
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by TinaG(f): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Please How do I get the list and the timetable?
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Gloriaakin24(f): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rbae:
Thanks mama Glimpse and mama Ritta. I appreciate you both. Please, if you are yet to get d list and timetable, Indicate so I can send it to you.

Please send it to me ma gloriaakindele24@gmail.com thanks
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rejoice04(f): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good day,please i will like to join. I am a mum. Please send me the list of what to get. I will also pm you.

Thank you.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Fruitfulvinee: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rbae:
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by glimpse(f): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
TinaG:

Yes... I did, but please listen to your Doctor to be sure that the position of the fibroid will not be dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by TinaG(f): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
glimpse:

Yes... I did, but please listen to your Doctor to be sure that the position of the fibroid will not be dangerous.
wow! Okay ma'am, thanks
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by curiousdh: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2020
Good morning...I will like to have the list too. eemjay17@gmail.com. Thanks
Rbae:
Any question before we go into the detox, herbal tea and diet proper please?
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Monmarri: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please those that their fribriods are making their tommy get big, what can they do My cousin sister is really concerned about her Tommy, just little food she takes, her Tommy gets big like she is pregnant. Pls what can she do. She is very worried and it is making her gain weight
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Monmarri: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please house does oat meal with three grown milk fattening. Some one told me that oat porridge adds weight. Please I will like to know bc I take oat alot
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Monmarri:
Please those that their fribriods are making their tommy get big, what can they do My cousin sister is really concerned about her Tommy, just little food she takes, her Tommy gets big like she is pregnant. Pls what can she do. She is very worried and it is making her gain weight

She should do strict detox o. She's bloated.

Breakfast detox drink

Lunch.....food

Dinner.... detox drink

A woman with fibroid should not have too much fats. She should be disciplined. Let her detox, detox, detox and detox.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Monmarri:
Please house does oat meal with three grown milk fattening. Some one told me that oat porridge adds weight. Please I will like to know bc I take oat alot

Mama but I sent you a list of things to buy. There is no evaporated or condensed milk in the list. Oats is very good just grind to powder for swallow or take with dates syrup for cereals. If you can't take Plant based milk take any low fat skimmed milk..
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
TinaG:

Hmmmn. Ask your gynae ma but I chose elective Cs during mine o

I didn't want to risk it
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
glimpse:

Exactly. Before my Dr suggested CS my hubby and I already decided to do electivel

1 Like

Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
candance:
Please, if you are yet to get d list and timetable, Indicate so I can send it to you.

Thank you.

God bless you ma
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Gloriaakin24(f): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rbae:

God bless you ma
Ma please I have not gotten the list send to Gloriaakindele24@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Gloriaakin24:

Ma please I have not gotten the list send to Gloriaakindele24@gmail.com thanks.

Ok
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Good morning mama's. Let's make this group active please. Ask questions, post your meal, post detox drinks etc. I'll want to do more if I see all this. I gave out Sunday and Monday timetable, but that timetable is good for those with fibroid of 2 cm to 5cm. If your fibroid is BIG, you look 5 to 9 months pregnant please let me see your comment below cos your own approach must be different.

Use the timetable and food list as a guide to draft your own timetable. All fingers are not equal so draft your timetable according to what you can afford then send to my email. I'll correct it and send back to you, if u add any food that is not fibroid friendly. Let's all contribute so we can help eachother.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2020
curiousdh:
Good morning...I will like to have the list too. eemjay17@gmail.com. Thanks

Ok daddy toh curious. cheesy
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Are you ttcing? Are you pregnant? Are you breastfeeding? Please indicate cos u must not take some things.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by glimpse(f): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Rbae:

Ok

Please mama, I will need the complete timetable. I should get some of my things by month end. I already noticed some changes since I started just the detox thing. cheesy wink
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2020
glimpse:

Please mama, I will need the complete timetable. I should get some of my things by month end. I already noticed some changes since I started just the detox thing. cheesy wink

Mama, I'm very busy at the moment cos I'm working on my blog, e-book and business. I may not be able to type now cos I'm too busy. Ill try but I would appreciate if you can also draft a TT by yourself and send to me. Use d format of d one i drafted with d list of things to buyl It'll really help you know what to eat and what not to. Then it'll be according to your pocket. I'll check it out and we can share ideas please.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
glimpse:

How big is your fibroid?
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2020
I even sent mail to some mama's here but they are yet to respond. How many of us have bought the things I listed ? Hmmmmmn. If you don't change your lifestyle it'll continue to grow.
Mama Glimpse is the only one responding.
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by ifyjanie: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Rbae:
Are you ttcing? Are you pregnant? Are you breastfeeding? Please indicate cos u must not take some things.

I am TTCING o Madam Rbae
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
ifyjanie:

I am TTCING o Madam Rbae

Ok ma
Please, don't take any thing after ur menses
Is ur fibroid big?
Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by Rbae: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please, ask me questions on foods to eat and avoid. I'm less busy now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dealing With Azoospermia? Let's Share Together. / Smokers Are Liable To Die / How To Use Black Seed/oil (dosage)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.