Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections (37120 Views)

Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Zse1: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Broke girls shouldnt date at all
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Mrklemo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dem blast this one finish dem no come pay agreed fees... Sorry o.

Next time don't get wet if you are not sure of money.
Nonsense
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by StilesJunior(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Broke boys shouldn’t have erection. How much do you have in your account? What assets do you have that can take you out of poverty?Always setting standards, meanwhile there’s no water inside the calabash!!!
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?
Why should they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by jimcaddy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
You have stepped on the tails of so many men here. Loool. Having an erection has nothing to do with having money or not. It happens when one is arounsed sexually. So when you say broke boys should not have an erection, I have no idea what you mean oh.
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by jimcaddy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
You have stepped on the tails of so many men here. Loool. Having an erection has nothing to do with having money or not. It happens when one is aroused sexually. So when you say broke boys should not have an erection, I have no idea what you mean oh.
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by AfonjaPriest: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

You are right; Tinubu is broken by old age. He cannot even erect a tarpaulin. He should bow out, because his Waterloo is waiting to afflict him.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Techwitch(f): 2:53am On Dec 10, 2022
vikstandon:
Just like saying a lady that can't take care of her needs, shouldn't get pregnant.

You ladies become bored and think the way to kill boredom is to romance over men's issues. Go and get busy op.
Its funny that in 2022, you think a lady who can't take care of herself should be pregnant, No sir. She shouldn't be pregnant. Just like a man should cut off his manhood if hes broke. Africans should stop bringing children to suffer
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by neduemaginatif: 4:01am On Dec 10, 2022
Sorry o but do you have money?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by neduemaginatif: 4:03am On Dec 10, 2022
jimcaddy:
You have stepped on the tails of so many men here. Loool. Having an erection has nothing to do with having money or not. It happens when one is aroused sexually. So when you say broke boys should not have an erection, I have no idea what you mean oh.

Her post screams of "tell me you're an olosho without telling me you're an olosho" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by imagrg(m): 5:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Okay.
You have hit the head on the nail. grin
Techwitch:

Its funny that in 2022, you think a lady who can't take care of herself should be pregnant, No sir. She shouldn't be pregnant. Just like a man should cut off his manhood if hes broke. Africans should stop bringing children to suffer
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Honjoshy4u: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Dobson43:
sad

Your suggestions rings very true but shouldn't be limited in scope to broke guys. Such compliments should be accorded to ladies as well. Nothing prevents a lady from holding her own in the midst of guys and beating guys in any sphere of endeavor.

Why not use 'novel' instead of Bible?
Take time ooooo

Let me put in as succinctly as possible: a broke lady shouldn't get wet nor should she use her body as an office to transact business. She shouldn't be in a rush so spread her legs like a Bible for anyone to read
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by obinnazy(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2022
Don't forget in Nigeria, there are more broke ladies than broke guys.

I think it's time, guys should start broke shaming ladies, cus even broke guys spend on their gfs.

Most ladies in relationships are LIABILITIES.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by billyG(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2022
If men no get erections ,women go complain..Omo which kind yawa be this?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by MegaPlayBoy: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2022
undecided
AfonjaPriest:

You are right; Tinubu is broken by old age. He cannot even erect a tarpaulin. He should bow out, because his Waterloo is waiting to afflict him.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by milann: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:
Absolutely
were you broke when you had your first arousal? Don't lie to me
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by milann: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2022
toujurs:
Should broke ladies be in a relationship to start with, I do pity most of these girls that won't learn.

Things have changed o, i repeat things have changed, no comfortable guy will settle for a broke lady, who can't comfortably take care of her self.

Yes the guy would provide and protect the family, but not for a leeche that can't even provide for herself.

You can't be an hairdresser or a cook, and be expecting to get married to a business owner. Kole work o! Dem go knack you tyre. Share you around, shame will catch you o!
The reality is every broke girl is now a hookup girl
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by milann: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2022
ibkayee, fashioncookie, mariahangel, uyaiincomparabl, frozen70, cococandy, klass99, sisisioge. Your thoughts?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by milann: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2022
casualobserver:

I agree a man should sort out his finances before having children but when they do sort themselves out, they should not marry women with monikers like sweetbuns sweetpussy etc. such women have nothing to offer but sex and the sex they have on offer can be bought without the downside of being commited to such a person.

The corollary to your assertion is that Women who have monikers like sweetbuns etc or that sort of mindset, have no business having expectations of ever being a wife to any serious and successful man. They are sidechicks and paid companions not wives.
Are women assets or liabilities?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Klass99(f): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by toujurs: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2022
milann:
The reality is every broke girl is now a hookup girl
With the way things are, one can't even differentiate between a lady into hook up and a decent woman, immorality is now a norm in the society.

Girls don't wear bra anymore to visit the mall, some even wear just thights and a big polo, No bra to go out.

I will advise anyman willing to marry to search his fiancee past way of life, before concluding either to marry her or not, search her the way other Presidential candidates are searching peter obi to see faults.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by toujurs: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2022
obinnazy:
Don't forget in Nigeria, there are more broke ladies than broke guys.

I think it's time, guys should start broke shaming ladies, cus even broke guys spend on their gfs.

Most ladies in relationships are LIABILITIES.
the drift here is that, it is okay for a lady to be broke, but it's a crime for a guy to be broke, if you body shame her now. She would start crying.

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by frozen70(f): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
milann:
ibkayee, fashioncookie, mariahangel, uyaiincomparabl, frozen70, cococandy, klass99, sisisioge. Your thoughts?

The funny aspect of being broke and not having erection are two different route

Erection must take place broke or no broke
As a matter of fact, when a ma is broke and down, he gets erection and when he makes love his tensioans nerves will calm down for that period

When a man gets happy and excited, his erection gets in and he has to make love to compliment his joy

The only problem with being broke and not supposed having erection is when he pregnants a woman out of his poor state

That is when the erection will die off because a bigger responsibility have come in whereas he has no penny to solve half of the responsibilities
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by milann: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

The problem is that you took her words to mean literally when in the real sense, she meant it figuratively vis the Okada man example.
have you changed your mind?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by milann: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Preshieben:
I agree with your reasons OP.
I don't see why anyone who isn't comfortable with the way he's living should be thinking about girls and sex,talk more of getting Erections
fool
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Jabbreal: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Wow Ur dad most be rich and Ur mum too, howfar your brother's.. Rat, if you can't build your family, please lost..
En be like say u be option for Ur family..
Ur papa for use rubber on Ur mama
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by casualobserver: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
milann:
Are women assets or liabilities?

Everybody is either an asset or a liability both men and women. Not all assets or liabilities are financial.

Perhaps the question you meant to ask is are women property? In which case the answer is if you make yourself financial property you will be treated like financial transaction.

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Alezy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
See why is said I would only get married to a lady with sense? Many ladies just dey use fine hair cover empty brain
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by A1kennedy(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2022
My dear, who told you that having erection is by choice?? Every man knows that it a subconscious activity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.