Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake (8306 Views)

What's Going On In The East For Christ Sake? / Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin / I Just Watch The Boko Haram Video, For Christ Sake What's Wrong With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by LaboPolitics: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

[s]
You need a doctor as soon as possible.

Run along and get one[/s].

I am a professional in the medical field so I should know when I need a physician, but first you need to address the issue.

Who made you spokesperson for Ndigbo NL forum with your battered reputation as an ethnic chameleon?
Address the issue.
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
LaboPolitics:

I am a professional in the medical field so I should know when I need a physician, but first you need to address the issue.

Who made you spokesperson for Ndigbo NL forum with your battered reputation as an ethnic chameleon?
Address the issue.

Doctor Goko...Lolzzzz

Get a doctor man and be treated....You have MPD.
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by LaboPolitics: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Doctor Goko...Lolzzzz

Get a doctor man and be treated....You have MPD.

Why are you avoiding the question? grin I guess you are too dyslexic and bipolar to respond. Definitely a product of an abusive home based on the nonsense comments you make herein.

Whichever way, at least you now know you are down the totem pole on affairs concerning Ndigbo on this forum. You are ill-born and have ZERO rights to comment on our affairs as proud Ndigbo. grin
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Why are you avoiding the question? grin I guess you are too dyslexic and bipolar to respond. Definitely a product of an abusive home based on the nonsense comments you make herein.

Whichever way, at least you now know you are down the totem pole on affairs concerning Ndigbo on this forum. You are ill-born and have ZERO rights to comment on our affairs as proud Ndigbo. grin

I am right, you are an MPD patient..

Get a doctor man.
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

your two cent is enough.

@bolded, very correct and so I hold.

my issue is why someone will now put her in place of proud igbo daughters for ages.

these are kind of scenarios that causes problem.

the list is fake and not a reality....should be discarded.

everything is wrong with that list........

where is osinachi, amaka and others...

The moment I didn't see Sinach and saw Arthur as one.. I absconded
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by murphyibiam15(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:
https://www.nairaland.com/5996452/arthur-eze-elumelu-obi-ikwechegh

This is my first time seeing this list and what exactly is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda doing on that list. This is height of insensitivity and clout chasing taken too far.

We have SINACH someone whose profile and all appear all US Base is now been replaced by a local champion bearing in mind that most of the names on the list ain't igbo. The person who compiled this went ahead to replace proud igbo daughters with non igbos just to clout chase...this is madness taken too far.

The list should be discarded. Doesn't reflect reality

SINACH
Osinachi Joseph (née Kalu ), known professionally as Sinach , is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and senior worship leader at Loveworld. She has released several gospel hit songs, including "Way Maker ", "I Know Who I Am", "Great Are You Lord", "Rejoice", "He Did It Again", "Precious Jesus", "The Name of Jesus", "This Is My Season", "Awesome God", "For This", "I Stand Amazed", "Simply Devoted" and "Jesus is Alive". Sinach received a Bethlehem Hall of Faith certificate of commemoration during her visit to Israel in December 2017.

What about chioma jesus.....Mrs Okwuoha....Okemmuo

Evangelist Amaka Okwuoha popularly called Chioma Jesus is a female Nigerian gospel artiste and one of the most popular indigenous gospel songwriter from the eastern part of Nigeria.
Chioma Jesus hails from Imo State and she came to limelight through her first song in 2003 titled “Chioma Jesus” Ever since then, her name has been a household name and it has continued to ring a bell in the gospel music world.
Chioma Jesus is best known for using Igbo language to write and sing her songs, occasionally seasoned with English.

Full Name : Amaka Okwuoha
Stage Name : Chioma Jesus
Date of birth : 12th of February, 1972
Father : Nze Euzebius Chukwumaeze Ebizie
Mother : Polo Dorothy Ebieze
Husband : Callistus Okwuoha
Children : [three]
Genre : Gospel

[s]Mercy Chinwo Nnenda
Mercy Chinwo is a Nigerian gospel singer, a talented composer and songwriter. She was the winner of the Nigerian Idol Season 2 in 2012 and named the winner in three categories – Africa Gospel New Artiste of the Year, Africa Gospel Female Artiste of the Year and Africa Gospel Song of the Year (Excess Love).[/s]

https://www.nairaland.com/5996452/arthur-eze-elumelu-obi-ikwechegh

I also wondered why non igbos dominated that list.. I doubt if an Igbo person wrote that.. Lol
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by naijanaso: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Itohanprefa:
Mercy chinwo is ikwerre not Igbo, I really think ikwerre people have carved enough identity for themselves to stand alone, Not minding the fact that they speak an igboid language, bear Igbo names and other similarities, let them have their own identity if they so wish....When the time comes I recommend a democratic referendum process, if majority wants a saperate ikwerre identity I don't see why not, if we force ikwerre to be a core Igbo group then I don't see why we won't force ibibio, annang, Efik and even Izon people to be Igbo too cos all south south tribes are clustered closely with Igbo in every aspect....this ikwerre issue isn't really the big deal we make it, I know etche and other Igboid parts of rivers have no problem claiming their Igbo heritage same goes for most anioma people in delta states(except for agbor that has been greatly influenced by Bini) the funny thing is that igbanke people that are further inside Edo state itself have been trying so hard recently to change their name back to Igbo akiri to preserve their Igbo identity,......My recommendation is anytime in the future that an Igbo nation is to be carved out a referendum be called for all Igboid groups surrounding the Igbo heartland, assimilate people that vote Yes and carve out the No them we move, this doesn't mean we are enemies with anybody, if we are fighting for the right of self determination let's not deny others the same right, My two cents

Excellent piece. God bless you

1 Like

Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by Ekealterego: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
kingzizzy:
I also want to add that the name Mercy Chinwo Nnenda isnt strange. For some reason, most Ikwerre people pronounce the name 'Chinwe' as 'Chinwo'. Also, father is 'Nna' in central Igbo but in the Ikwerre dialect it is 'Nda'

There are some small differences between Ikwerre dialect and central Igbo but thats how it is in all of Igbo land

If I were to say say "Mercy Chinwo Nnenda" in central Igbo it would be "Mercy Chinwe Nnenna"

It is not only Ikwerre that uses Nwo and nda. The dialect in Uzuakoli, Akoli uses, "da" as father and 90% the areas from Uzuakoli down to Bende and Ohafia to beyond will use "nwo" instead of "nwe".

The difference however is that those areas have their typical names, and hardly will you hear native names, so the "chi" and nna prefix and suffix are not so popular and even when it is given, they use central Igbo for it rather than the dialect.
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by Iykoto86(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
MelesZenawi:

your two cent is enough.

@bolded, very correct and so I hold.

my issue is why someone will now put her in place of proud igbo daughters for ages.

these are kind of scenarios that causes problem.

the list is fake and not a reality....should be discarded.

everything is wrong with that list........

where is osinachi, amaka and others...

bros be calming down small. Igbo or not ,for the fact that she sings in fluent Igbo language is good enough. For that she deserves a seat at the table. Enough of all this wahala now ,haba. Mercy chinwe by nwannem Nwanyi,ga gwazikwa nd I yard unu.
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by amazingspiderma: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
For Christ sake, what exactly do you hope to achieve and you say you are a Christian.

Bringing division, hatred and sowing seed on discord among Christians using ethnicity. This thread is nothing but a product of a devilish mind.

Who is Sinach or Chinwo, are they not all ministers of Christ?
3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 1 Corinthians
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by DLioness(f): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingzizzy:
I also want to add that the name Mercy Chinwo Nnenda isnt strange. For some reason, most Ikwerre people pronounce the name 'Chinwe' as 'Chinwo'. Also, father is 'Nna' in central Igbo but in the Ikwerre dialect it is 'Nda'

There are some small differences between Ikwerre dialect and central Igbo but thats how it is in all of Igbo land

If I were to say say "Mercy Chinwo Nnenda" in central Igbo it would be "Mercy Chinwe Nnenna"
lohum imenyi too in Abia says nwo and not nwe
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by stieyven(m): 1:16am On Mar 22, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Nonsense thread mercy chinwo is a proud Igbo woman go and kill urself olodo....useless thread pls no Igbo should feed this troll... let him dance naked with Afonjas
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by OBALOLA55(m): 1:31am On Mar 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Most of them are just online trying to sound balanced.

if what most of them paint online represents true picture on ground then there shouldn't be any problem.

but on real life most of their claims here are totally not real.
IS MALESZENAWI ANI IGBO NAME undecided
Re: SINACH:What Exactly Is Mercy Chinwo Nnenda Doing On This List For Christ Sake by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
ogbeni sharap ur dirty mouth joor ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blame Insecurity On Bad Losers, Anarchists — MURIC / Fashola Hands Over Mushin (17th) Skills Acquisition And Vocational Centre (pics) / Opposition Politics; To Play Or Not To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.