Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections (37164 Views)

Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Bencolink: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
When has being broke become an offence... If it was easy we would have none your dad's name.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by lomprico(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?
Why should they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

Go batcher na broke guys knack pass
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by merits(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

Wetin this V-GENDER dey talk seff?
If I may ask you, what is erection?
You just opened thread to seek for cheap likes and share.

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Darkmode64: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
benqo01:

Her headline spoilt it all,the OP was quick to bash the male gender it was the only way to make frontpage but on a silly and useless headline.
She wanted to score cheap points first while hitting FP quickly. I hope she enjoys the fleeting attention now.angry angry
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by muyico(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Darkmode64: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Gundam34:

The massage was that you should not be sexually irresponsible if you aren't financially bouyant

Don't euphemize the point here
God bless you
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by candygist: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

You keep showing your stupidity to the world wide web. Erection was given to everyman from birth by God whether rich or broke. Your mother wouldn't have gotten married to your father if he had weak errecrection.

I'm sure no man will even get errection to your naked body becouse to me you already sound broke and you need a man to safe your ass..

Soy advice, instead of looking for a rich man with erection. Try hustle for yourself so that your future husband will not abuse you like how rich men abuse their broke wife's and girls.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Pclemenza: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kipaji:

I agree SweetBuns.
Guys, this woman was probably trying to insult or trigger you, but there's definitely some wisdom in what she wrote here.
I'm yet to see a rich lady broke shame people.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Hassanmaye(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Its what women want that's why they easily open leg when they see big gbola
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by iTroll: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Darkmode64:
You can convey the message without using a misleading topic. But because you wanted to get on the FP immediately, you chose to get attention first. What about ladies who deceive their husbands into believing they have practiced family planning with their mother-in-help law's in order to conceive again? Women are not left out too abeg.
Bros she posted it in 2020, what are you even talking about
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by AfonjaConehead: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetCunt97:
I think the keyword should be responsible.

From what I learnt, a broke man have no much means of entertainment so sex is his gateway to fun and all. But the only issue is making kids they really can't care for.

Na broke guys fvck pass but both should learn how to manage their affairs

Stop lending credence to the term "girls and fish brains",cos no broke nigga would wanna thinking about erectn unless it happens or,as always,you btchess prods the niggga.
You got no idea how some of you btchess try to lure certain broke guys especially good looking nigggas.
You btches would do anything,give anything for his nepa pole grin grin grin

....if you btchess have been getting down with broke arsse irresponsible touts and agberoes with your erectns then that's your own cups of tea.....and again,it's good to know that you and the op sweetbuns or is it sweetpuffpuff now,it's good to let the world know that you b_tchsss get down,spread the wet coochie wide open for and roll head over heels with irresponsible broke arsse nigggas hence your lamentations grin grin grin

So quit whining over some goddamm retro
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by iTroll: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Darkmode64:

She wanted to score cheap points first while hitting FP quickly. I hope she enjoys the fleeting attention now.angry angry
See mumu
Post was made in 2020, and you're here yarning dust
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by josh123(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

you are so dumb!!! Having an erection is natural, it is nature's calling.... Let's live that aside first. If u say broke guys shouldn't have an erection because they are broke then when they are rich, they are free to fucck any girls they like and they shouldn't be limited to one woman only
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by ManspaceBarber(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
There's difference between a broke guy and a lazy guy.
A lazy guy you mean?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Darkmode64: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
iTroll:

Bros she posted it in 2020, what are you even talking about
And so? Does that make you feel any better?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by drsibz66(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

This write up is just a subtle way of advertising prostitution. Because all you have said is sex should be paid for. If you don't have money you should have sex forgetting sex is a natural phenomenon, irrespective of your account balance , a healthy Penis will get errection. Sadly you can't monetize the vigina always cos even the rich females need a phallus for coitus.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by iTroll: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Darkmode64:

And so? Does that make you feel any better?
What does the feelings I got from it have to do with anything?
The point is that your judgement was faulty
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by bigiyaro(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Says a hoe with an empty head and a dirty punna
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by emmyluizzz: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
These sweet bitter ladies here sound very entitled indeed. If one were to seek the truth of their status I wouldn't be surprised if they are broker than ekute soosi. People should stop shaming men that might not have money. It is stupid attitudes like that that eventually force some weak men into a life of crime. Men don't exist to provide for you bitter ladies; concentrate on your lives and let our men develop at their own pace. Leave their erection to them; it is simply not your business.

To the men here, please ignore these entitled girls masquerading as preachers of sense. Develop at your own pace. If any girl broke-shames you, remind her of how poor our family members are and are likely going to remain for a long time. As a young man, identify your hustle and patiently work at it. Success takes time and patience and you cannot afford ladies who skipped proper home training to push you in the wrong path. Many of these ladies are very desperate indeed, but as a man know that even when you are 50 or more, life might just be starting... That's a special gift belonging to men. Moses started his ministry over again at the age of 80. And at the age of 80 you can yet be the president of this country as a man. That is a gift...
I am writing this to balance out the silliness written in the original post, and to let you know as a man that you have time to develop, God willing. And yes, your erection, your sexuality is a gift from God to you. It is biologically your personal entertainment kit, only do it responsibly. Your sexuality is your fundamental human right, and with any willing female that has crossed the age of consent you are good to go. Enjoy your sexuality please and develop at your pace. Consistency is the keyword.

I don't know who you are ...but I love you...you are an amazing person
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by IbileIfe: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

I am with you 100%.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Pootle: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
how and why should this hit front page undecided
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by TheRedpillguy: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

You are not wrong, same thing goes to aging women. They should leave men alone. They are giving birth to unhealthy children.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by solja147(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Na mumu write this post, no doubt
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Burgerlomo: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
cool
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Legalese(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
One would expect investment advice but it would not pass matters of the genitals and coitus that broke women advice broke men on.
You guys are on the same frequency.
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by latolz: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Erection knows no status
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Darkmode64: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
iTroll:

What does the feelings I got from it have to do with anything?
The point is that your judgement was faulty
Okay let me indulge you.
The post was made in 2020, mods moved it to the front page until 2022. The goal of this, to produce judgments from users, has been accomplished. And now you're implying my judgement is flawed? Because time of making post has elapsed?

Cmon bro cheesy
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
And a girl who rely solely on a guy for her up keep is useless.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by EmmyDJourno: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

You are a big fool, and I’m not abusing you, I’m simply telling you the truth
If you are a guy, you know nothing about life
If you are a woman I’m not shocked, coz I’m sure you never hustled for anything legitimately in your life
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by TristanX: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Broke and jobless girls too shouldn’t also open their dirty legs. because taking care of the home is a combined effort.

Hope u understand better now
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by olufemidavid17: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ashawo don talk her mind���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairalanders Tell Us Your Selling Point(goody Bag) / My Ex Is Threatening Me / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.